Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) (60470 Views)

Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State / Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) / UK Jails Adeyinka Oluwaseyi Ajose For Raping Under 13-Year-Old Girl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by Angelanest: 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
A youth corp member has been arrested for allegedly defiling an eleven (11) year old JSS 2 student in Warri area of Delta state. According to Israel Joe, simple instruction to carry out home lessons have ended the little girl with pregnancy.

The Nana College Warri student now goes through the pain of abuse and molestation.

The suspect has been arrested and is currently in custody at Division B police station in Warri.

It was also gathered that a notification has been sent to National Youth Service Corps NYSC national secretariat as the suspect is to be charged to court.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/youth-corper-arrested-defiling-11-year-old-jss2-girl-warri-photo.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by HungerBAD: 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
I don't get it.

11 yr old?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by SUPERPACK: 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
He is serving the nation with his dick.

231 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by Yuneehk(f): 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
So let's say Konji is the reason this happened. He couldnt find a consenting adult in the whole of Warri, and Delta as a whole to ease of whatever sexual feeling he was having. Look at the agbaya's face. Shameless paedophile

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by stephleena(f): 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
otondo like him.
obeying the clarion call of his,stupid dick.

35 Likes

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by VonTrapp: 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
His future is now bent like crayfish.

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by kinggenesis(m): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
shocked
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by dynicks(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
How the spirit of konji and paedophilism be staring at u after it had succeeded to lure into commiting the crime......

your own don be...

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by dynicks(m): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
ur mates r serving by impacting knowledge ; you ur serving by inserting dicks....

Shea if ogun strike u now, u go begin regret....DICKHEAD!!

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by wahles(m): 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
Mofo

4 Likes

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by Treasure1919(f): 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by TissuePaper: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
E
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
I won't do what will tarnish my image just cos of 10months service year.

The stupid girls here in Ekiti too am serving don tear eyes.

Dem go dey go house from school dey tell me, corper I just dropped to say hi. Me go tell them, thank you "your mum should be expecting you home now" grin

180 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by LordKO(m): 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
A typical opportunist.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by fergusen: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
shocked what a way to serve your country...

2 Likes

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by storge: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
grin
But maka why?

Warri pay as you go no do you. Na starter pack you carry. Free recharge and 600% bonus for 9months

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by calddon(m): 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Kopa wake up o! grin

Thats the personal CDs he chose, i pity him

8 Likes

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by Deltayankeeboi: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Angelanest:
A youth corp member has been arrested for allegedly defiling an eleven (11) year old JSS 2 student in Warri area of Delta state. According to Israel Joe, simple instruction to carry out home lessons have ended the little girl with pregnancy

The Nana College Warri student now goes through the pain of abuse and molestation.

The suspect has been arrested and is currently in custody at Division B police station in Warri.

It was also gathered that a notification has been sent to National Youth Service Corps NYSC national secretariat as the suspect is to be charged to court.

11 year old girl pregnant mr blogger why you too lie like this. i say why you too dey lie like this. bros e good for your eye?

8 Likes

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by Divay22(f): 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Oh my God
Why such evil na cry

3 Likes

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Idrees Abdulkareem's MR. LECTURER, COPA YOU'RE NASTY

4 Likes

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by KingsleyCEO: 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
You have served well and deserve a national award.

I don't understand what's wrong with some people, you were trusted with small 11 years and all you could do is defile yourself.

People like this will have affair with their friend's wife...

8 Likes

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by Holywizard: 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
I can swear that he wasn't the one that got the girl deflowered, it's just that he took the girl wholesale and without protection for so long.
Nawao, y didn't he focus on SS2 and SS girls and still be using condoms.
Some guys dey fučk up.
Use condom, I repeat use condoms!!!

When I was serving back then in Ijebu land Ogun state, even jss1 students will be giving u one kin useless and childish greenlights. Secondary students would visit me only to tell me that they came to say HI.
Imagine ur student or random girls telling u face to face or via phone calls that they want to come and greet u.
Which kin greetings when we were seeing face to face.
Imagine secondary school girls with big nyanshes shaking here and there.
Chai ooo

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by Penalty82(m): 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
cheesy Kill that LUST in you before it disgraces you.

8 Likes

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by akeentech(m): 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
He should be killed
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by LZAA: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
Angelanest:
A youth corp member has been arrested for allegedly defiling an eleven (11) year old JSS 2 student in Warri area of Delta state. According to Israel Joe, simple instruction to carry out home lessons have ended the little girl with pregnancy.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/youth-corper-arrested-defiling-11-year-old-jss2-girl-warri-photo.html
coneheads strike again grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by Andrewgame42: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
Check am well , he graduate from katsina or sokoto

And why is that in Nigeria, when ever someone commit a crime , they always reduce the age of the victims, I know this girl is older maybe 14, 15 and the guy is from the north!
Don't argue with me , I know what I know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by mctfopt: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
Slimey slowpoke
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by eseveli(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
dis one don go viral.. in Dino's face Ntorrrrrrrr
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by jameyjaggs: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
grin corper-tion!!!!!!!!wehdon sir

1 Like

Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by Follygunners: 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) by mctfopt: 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
I won't do what will tarnish my image just cos of 10months service year.

The stupid girls here in Ekiti too am serving don tear eyes.

Dem go dey go house from school dey tell me, corper I just dropped to say hi. Me go tell them, thank you "your mum should be expecting you home now" grin

That's the way to run from trouble ✌️

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video / 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) / Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.