Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

(LAUTECH)Join Me To Pray For These Graduands: Lautech Graduands - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (LAUTECH)Join Me To Pray For These Graduands: Lautech Graduands (455 Views)

Why Should Christians Pray For Those Who Hate Them? / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(LAUTECH)Join Me To Pray For These Graduands: Lautech Graduands by gr8tgg: 9:58am On Apr 22, 2016
I have said it in my mind long ago never to ignore dreams or revelations even when it concerns another person be it a total stranger. because when I had a dream before about the president election, I felt well things were OK when the winner-to-be ruled this country before so ignored the awful revelation, but I became scared when he eventually mount the seat of presidency and that dream is coming to pass gradually. God pls. with your mighty hand Uphold our country Nigeria this we asked through Jesus Christ our saviour.

God does not allow any one to have a revelation for nothing, He may allow you to have a revelation about people you never met, people that you have met but are not related to you and people that are related to you.
but in whichever way, when God allow you to have a revelation or a dream about others pray for them whether they are related to you or not, simply because, you never can tell who God will use as your helper in future.

I have never been to that school neither do I have any relative or someone I know in that school, but I had a dream about the graduating first class students and others among them. To my greatest surprise I woke up this morning after morning devotion I logged in to NL and behold the above school name on the front page with same graduation information that I dream of. Awesome God I shouted and went down on my knees for a new round of prayers, pls. join me throughout today to pray for them.

Prayers for the GRADUANTS.
1. God our creator pls paralyze any evil power assigned to add sorrow to their joy, in the name of Jesus.
2. Any spirit of rejoice in the morning and weep in the evening be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
3. Any power anywhere planing to snatch them away from their parent be averted by fire!!!! in the name of Jesus Christ.
4. Destiny hijackers assigned against them return back to your sender destroy your sender in the name of Jesus Christ.
5.Any evil creature that want to make their parent to become childless over night, hear the voice of God, be destroyed from your root in the name of Jesus Christ.
They will not graduate and appear like illitrate s in the name of Jesus
They will not be jobless in the name of Jesus Chris
There names will not be found among the criminals and prisoners in the name of Jesus Christ.
pls join me as we Continue to pray for them till on Monday.
Brethren pray more on those among them that are the only child of their parents. As you pray for them God will make a way for you where there is no way in your life in Jesus name.
Re: (LAUTECH)Join Me To Pray For These Graduands: Lautech Graduands by gr8tgg: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
Father in Heaven! we thank you so much for all our answered prayers.
Friends! do not desist from praying for others when ever you have a bad dream about them, it pays to save a soul, from today begin to save souls in your own little way.
stop winning souls alone, start saving souls for God.
God does not want us to perish, He loves us, that is why he forgive us when we realise our sins and ask for forgiveness, God loves us that is why He delivers us from captivities when we seek His face in sincerity.
look at some of His wishes towards you and I.

3John 1:2; Beloved, I wish above all things that
thou mayest prosper and be in health,
even as thy soul prospereth.

Jeremiah 29:11.
For I know the thoughts that I
think toward you, saith the LORD,
thoughts of peace, and not of
evil, to give you an expected end.

Be blessed as you pray for the success of others. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Lord's Prayer In Aramaic With Hebrew Translation. / The Most Holy Trinity: An Expose. / Part 2ยค Creation And Restoration - Deeper Look Into The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.