Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

I Need Your Advice - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Need Your Advice (460 Views)

I Need Your Advice On States To Choose For My NYSC / A Student Admitted Newly To UNN This Year Needs Your Advice... Pls Don't Ignore / LETTER OF EXCLUSION: Pls I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice by enshi(m): 10:53am On Apr 22, 2016
I was able to save #50k form my allowee in the just concluded 2015A service year.... Pls what can i do with it to keep body and soul together until something good comes up for me.... Pls no insults
Re: I Need Your Advice by khreedsneh(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
You can start a dry cleaning business with that amount, buy at least 2 pressing iron @4k each, make a local ironing table @5k, buy washing bowls and buckets@5,make a small billboard @3k,get ropes for airing the laundry @1k, 2 towels to spread on the table@2k, and start searching for your prospective clients... You're good to go... Keep whatever balance you have and start making profit, save the proceeds and don't be extravagant and in no time you can buy a sizable generator to aid you when you don't see light... And keep praying I am certain God will visit you with favor... Thank me later.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

#help Me / Internship In A Logistic Company / Hse Management And Job Employment Summit Comming Up In Port Harcourt And Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.