Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Nigeria Police Force And Vehicle Particulars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigeria Police Force And Vehicle Particulars (1948 Views)

Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet / Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG / Vehicles Particulars Renewal Grace Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Force And Vehicle Particulars by princemillla(m): 6:37am On Apr 22, 2016
Good morning good people of nairaland.

This question is aging on my mind, and I think it's time I get clear over it.

By law, is Nigeria police force entitle to check vehicle particulars same as vio and the road safety.

Looking at the level of extortion going on now, you will agree wit me the level at which our uniform men position themselves on the highway is getting more rampant.

Pls, my pros in the house kindly help out
Re: Nigeria Police Force And Vehicle Particulars by Marinza(m): 7:35am On Apr 22, 2016
They aren't really from what I heard.But I think they are allowed to randomly stop and search if you look suspicious, that's the power they misuse. Major criminals have been caught that way. Then again knowing all that it's still pointless saying no when they ask for papers + if your documents are complete no one is going to force Yu to give a bribe from the ones I have encountered, at most you say no or when you come back. Works everytime.
Re: Nigeria Police Force And Vehicle Particulars by princemillla(m): 7:48am On Apr 22, 2016
Well said...
Re: Nigeria Police Force And Vehicle Particulars by mejai(m): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2016
yes! they have every ryt to check. more powerful Dan FRSC & VIO.
once I went tru a police book ( a friend of mine was in spy training then) and I saw it is even a crime not to paste ya vehicle licence sticker on ur front windscreen.
Also, in DAT book, u have 2weeks grace period if ur particulars expire. but u know 9ja, anything goes.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Force And Vehicle Particulars by princemillla(m): 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
How Can we/I access the book. If it's online, kindly share the link

(1) (Reply)

New Craze In Town With Exotic Cars Without Plate Numbers / Air Bag Accident - Help / Ringing Of Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.