Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Do I Have A Spiritual Wife? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do I Have A Spiritual Wife? (1996 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? / Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Have A Spiritual Wife? by Fxwarrior: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
When I was young I saw myself in a dream getting married. Am now in my 30s and don't even have a girlfriend. Like seriously.
I hardly save money cos my account is usually empty inspite of having a good business.
I find myself making love to an unknown woman in my dreams sometimes.

I get angry easily. Seems am choleric by temperament. Am frustrated.
Do I really have a spiritual wife? Does she scare other girls from coming my way?

What should I do to free myself? I need help.
Re: Do I Have A Spiritual Wife? by Melahou(m): 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
Those are signs that you may have a spiritual wife.
Re: Do I Have A Spiritual Wife? by Peritus(m): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
Accept Jesus, live godly life and be born again. With this, devil won't have right over you.
Re: Do I Have A Spiritual Wife? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
Spirit wife..?

1 Like

Re: Do I Have A Spiritual Wife? by jamex93(m): 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
Bros this one no b joke issue o

Try go pray

1 Like

Re: Do I Have A Spiritual Wife? by itstpia8: 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
Do you mean female stalker?
Re: Do I Have A Spiritual Wife? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
I think you mean spirit wife.

If you do, seek help ASAP
Re: Do I Have A Spiritual Wife? by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 22, 2016
Fxwarrior:
When I was young I saw myself in a dream getting married. Am now in my 30s and don't even have a girlfriend. Like seriously.
I hardly save money cos my account is usually empty inspite of having a good business.

Do I really have a spiritual wife? Does she scare other girls from coming my way?

do you bang her grin grin grin
Re: Do I Have A Spiritual Wife? by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 22, 2016
Fxwarrior:

There is nothing like a spiritual wife. So stop christening demons as your wife. That is just demons being mischievous. The key is to try as much as possible (not easy) to not to leave the presence of God. Train your mind, your words and actions to be godly, by conduct and by prayer, keep yourself within God's hedge and such foolish dreams will not be a problem.

The reason why you are not married is you have not gotten married. Some bondages are self imposed. You do not need Deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have A Spiritual Wife? by Amberon11: 5:49am On Apr 22, 2016
Muafrika2:

There is nothing like a spiritual wife. So stop christening demons as your wife. That is just demons being mischievous. The key is to try as much as possible (not easy) to not to leave the presence of God. Train your mind, your words and actions to be godly, by conduct and by prayer, keep yourself within God's hedge and such foolish dreams will not be a problem.

The reason why you are not married is you have not gotten married. Some bondages are self imposed. You do not need Deliverance.
Re: Do I Have A Spiritual Wife? by Amberon11: 5:50am On Apr 22, 2016
Pls say what you know.
Muafrika2:

Re: Do I Have A Spiritual Wife? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Amberon11:
Pls say what you know.
Just did I answered the Fxwarrior.

Do you have any contentions regarding my answer? Lay them out clearly. Am ready to demonstrate why the spiritual wife thing is strictly a Nigerian invention.

There are mischievous men of God out there who put people on bondage by creating problems that do not exist.
Re: Do I Have A Spiritual Wife? by frubben(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hahhaahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahah.chai!!!!

The problem u hav is u don't knw hw to save ur money, u don use ur money carry olosho and close beer palour finish, u wan come put am for spiritual wife head

Every one of us here has once dream that will go married no b u start am and dey are doing well

U alone is responsible for ur irresponsibility

Lwkmd spiritual ko
Re: Do I Have A Spiritual Wife? by pmarz(f): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
Succubus and incubus are real. You need to seriously pray on this. Succubus is the female spirit while incubus is the male. The western world also has this. It is not a Nigerian invention. If you have always dreamt of having sex, that means you have a spirit wife.Don't be afraid because this is common. Some people don't want to admit it. The solution here is prayers and fasting. You have to be a genuine born again. You have to wake up and pray against this dream attack. Hope this helps
Re: Do I Have A Spiritual Wife? by Blackfire(m): 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
Pls don't take my advice'.

Now if truly u are under the caprises of this entity, u need to do what i called 'investigative investigation'.

How did she got linked to u? Are ur parents water worshippers.. Really ur grand parents? Were they powerful men in dark arts? Did they dedicate u in the water when u were born?

Somethings in your life must also attract them/her.. Your lifestyle .. Your fantasies... Crazy sexual desire...

These entities don't attach without reasons , what ever they do is LEGAL. . .

AFTER u ve done your investigation(i pity those of u, who don't know your family history) ... U need higher power to subdue and chase them away, not forgetting there is always a COVENANT.

*like i said don't take my advice*
Re: Do I Have A Spiritual Wife? by GasAndOilTheory(m): 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
Blackfire .. .. is Right
Re: Do I Have A Spiritual Wife? by waldigit: 2:00am On Apr 23, 2016
Melahou:
Those are signs that you may have a spiritual wife.
Follow these steps to overcome
1.Give or rededicate your life to Christ.
2. Get holyghost baptism
3. Undergo Deliverance session
4. Identify Gods purpose for your life and live the lifestyle.
And live happily ever after.
Guarranteed! God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Biography, Net Worth, Birthdays | 2017| 2018 Prophecies / HAPPENING NOW: Many Rejoice As Late Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Burial Service / How Can Six Thousand Devils Called Legion Possessed A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.