Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Man Cuts Off A Guys Hands For Raping His Daughter (graphic Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts Off A Guys Hands For Raping His Daughter (graphic Pictures) (2059 Views)

Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) / Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cuts Off A Guys Hands For Raping His Daughter (graphic Pictures) by FrankValency(m): 1:05am On Apr 22, 2016
The father of an eight-month-old rape victim allegedly chopped off both hands of the 17-year-old accused in Punjab’s Bathinda district, India on Tuesday, April 19.
Parminder Singh had allegedly raped the man’s 7-month-old daughter in April 2014 and was arrested and arraigned in court.
The victim’s father and the accused, who were neighbours, met in court for the hearing yesterday and after that, the victim’s father reportedly asked Parminder to reach a compromise and accompany him on his motorcycle to the village.
When they reached near Jhumba village, he allegedly tied the teenager to a tree and attacked him with a sharp-edged weapon. Besides inflicting injuries on his head and other parts of his body, the man chopped off both his hands, said police.
chopped-02
Some villagers rushed Parminder to the Bathinda civil hospital, where his condition was stated to be critical. Dr Ajay Gupta, who treated the victim, said both his hands were chopped off and cops brought the limbs later.
“He (the father) took him near a dried up canal, beat him up badly and then tied him to a tree and finall hacked his hands off. There is nothing below the wrists now,” Swapan Sharma, a police officer of Bathinda, told AFP by telephone.
“Locals alerted the police and we rushed to the spot. We picked him up, his hands, and took him to the hospital,” Sharma added.
According to Indian Express, the mother of the baby had allegedly found the accused molesting her child in April 2014. Police registered a rape case and the teen was sent to a juvenile remedial home pending trial.
The police said a case of attempted murder has been registered against the victim’s father, a brick kiln labourer, who fled after the incident.

tiwasblog.co/2016/man-chops-off-hands-of-teenager-who-raped-his-8-month-old-daughter-photos/

Re: Man Cuts Off A Guys Hands For Raping His Daughter (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 22, 2016
Yes!!!
That's what rapists deserves.
Walahi, God will punish any 'govt' dat arrests the father. That's a father that will go to the extreme for his daughter. I wish he had cut off the stupid and ugly '3rd leg' too. Awon rapists, oloriburuku ni won.

3 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off A Guys Hands For Raping His Daughter (graphic Pictures) by finalboss(m): 2:14am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
Yes!!!
That's what rapists deserves.
Walahi, God will punish any 'govt' dat arrests the father. That's a father that will go to the extreme for his daughter. I wish he had cut off the stupid and ugly '3rd leg' too. Awon rapists, oloriburuku ni won.
bla bla bla what if he is ur brother..will u say that??.. see your mouth like cat fish own
Re: Man Cuts Off A Guys Hands For Raping His Daughter (graphic Pictures) by finalboss(m): 2:17am On Apr 22, 2016
undecided thou assuming i was d one.

ah chop off his head ..mfuckrr
Re: Man Cuts Off A Guys Hands For Raping His Daughter (graphic Pictures) by jmichlins(m): 3:23am On Apr 22, 2016
Why chop off the hand while you can castrate him and save more innocent kids from the lunatic

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off A Guys Hands For Raping His Daughter (graphic Pictures) by satelliteDISH(m): 3:24am On Apr 22, 2016
What the father did is in-human. Man's inhumanity to man is against Gods command. Vengeance is mine says the Lord.
Re: Man Cuts Off A Guys Hands For Raping His Daughter (graphic Pictures) by seunlayi(m): 3:58am On Apr 22, 2016
Although he deserves more but that is barbaric.

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off A Guys Hands For Raping His Daughter (graphic Pictures) by Pidggin(f): 4:03am On Apr 22, 2016
satelliteDISH:
What the father did is in-human. Man's inhumanity to man is against Gods command. Vengeance is mine says the Lord.

And what the rapist did is human?

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off A Guys Hands For Raping His Daughter (graphic Pictures) by maryjan8(f): 4:06am On Apr 22, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Man Cuts Off A Guys Hands For Raping His Daughter (graphic Pictures) by Bensondrums(m): 6:59am On Apr 22, 2016
finalboss:
bla bla bla what if he is ur brother..will u say that??.. see your mouth like cat fish own
bla bla bla what if d little girl wz ur daughter..will u say dat??see ur mouth like Tilapia fish own.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off A Guys Hands For Raping His Daughter (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 22, 2016
finalboss:
We were brought up by good parents with good morals. We are walking in that thread. Maybe u or ur brothers can do such a thing but my brothers WILL/CANT do such a thing.

Be a MAN not A BOY that abuses online. We have enuf boys already

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off A Guys Hands For Raping His Daughter (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 22, 2016
Bensondrums:
bla bla bla what if d little girl wz ur daughter..will u say dat??see ur mouth like Tilapia fish own.
God bless you my brother
Re: Man Cuts Off A Guys Hands For Raping His Daughter (graphic Pictures) by finalboss(m): 9:07am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
We were brought up by good parents with good morals. We are walking in that thread. Maybe u or ur brothers can do such a thing but my brothers WILL/CANT do such a thing.

Be a MAN not A BOY that abuses online. We have enuf boys already
bla bla ... pls spare me those thrash of urs...
Re: Man Cuts Off A Guys Hands For Raping His Daughter (graphic Pictures) by finalboss(m): 9:08am On Apr 22, 2016
undecided wait why the bashing nh ??... hateu2 ah slap u there ...mtcheew
Re: Man Cuts Off A Guys Hands For Raping His Daughter (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 22, 2016
finalboss:
undecided wait why the bashing nh ??... hat.eu2 ah slap u there ...mtcheew
undecided

Re: Man Cuts Off A Guys Hands For Raping His Daughter (graphic Pictures) by finalboss(m): 9:39am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
undecided
just shut up
Re: Man Cuts Off A Guys Hands For Raping His Daughter (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 22, 2016
finalboss:
just shut up
u

Re: Man Cuts Off A Guys Hands For Raping His Daughter (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 22, 2016
jmichlins:
Why chop off the hand while you can castrate him and save more innocent kids from the lunatic
nd this is a MAN not a fool dats quoting me nd typing rubbish undecided
Re: Man Cuts Off A Guys Hands For Raping His Daughter (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 22, 2016
Hmmm

*Sigh*
Re: Man Cuts Off A Guys Hands For Raping His Daughter (graphic Pictures) by finalboss(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
tongue
HateU2:
na shit u go chop...mtcheew sie bua po
Re: Man Cuts Off A Guys Hands For Raping His Daughter (graphic Pictures) by iykekelvins(m): 10:30am On Apr 22, 2016
Wicked

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Popular Instagram Celebrity, Cubana Chief Priest In Police Detention / “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke / Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.