Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

How Many "Fs" Did You Recorded During Your Undergraduate Days - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Many "Fs" Did You Recorded During Your Undergraduate Days (952 Views)

What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years / Do you need assistance in writing your undergraduate project in Chemistry? / In Need Of Help With Your Undergraduate Projects And Assignments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many "Fs" Did You Recorded During Your Undergraduate Days by Damilare5882(m): 7:43am On Apr 22, 2016
well, I recorded 2 Fs throughout my undergraduate days and that was during my 300level first semester... 6units all together... oboi my GP sagged ...
Re: How Many "Fs" Did You Recorded During Your Undergraduate Days by Ahmed0336(m): 7:50am On Apr 22, 2016
None cool

1 Like

Re: How Many "Fs" Did You Recorded During Your Undergraduate Days by Damilare5882(m): 7:51am On Apr 22, 2016
Ahmed0336:
None cool
... akika bravo
Re: How Many "Fs" Did You Recorded During Your Undergraduate Days by Project400: 7:51am On Apr 22, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many "Fs" Did You Recorded During Your Undergraduate Days by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 22, 2016
My own plenty o no be small. Ontop sey person dey study all those kind hard hard course wey nor dey get employment. I was very intelligent but the morale wasn't just there and that contributed to the whole mess. I thank God for my life though as that has made me a better person today. Experience they say is really the best teacher.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many "Fs" Did You Recorded During Your Undergraduate Days by TempUser: 8:17am On Apr 22, 2016
None cos if i fail, 70% of the class fails smiley
Re: How Many "Fs" Did You Recorded During Your Undergraduate Days by Damilare5882(m): 8:22am On Apr 22, 2016
TempUser:
None cos if i fail, 70% of the class fails smiley
..... akika
Re: How Many "Fs" Did You Recorded During Your Undergraduate Days by TempUser: 8:24am On Apr 22, 2016
Damilare5882:
..... akika
Beeni o...
Re: How Many "Fs" Did You Recorded During Your Undergraduate Days by ogtavia(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2016
just physics 102...twice...passed it d third time
...haunted me till final year...but it's all behind me...was quite good in physics in secondary school...first time it happened...I was ill....next I guess our marks weren't recorded...cos everyone who wrote it...failed..third time in 300l...had a B..
Re: How Many "Fs" Did You Recorded During Your Undergraduate Days by Lordabas: 8:27am On Apr 22, 2016
NONE. GOD GRACE SAW ME THROUGH
Re: How Many "Fs" Did You Recorded During Your Undergraduate Days by babyfaceafrica: 10:06am On Apr 22, 2016
Had 3 fs still made 3.80.......2 of the fs was because I did not do CA ...the last one was because I no buy book....God dey!!!...Masters loading!!!
Re: How Many "Fs" Did You Recorded During Your Undergraduate Days by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 22, 2016
None . Never even made a D. Least I made was a C and it happened only a few times. cool
I'm an A student grin
Re: How Many "Fs" Did You Recorded During Your Undergraduate Days by Damilare5882(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2016
everyone be forming efiwe.... dey lie dey goooooo oooo
Re: How Many "Fs" Did You Recorded During Your Undergraduate Days by Fxwarrior: 11:08am On Apr 22, 2016
Damilare5882:
well, I recorded 2 Fs throughout my undergraduate days and that was during my 300level first semester... 6units all together... oboi my GP sagged ...

Op please what's the purpose of this thread? Is it to celebrate failure and mediocrity cos I don't see any relevance.
Re: How Many "Fs" Did You Recorded During Your Undergraduate Days by Damilare5882(m): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2016
Fxwarrior:

Op please what's the purpose of this thread? Is it to celebrate failure and mediocrity cos I don't see any relevance.
.... you have been noticed!! thanks.
Re: How Many "Fs" Did You Recorded During Your Undergraduate Days by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
If you don't see any relevance, kindly dust your feet and leave
Those that can see the purpose of the thread will remain and converse sensibly.
So off you go kiss
Fxwarrior:

Re: How Many "Fs" Did You Recorded During Your Undergraduate Days by Damilare5882(m): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
If you don't see any relevance, kindly dust your feet and leave
Those that can see the purpose of the thread will remain and converse sensibly.
So off you go kiss
Don't mind him jare... he wants to be noticed... and hes been already...
Re: How Many "Fs" Did You Recorded During Your Undergraduate Days by Oluwacolded: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
presently in 300level. Non so far.
Re: How Many "Fs" Did You Recorded During Your Undergraduate Days by Damilare5882(m): 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Oluwacolded:
presently in 300level. Non so far.
me sef was feeling this way then before I received the bomb shell ... but I pray you wont IJN.... work and pray
Re: How Many "Fs" Did You Recorded During Your Undergraduate Days by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Just 2...... Stats cwazy gan ni grin

1 Like

Re: How Many "Fs" Did You Recorded During Your Undergraduate Days by Oluwacolded: 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
Damilare5882:
me sef was feeling this way then before I received the bomb shell ... but I pray you wont IJN.... work and pray
my brother it is not about prayer. I can not have F in any of my courses. if he bad reach na E. My school don't record cases of missing scripts so where did the F wants to come from. I know my worth. Fumbling aside.
Re: How Many "Fs" Did You Recorded During Your Undergraduate Days by Damilare5882(m): 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
Oluwacolded:
my brother it is not about prayer. I can not have F in any of my courses. if he bad reach na E. My school don't record cases of missing scripts so where did the F wants to come from. I know my worth. Fumbling aside.
it's OK.. keep it up
Re: How Many "Fs" Did You Recorded During Your Undergraduate Days by derbybliz(m): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hmmmm just remembered my 300Level 2nd sememster got 3 courses on a row and all 3 units cuz I didn't buy textbook ooo(worst decision) Accounting lecturers mean goon ni

(1) (Reply)

Where Does Your University Rank? 4icu Vs Webometrics Comparism [top 15 Unis] / UNN Admission Screening Result 2016/2017 Released / Waec Gce Free Biology Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.