Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

NYSC Corper Arrested For Stealing Phone From Cashier At Ecobank In Ebonyi(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NYSC Corper Arrested For Stealing Phone From Cashier At Ecobank In Ebonyi(pics) (1469 Views)

SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone / Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) / Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Corper Arrested For Stealing Phone From Cashier At Ecobank In Ebonyi(pics) by obiremy: 7:20am On Apr 22, 2016
Mohammed Aminu Tukur, a serving member of the NYSC was arrested at the Ecobank last week for allegedly stealing a Techno M6 mobile phone belonging to one of the cashiers at the bank.

Though he initially denied stealing the phone, a thorough search carried out by the security officials on duty exposed him.

Every customer was subjected to a search, but Tukur refused to be searched. He angrily told the security guards conducting the search not to search him.

He said it was against his Muslim faith. All efforts made to search him, proved abortive as he resisted. The manager alerted policemen from the nearest police station. “When the policemen landed, they approached Tukur for search. He still maintained his earlier stand. The policemen overpowered him.

They searched him and discovered the cell phone inside his pocket.” One of the policemen, a Muslim, was angry and disgusted, with Tukur. He said Tukur was a disgrace to Islam. The policemen whisked Tukur away for further investigation. Tukur attributed the act to the handiwork of the devil.

His words: “It’s the devil that lured me into this type of mess. I wouldn’t have ordinarily stolen a cell phone. I’m finished! Look at what I have caused my serve. I’m a corps member. I don’t know what will be my fate after what I had done.

I have caused myself public embarrassment.” Tukur pleaded for forgiveness, promising never to indulge in such act again.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/nysc-corper-arrested-for-stealing-phone.html

Re: NYSC Corper Arrested For Stealing Phone From Cashier At Ecobank In Ebonyi(pics) by Rikidony(m): 7:23am On Apr 22, 2016
free that Ni.gga, there's no job in the land
Re: NYSC Corper Arrested For Stealing Phone From Cashier At Ecobank In Ebonyi(pics) by dangote7510(m): 7:26am On Apr 22, 2016
Ndi hausa
Re: NYSC Corper Arrested For Stealing Phone From Cashier At Ecobank In Ebonyi(pics) by wilcox(m): 7:26am On Apr 22, 2016
What he did back in school is what he still went to do in the bank, but God pass am, you want to smile and leave someone in tears just like somebody did to me some few days back.
Re: NYSC Corper Arrested For Stealing Phone From Cashier At Ecobank In Ebonyi(pics) by jcross19: 7:28am On Apr 22, 2016
obiremy:
Mohammed Aminu Tukur, a serving member of the NYSC was arrested at the Ecobank last week for allegedly stealing a Techno M6 mobile phone belonging to one of the cashiers at the bank.

Though he initially denied stealing the phone, a thorough search carried out by the security officials on duty exposed him.

Every customer was subjected to a search, but Tukur refused to be searched. He angrily told the security guards conducting the search not to search him.

He said it was against his Muslim faith. All efforts made to search him, proved abortive as he resisted. The manager alerted policemen from the nearest police station. “When the policemen landed, they approached Tukur for search. He still maintained his earlier stand. The policemen overpowered him.

They searched him and discovered the cell phone inside his pocket.” One of the policemen, a Muslim, was angry and disgusted, with Tukur. He said Tukur was a disgrace to Islam. The policemen whisked Tukur away for further investigation. Tukur attributed the act to the handiwork of the devil.

His words: “It’s the devil that lured me into this type of mess. I wouldn’t have ordinarily stolen a cell phone. I’m finished! Look at what I have caused my serve. I’m a corps member. I don’t know what will be my fate after what I had done.

I have caused myself public embarrassment.” Tukur pleaded for forgiveness, promising never to indulge in such act again.
well that's how it use to start from phone to robbing people with cutlass from there guns. Teach him lesson next time he will resist the devil.
Re: NYSC Corper Arrested For Stealing Phone From Cashier At Ecobank In Ebonyi(pics) by Greataausim(m): 7:30am On Apr 22, 2016
Evils that men did live with them.... angry
Re: NYSC Corper Arrested For Stealing Phone From Cashier At Ecobank In Ebonyi(pics) by bobbiekrantz: 7:30am On Apr 22, 2016
Just negodu! angry

so..of all things wey dey..na phone him see!..

Anu ifia!

Re: NYSC Corper Arrested For Stealing Phone From Cashier At Ecobank In Ebonyi(pics) by Junior66(m): 7:35am On Apr 22, 2016
corper thief
Re: NYSC Corper Arrested For Stealing Phone From Cashier At Ecobank In Ebonyi(pics) by Ikwerreboy(m): 7:35am On Apr 22, 2016
Chai!!! Suffer don really baf us 4 dis country. I Blame Buhari 4 This. quote me anywere.

Re: NYSC Corper Arrested For Stealing Phone From Cashier At Ecobank In Ebonyi(pics) by maryjan8(f): 7:35am On Apr 22, 2016
Shameful act
Re: NYSC Corper Arrested For Stealing Phone From Cashier At Ecobank In Ebonyi(pics) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:41am On Apr 22, 2016
There's absolutely no excuse for stealing angry

I feel bad for him though, the struggle of a corper ain't child's play.
Re: NYSC Corper Arrested For Stealing Phone From Cashier At Ecobank In Ebonyi(pics) by cassidy1996(m): 7:53am On Apr 22, 2016
ok
Re: NYSC Corper Arrested For Stealing Phone From Cashier At Ecobank In Ebonyi(pics) by BUSHHUNTER: 7:54am On Apr 22, 2016
That Cova na big disgrace
Re: NYSC Corper Arrested For Stealing Phone From Cashier At Ecobank In Ebonyi(pics) by cassidy1996(m): 7:56am On Apr 22, 2016
Tukur is a disgrace to Islam
Re: NYSC Corper Arrested For Stealing Phone From Cashier At Ecobank In Ebonyi(pics) by Ahmed0336(m): 7:57am On Apr 22, 2016
Just imagine!!!! Correct Extension awaits him
Re: NYSC Corper Arrested For Stealing Phone From Cashier At Ecobank In Ebonyi(pics) by iameugene(m): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2016
Ok i was here, if u were also here, Like to confirm tongue
Re: NYSC Corper Arrested For Stealing Phone From Cashier At Ecobank In Ebonyi(pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
dangote7510:
Ndi hausa

Yes indeed, he has disgraced us and I condemn him for that - unlike you, we do not condone bad behaviour just because it affects one of us.

(1) (Reply)

Cult Killings: States In Grip Of Deadly Rise- Daily Trust / (MMM CRASH) A Man Hangs Himself. / Shame! One Igbo Town (Ozubulu) Controls 60% Of The Drug Game In South Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.