Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,665 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes (45240 Views)

1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) / Ambode Wearing "Made In Nigeria" Clothes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by Ugobxt(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2016
Ben Murray Bruce took to his tweeter handle to promote the made in Nigeria clothes. Look at what he said.
"My son and I dazzle in made in Naija clothes as we promote #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira"

More photos: http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/05/photos-ben-murray-bruce-and-his-dazzle.html?m=1

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by olatunjithomas(m): 9:10pm On May 22, 2016
hmmm WELL-DONE dude,I can see your made in Nigeria brain. keep it up

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by Rossikk(m): 9:10pm On May 22, 2016
Are we supposed to congratulate Ben Bruce for wearing traditional wear?

Is he not a Nigerian?

Or is it because he's mixed race?

Please OP, don't annoy me this evening. If you people don't have anything to post, it's not by force.

171 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by rose54321: 9:19pm On May 22, 2016
Compared to Mr. Ben, his son ain't bad looking.

Back to the topic it's nice to promote the culture, locally made attire, but for that style he sewed he either needs more flesh, or more starch..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by decatalyst(m): 9:22pm On May 22, 2016
Kai! Who did this? shocked This is just not fair! grin

Somebody pls tell him to pose well, maybe the cloth would fit him small.

4 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by Ugobxt(m): 9:24pm On May 22, 2016
Rossikk:

Is he not a Nigerian?

Please OP, don't annoy me this evening. If you people don't have anything to post, it's not by force.

Lolz. Do u agree with me that we have Nigerians that hates traditional attire?

5 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by tollytexy(m): 9:42pm On May 22, 2016
Yeye man..

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by Sunofgod(m): 9:42pm On May 22, 2016
Oyibo shaa,
Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by Integrityfarms(m): 9:42pm On May 22, 2016
This BMB Don old o!

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:43pm On May 22, 2016
Two Bororos undecided

Are we to start dancing now?

If u like go naked

3 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by psychologist(m): 9:44pm On May 22, 2016
shocked shocked what is it with this woman with her slippers in her hands

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by ERONX(m): 9:44pm On May 22, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by Idrismusty97(m): 9:44pm On May 22, 2016
Wow! The first man on earth to wear made in Nigerian outfit. This is really a milestone that requires the world attention. I hope BBC and CNN carry the news.
Breaking news: Ben Bruce wore made in Nigeria outfit. In over 100 years of Nigeria existence this is the best news so far, it is like sending man to mars. Wait...No! It is actually better than sending man to mars undecided

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by dapsoneh: 9:45pm On May 22, 2016
My honourable twitter senator, I sight you sir

3 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 22, 2016
Made in naija my foot

Keep deceiving those who seek deceit

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by GloriaNinja(f): 9:46pm On May 22, 2016
Who he epp? so what? it still won't change nigeria's bad situation.

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 22, 2016

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by aimuan(m): 9:48pm On May 22, 2016
I will start taking u serious from the day u re able to tell us why u went to print ur book in US.hypocrite

7 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by nikkypearl(f): 9:49pm On May 22, 2016
The son is cute.
Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 22, 2016
I didn't know Louis Vuitton & Ralph Lauren design agbada and buba/sokoto undecided

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by YorubaHighness: 9:52pm On May 22, 2016
I don't get. Are agbadas made in Malaysia, China or India?

Well, this is news so that his wailing zombies can shout 'twale baba!'. I hope it's 'made' by an Osun tailor sha.

No one can pull off agbada with swag like Yoruba men and Mercy Aigbe.

5 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by Swazzkid(m): 9:52pm On May 22, 2016
Lol....guess he wants to make #commonsense

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by jordinsparkles(f): 9:52pm On May 22, 2016
So..what should we do? Go unclad...

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 22, 2016
He has an electric car that is not made in Nigeria.In fact,99% of his household items are not made in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by rifasenate11(m): 9:56pm On May 22, 2016
Good
Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by gen2briz(m): 9:56pm On May 22, 2016
Sey dem force Ben wear the agbada ni

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by mrvitalis(m): 9:58pm On May 22, 2016
No one will buy made in Nigeria cloths if they are like this.. . Smh

We have great clothing line jor

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by Swazzkid(m): 9:58pm On May 22, 2016
Lol....guess he wants to make common sense
Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 22, 2016
Rossikk:

Is he not a Nigerian?

hahaha
Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by EmekaBlue(m): 10:00pm On May 22, 2016
eno fit am make i no lie
Re: Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes by Soyhe(f): 10:02pm On May 22, 2016
I yaff hear....... That first and third pic get as e be

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives New EFCC Office (photos) / Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) / LASTMA Officials Challenge Police Officers For Driving One Way (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.