Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) (34508 Views)

Chinwendu Unachukwu: Davido Gifts A Fan N1 Million In AZA Contest (Photo) / Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke / Odunlade Adekola And Tayo Sobola In Eye Contest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by Pdizzle(m): 8:49am On Apr 23, 2016
Most time i get the feeling phyno raps better than Olamide, even though i don't understand ibo. But both of them can't touch the hem of Reminisce and CDQ's garment. Olamide is successful you gotta give it to him.
Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by singledude(m): 9:36am On Apr 23, 2016
Bro,Nigga raw was there way before Ajasa.
omolola15:

Nigga raw? Where him dey when ajasa dey run street. Credit to local raps goes to ajasa before anybody. Respect to nigga raw but there are lots that deserves credit before him. If you've been following naija music right from time then you'll know I'm right.
Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by omolola15(m): 10:03am On Apr 23, 2016
singledude:
Bro,Nigga raw was there way before Ajasa.

You might wanna compare when they released their first ever single also their first album. And when they both came into limelight. Quote me wrong with facts please and i'll gladly accept your point.
Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by Paulpenny(m): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"You Applied Makeup": Fans Tell Harrysong. Singer Replies / Kate Henshaw Shares 1996 Throwback Photo / Efemena Titilayomi Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.