Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,785 members, 7,862,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait (27742 Views)

Flavour's First Daughter, Gabriella, Is A Poser! (Photos) / Moji Olaiya's First Daughter, Arrives At The Ikoyi Vault To Pay Her Last Respect / Princess Ekeinde: Omotola Jalade's First Daughter Is Cute! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by faith551(m): 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
ok no problem. I hope that wouldn't stop you from voting my candidate

For?
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by dollyjoy(f): 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
faith551:

For?
missnairaland.
You are not aware?
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by faith551(m): 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
missnairaland.

You are not aware?

ohh!, been off nl for a while,came back to see threads about it,haven't really checked-in on any of them threads
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by dollyjoy(f): 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
faith551:

ohh!, been off nl for a while,came back to see threads about it,haven't really checked-in on any of them threads
oooh,why not try and check it out,this year contest no doubt will be very interesting and fun filled. Lol, least i forget check my sister out www.nairaland.com/lanicky she is among the contestant,please vote her shacheesy cheesy
Re: Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait by faith551(m): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
oooh,why not try and check it out,this year contest no doubt will be very interesting and fun filled. Lol, least i forget check my sister out www.nairaland.com/lanicky she is among the contestant,please vote her shacheesy cheesy

ok,i'll check it out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Replies Fan Who Said Her Husband Is Cheating With New Babe / #BBNaija Gifty Puts Cleavage On Display In New Photos / Dencia Slams Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over His Plastic Surgery Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.