Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje (383 Views)

Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje by DrBookie(f): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Friday, April 22
God’s Glory Is Who He Is (II)

Exodus 34:6-7; 1 John 4:8

Exodus 34:6-7 "The Lord, the Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin…." When Moses asked to see the glory of God, God caused all His goodness to pass before him and proclaimed His Name before him. God revealed His glory to Moses as all His goodness and His Name; who He is. He proclaimed His name as merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth; keeping mercy for thousands. The glory of God is all that He is; all His goodness, all His mercifulness, all His graciousness, all His abundant truth or faithfulness. That is the revelation of who God is and that is the manifestation of His glory. From time immemorial, many have supposed God for a mean and harsh God because they are ignorant of who He truly is. However, when Jesus came into this world, He revealed Him as Father; He revealed Him as Love. 1 John 4:8 tells us that God is Love, and that whosoever dwells in love dwells in God and God in him. This is the finest and purest revelation of God because it came from Jesus Christ, the flawless, perfect and express image of God (Hebrews 1:3). God is not responsible for the evil happening in the world today, no! He is not trying to destroy people, no! He is not the destroyer; the devil is the destroyer. God sent His Son Jesus Christ to die for the sins of the world that they might be saved. He is Love and the Father of all true lovers. Beloved, everything God is and has stems out of His glory. The glory of God is the manifestation of His mercy, power, wisdom, graciousness, faithfulness and goodness. You can trust Him with your life. Renew your mind to the truth of who God really is. 

Other Scriptures for Meditation: 1 Corinthians 13, Romans 13:10 

My Solid Front (Confession) 
I declare in the Name of Jesus Christ, that God is Love and I am born of Him; therefore, I am a love being as God. I bear the character of my Father God in mercy, in kindness and in charity.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Identifying With Jesus? / Salvation Ministries Hate Helping Friends. / Do You Believe These Words?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.