Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

My Absence During Budget Presentation Cost Abia- North Key Projects – Ohuabunwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Absence During Budget Presentation Cost Abia- North Key Projects – Ohuabunwa (662 Views)

Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) / Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly / Governor Gaidam Sends Sleeping Commissioner Home During Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Absence During Budget Presentation Cost Abia- North Key Projects – Ohuabunwa by naijasolidng(f): 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
Sen. Mao Ohuabunwa (PDP Abia-North) said his absence during
the presentation of the 2016 Budget was responsible for his
senatorial district’s inability to attract key projects from the
budget.
Ohuabunwa, who made this known in an interview with the
News
Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Thursday in Abuja, said

http://solidvevo.com/2016/04/21/absence-budget-presentation-cost-abia-north-key-projects-ohuabunwa/

Re: My Absence During Budget Presentation Cost Abia- North Key Projects – Ohuabunwa by kachola: 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
oya clap for ur self, Nonse
Re: My Absence During Budget Presentation Cost Abia- North Key Projects – Ohuabunwa by cpapa: 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
but u will be present during d sharing of d car thief ole

2 Likes

Re: My Absence During Budget Presentation Cost Abia- North Key Projects – Ohuabunwa by EdCure: 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
He was preoccupied with registering his presence at the CCT in solidarity with Saraki.
Some people have no honour whatsoever.

5 Likes

Re: My Absence During Budget Presentation Cost Abia- North Key Projects – Ohuabunwa by DonMaxxy(m): 2:35am On Apr 22, 2016
What you were elected to go and do; you absconded from.
What you should have boycotted; you involved in...just see your life.

But Oga o, are you telling us that other every other constituency in Nigeria recieved a project from FG? This is a big lie. You now what? three of you senator guys from Abia, are just joking with Abians. The other day we say Sen T. A Orji sleeping while a session is going. What will he tell his people tommorrow?

btw, politicians are the same everywhere they promise to build bridges even where there are no rivers. The ones you think get small sense disappoints you when he behaves like a slowpoke.

(1) (Reply)

13 Year Old Girl Interviews Buhari In Washington DC / Western Leaders should Stop Crude Oil Exploitation In Lagos / 5 Household Expenses That Will Soon Go Up After The Increase In Fuel Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.