Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode (28944 Views)

Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster / $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Ozekhome Petitions Magu Over N450m Enugu PDP Campaign Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by prinsam30: 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
abeg if u read am finish summarize for me small
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by 4C2215131: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
Kind of late to be invoking Jesus, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob talk less of God. Things are fast getting to a nasty head so whether the man is innocent or not his antecedent will forever haunt him.

Remember how it is said that a consistent liar can never be believed even when he now speaks the truth? To be above reproach in Nigerian politics and to have the moral right to castigate others demand that you are squeaky clean while in office never minding the capacity.
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
onexile:
All those supporting this govt, May God, Allah and Amadioha rule your lives the way Buhari is ruling Nigiriya.

Please say Amen....?
amen. May he rule my life the way he is ruling the country.

And may the forces of life rule your life the way PDP and Jonathan ruled it.
Say amen

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by Charly68: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
They have diverted our money .Oluwa oooo!
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by jamesibor: 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

What's this one saying? Stop derailing this thread. It has got nothing to do with Buhari. Your inability to cum when sleeping with your bae/wife will also be blamed on Buhari!

Why not say Amen to the prayer and jog on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by blackpanda: 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
What a loong epistle! But as usual, FFK didnt claim his innocence or say that the allegations are false. Rather he said there were others who received money with him. So they shld be arrested too. Lol

So all in all, FFK remains a thief and part of the beneficiaries of dasukigate. This long epistle goes to no issue!
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by blackpanda: 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
prinsam30:
abeg if u read am finish summarize for me small

Ok. FFk say no be only him tiff money. Say other people de wen tiff pass am, so why dem go single am come out. He say efcc don already freeze him account, say he de fear now because dem go soon come carry am go kirikiri grin

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by tete7000(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
Goke7:
What is ffk afraid of? dem never arrest you, you don de write epistle, if you are arrested, what will you write?

Be a man bro, man no de die twice, save your story for the efcc investigators, they will be all ears

They already froze his account and made the contents of his account public. That's violation of his right if you ask me and that's the point the man is making. A criminal until proven guilty is assumed innocent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by Excuzeme: 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
TippyTop:
Wow, what an incredible article
Truth be told, FFK does possess an incredible mind whether you love him or loathe him.

1.) I noticed that he had intentionally refused to mention the name of that "Director of Finance PCO", in all his lengthy letter!

2.) He said "he believed" the money was from the party

3.) He said the party was funded by the President

4.) The money was paid into his (FFK's) own Company Account

Now, the money has been traced to come from the #ArmsGate, money meant to buy military equipments and fund battle against Boko Haram.

In summary, Fani Ifa-Kayode is trying to "SHIFT BLAME AND CLAIM IGNORANCE"!

When did those two positions EVER exonerate anyone in a court of law? Or has FFK never heard of the phrase "ignorance is not an excuse under the law"?

And he should please not try to implicate E-President Jonathan!
That man is as clean as a whistle, we want to make him the next Pope! shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by Orikinla(m): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Pastor Femi Fani-Kayode, General Overseer of PDP has spoken. But he forgot that accepting stolen goods is a crime. It is not your business to ask where the billions of naira came from? And they lied to you that the money came from private donors and sponsors . FFK, what's your #GidiBlues? Banging pretty and sexy Igbo babes? grin .
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by nlesor: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
Bros, this epstle is too long why cant u save ur ink till efcc ask for it, so that it wont runs dry before u get there
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by akreest(m): 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
blackpanda:

Ok. FFk say no be only him tiff money. Say other people de wen tiff pass am, so why dem go single am come out. He say efcc don already freeze him account, say he de fear now because dem go soon come carry am go kirikiri grin
Gbam. Great summary!!!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by prinsam30: 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
blackpanda:

best summary, I think I will go for this

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by defash8: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
The problem I have with Nigerians are the overzealous officers at different department of government who conduct their activity more than the bereaved.
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by MORNDEW(m): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
onexile:
All those supporting this govt, May God, Allah and Amadioha rule your lives the way Buhari is ruling Nigiriya.

Please say Amen....?
amen. And may all u ve laboured for be stolen the way pdp/GEJ stole from Nigeria during their reign

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by HirstMOG(m): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
Keneking:
Ok

"Deputy Director-Generals were Alhaji Ibrahim Turaki SAN (North) and Governor Peter Obi (South)." Peter Obi shocked

"Rather than collect cash, for security reasons and the purposes of accountability, I was advised by the Director of Finance to open a bank account for the task ahead then, which I did." shocked

"Our funds were given to us by the president who was the leader of our party" shocked You mean Goodluck Ebele Jonathan shocked

"I did not run the Directorate alone and I had at least 10 Deputy Directors, Assistant Directors and Sub-Directors, who were all also appointed by President Jonathan, working under me."

EFCC should just pick everybody in that last paragraph fast...before they disappear shocked sad

this guy look so much like you!!!!
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by TippyTop(m): 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
[s]
Excuzeme:

1.) I noticed that he had intentionally refused to mention the name of that "Director of Finance PCO", in all his lengthy letter!

2.) He said "he believed" the money was from the party

3.) He said the party was funded by the President

4.) The money was paid into his (FFK's) own Company Account

Now, the money has been traced to come from the #ArmsGate, money meant to buy military equipments and fund battle against Boko Haram.

In summary, Fani Ifa-Kayode is trying to "SHIFT BLAME AND CLAIM IGNORANCE"!

When did those two positions EVER exonerate anyone in a court of law? Or has FFK never heard of the phrase "ignorance is not an excuse under the law"?

And he should please not try to implicate E-President Jonathan!
That man is as clean as a whistle, we want to make him the next Pope! shocked shocked

[/s]
APC funded their campaign with contributions from Fulani herdsmen abi?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by anonimi: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
onexile:

Please say Amen....?

Can I join you to wait for any zombie that may show up to say Amen?
Meanwhile make I add another prayer point for the Lamenting Lamenters. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3018404_fbimg1440078497612_jpeg3a8a60a93f1e032153541a608593102d

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by esosuo: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
FEMI BOY STARTING TO NAME AND IMPLICATE OTHER EVEN B4 EFCC REACH HIM HOUSE ,THE QUESTION HERE IS YOU COLLECT THE MONEY OR U NO COLLECT ? WHO EFCC DECIDES TO PICK IST IS NOT THE MATA NA CROWD CONTROL STRATEGY because UNA GO MANY PASS THE AVAILABLE HOLDINGS FOR THIEVES
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by Orikinla(m): 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
989900:
You will have your day in court someday to set things aright my liege.

FFK said the below about PDP in 2014, only to do a '360' couple of months later -- take him serious at your peril.

“Jonathan has failed in all sectors, including the economy and security, and if he should be allowed to continue in office, this country is heading for serious disaster and it will be calamitous.” “Nigeria is more divided now more than any time in our history. We are faced with a government that only believes in Ijaw value.

The Ijaw people have succeeded at imposing only what favour them on the overall people of the nation,” Fani-Kayode said. He blamed former President Olusegun Obasanjo for causing present problems in Nigeria by promoting Jonathan to the position of the Vice President in the administration of the late Umaru Yar’Adua.

However, he was quick to add that Obasanjo has started to correct his mistakes. “Chief Obasanjo is my great leader who I have a lot of respect for. And I will continue to respect him. But the truth is that Obasanjo caused the problem we have today. The joy of it is that the same Obasanjo who anointed an incompetent leader for Nigeria is now cleaning up the mess,” Fani-Kayode said.

The Yorubas, he said, have been marginalized by Jonathan’s administration and thus, should not vote him in 2015. Any attempt to allow President Jonathan stay in office beyond 2015 would mean doom for the Yoruba nation. Addressing the issue of why he left the PDP for the APC, the former Aviation Minister explained: “The PDP is an evil and it must be stopped. The party lacks internal democracy and this is one of the strengths of the APC. Today, my leader and father, Chief Obasanjo has his sons and daughters in all the political parties and this is a pride for him and we his children.”

Read more: https://www.naij.com/58675.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW1F6dK_DKs

“Femi Fani Kayode is my boy. Provide him food, he will eat and then sing for you. He’s a smart boy” – OBJ.

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by onexile: 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
MORNDEW:

amen. And may all u ve laboured for be stolen the way pdp/GEJ stole from Nigeria during their reign
And may the Nigeria Army destroy your families the way Buhari's Army destroyed the Shiites. Furthermore, may Fulani headsmen continue to decimate your generation the way Buhari's brothers are decimating the entire country. gringrin grin
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by Utchman1: 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ignorance of the law is no excuse. You received government money for PDP campaign, that is all that matters.

For the APC funding you mentioned, you can go after the culprits when PDP regains power.

Like that we catch all of you, both APC and PDP.

But let us start from you first.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by anonimi: 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]APC funded their campaign with contributions from Fulani herdsmen abi?

That time Fulani herdsmen were not in the news.
Na Agatu yam farmers donate 5,000,000 yams sold at N1,000 as organised by Audu Ogbeh, current Minister for Agric. grin
Minister position for N5 billion CROOKED 419 donation is not a bad deal, is it

Aksonman:
In a nutshell, if Yam Farmers can afford to contribute a whooping N5 billion to Buhari's Campaign, it means president Goodluck Jonathan's Agricultural transformation is working.

Where Yam farmers for see that kain money 6 years ago? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2018632_bua_jpeg5519280c363f41c6751019ac422b54a9

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by Olukat(m): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
SleekMallam:

Just look at whose talking about image! which image I ask? Going about town and getting women pregnant and denying the children? being a known drug addict as distributed through the drug baron tinubu downline? claiming to be the only Yoruba man alive that has bleeped record number of igbo women? claiming to have slept with Bianca and impregnated her which she aborted?

I only blame the naive GEJ for even making you a campaign manager! FFK, in the court of public opinions, you are guilty as charged. Brace up for jail term.

****He's FFK. WHO ARE YOU?
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by Excuzeme: 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
tete7000:

They already froze his account and made the contents of his account public. That's violation of his right if you ask me and that's the point the man is making. A criminal until proven guilty is assumed innocent.

He is a SUSPECT!.

Why do you think the Government in even 'advanced democracy' hold suspects in jail, without bail.... pending trial?

Point is, UNDER THE LAW, once a "Premacie Case" has been established against you, your case has moved from the realm of "complete innocent" to the realm of "tentative guilty" but not yet in the realm of "a convict".

In that in-between, the Govt and Law enforcers have certain powers and liberty to "do everything necessary to prevent, expose and bring an accused" to JUSTICE.

Freezing his account, exposing it and other measures all fall under those lines.

You might not agree but then, this is beyond just 'street talk'.
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by Goke7: 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
tete7000:

Let him take the FG to court and prove his case and stop calling all the names of God in vain to deceive Nigerians.
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by Praktikals(m): 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
onexile:

Please say Amen....?
Amen, Amen and Amen. And may God rule your life the way the once-shoeless ineffective Buffoon ruled Nigeria. Oya se Amin ko gbe ito Amin mi.
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by Praktikals(m): 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
onexile:

Please say Amen....?
Amen, Amen and Amen. And may God rule your life the way the once-shoeless ineffective Buffoon ruled Nigeria. Oya se Amin ko gbe ito Amin mi. tongue
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by anonimi: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
Nelkoko:
Buhari dey probe PDP campaign fund him don probe him own? DUNCE

You want make HYPOCRISY of the witches finish be that ni?
He cannot because his hands are SOILED with plenty plenty CORRUPTION.

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3483217_amaechidollarisation_jpegb5e0800e024c28f6be3bb816a31e3e74
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by tete7000(m): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
Excuzeme:

He is a SUSPECT!.

Why do you think the Government in even 'advanced democracy' hold suspects in jail, without bail.... pending trial?

Point is, UNDER THE LAW, once a "Premacie Case" has been established against you, your case has moved from the realm of "complete innocent" to the realm of "tentative guilty" but not yet in the realm of "a convict".

In that in-between, the Govt and Law enforcers have certain powers and liberty to "do everything necessary to prevent, expose and bring an accused" to JUSTICE.

Freezing his account, exposing it and other measures all fall under those lines.

You might not agree but then, this is beyond just 'street talk'.

So you mean we can take a person to the press before taking him to court? Wonderful! What if at the end of the day the person is proven innocent in court? No wonder people are being awarded damages against EFCC. Your line of reasoning bothers me though.
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by Goke7: 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
blackpanda:

O boy if u be judge, u go wicked pass that cct Umar guy o. Ffk must not be tried in your court o na one day u go finish im matter grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by Excuzeme: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
anonimi:

Can I join you to wait for any zombie that may show up to say Amen?
Meanwhile make I add another prayer point for the Lamenting Lamenters. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3018404_fbimg1440078497612_jpeg3a8a60a93f1e032153541a608593102d

Eehn! You want free food from Buhari? shocked shocked

When you WASTE a considerable part of your "useful" life on Internet, disparaging your President, ...when your mates are successfully working to provide for their family, why wont you be waiting for Buhari, TO COME FEED YOUR CHILDREN?

Even the Bible says "a Man who cannot feed his family, is worse than an INFIDEL"!

Shameless Youth!
You better 'give them up for adoption', so that real men who can work for a living, can take good care of them
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is GEJ Insinuating Obasanjo Killed Murtala Mohammed? / My Father’s Defeat Is Painful – Atiku’s Son / Buhari With Christine Lagarde At Aso Rock Villa + Details Of What Was Discussed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.