Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

13 Year Old Girl Interviews Buhari In Washington DC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Year Old Girl Interviews Buhari In Washington DC (643 Views)

Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video / 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) / How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Washington DC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13 Year Old Girl Interviews Buhari In Washington DC by IGOSABIdotCOM: 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has described his administration in the last one year as a very busy one as he battles corruption in the country. Speaking with 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole during his last visit to the US, Buhari said his government has been able to identify the key areas where corruption take place and persons involved are under “lock and key”. In a short video clip published on Zuriel’s Facebook page, Buhari also explains his challenges and success so far.

Zuriel is the youngest person ever interviewed by Forbes magazine. The interview took place when she was ten. The girl possesses amazing talent that has resulted in her interviewing business leaders, current and past global leaders and heads of state. Zuriel is fully committed to rebranding Africa by showing the positive things in about the continent, and making the case for young girls’ education in Africa and in developing countries around the world. Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-NgJhKcf4U

Source: https://guruswapaz.com/forum2_theme_112714886.xhtml?tema=212

Re: 13 Year Old Girl Interviews Buhari In Washington DC by JewelRegi(f): 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Tnk God for her but PMB

I reserve my comment
I comment my reserve
Re: 13 Year Old Girl Interviews Buhari In Washington DC by tit(f): 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
next thing you go hear now na say him wan marry am

(1) (Reply)

South East States Move To Stop Armed Fulani Herdsmen / Do We Really Need Government In This Country Called Nigeria?? / Niger Delta Avengers Are A Creation Of The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.