Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode (28933 Views)

Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster / $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Ozekhome Petitions Magu Over N450m Enugu PDP Campaign Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by Demallcrazy(m): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
onexile:
All those supporting this govt, May God, Allah and Amadioha rule your lives the way Buhari is ruling Nigiriya.

Please say Amen....?
Amen! angry

now my turn,,,,

"All of u dat supported d clueless infectual buffon, may God, Allah, Sango & Amadioha run all of una lives jez d way d crook creek cretin ran d affairs of dis great nation durin his wasteful 6 yrs tenure".

THANDAA faya u if u don't say "AMEN"! cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by lordmayor4(m): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
All these names that I have mentioned including all the other Directors whose names I have not mentioned are, as far as I am aware, men and women of immense integrity and good character

I stopped reading when I read this. I know all other statement will be lies

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by judondasylva(m): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
I might add that we spent far less money than the APC and the Buhari Presidential Campaign Organisation because they had access to massive amounts of state government funds and they used those funds effectively. For every million naira we spent, they spent ten. They even contracted the services of a famous American media consultant (the same one that President Obama used in 2008) and paid him ten million U.S. dollars for his counsel and advice. They had fleets of cars and buses whilst my Directorate was not even given one vehicle to get our people around.
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by Nusaf: 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
onexile:
All those supporting this govt, May God, Allah and Amadioha rule your lives the way Buhari is ruling Nigiriya.

Please say Amen....?
AMEN. And may God, Allah and Amadioha rule ur life too the way GEJ ruled Nigeria. Pls say Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by Rolings: 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
onexile:

Please say Amen....?

And may the same Gods you mentioned ruin your life the way GEJ and his cronies ruined Nigeria and instead of uplifting the life of Nigerians made it even worse by embezzeling the money meant for the poor masses of this country.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by princeattah1: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
I made a point of asking what the source of the funds in this account were and I was told by the Director of Finance that the funds were sourced from private individuals and private companies who opted to support and fund President Jonathan’s campaign. She told me that no money was paid into her company from any government official, account or agency. This she told me in the presence of witnesses and I believed her.

I was told that there was a fundraising event held by our party (PDP) which took place in early January 2015 in which billions of naira was raised specifically for the Presidential campaign. I believed this to be true and I had no reason to doubt it.

Our funds were given to us by the president who was the leader of our party through the Director of Finance of the PCO and we were not in a position to inquire into the sources of funding of the party’s campaign. Indeed, it was not our responsibility to do so.

Once I got these clarifications and confirmation, I agreed to receive the funds into the said bank account and use these for their stated purpose.

Please in the COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION , is there anybody fore knowledge of the Law to help me relate the above paragraphs as they appear contradictory to commoners like us without any legal expertise .
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by AZeD1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
lordmayor4:
All these names that I have mentioned including all the other Directors whose names I have not mentioned are, as far as I am aware, men and women of immense integrity and good character

I stopped reading when I read this. I know all other statement will be lies
Bros you are mouthed.

Imagine putting Tony Anneih in the same sentence with integrity and good character.

That paragraph rendered his whole write up useless.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by hausameat: 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
apc is just after the opposition. Their failure is guaranteed.
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by Nusaf: 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Demallcrazy:

Amen! angry

now my turn,,,,

"All of u dat supported d clueless infectuall buffon, may God, Allah, Sango & Amadioha run all of una life jez d way d crook creek cretin ran d affairs of dis great nation durin is wasteful 6 yrs tenure".

THANDAA faya anybody dat don't say "AMEN"! cool
It shouldn't be anybody, I think it should be those that supported GEJ, cos am not one of dem.
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by deolu2000(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
I never knew FFK is this vast in the knowledge of the bible. But still i don't trust whatever a politician says, all na crocodile tears and wailing when they are not in power playing the victim.
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by Iykopeee: 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
Now I challenge them to do their worse

FFK challenges the EFCC to do their worse grin
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by MORNDEW(m): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
onexile:
And may the Nigeria Army destroy your families the way Buhari's Army destroyed the Shiites. Furthermore, may Fulani headsmen continue to decimate your generation the way Buhari's brothers are decimating the entire country. gringrin grin
the many Amen that has greeted that ur ill conceived prayer should let you know you are just fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by Excuzeme: 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
tete7000:

So you mean we can take a person to the press before taking him to court? Wonderful! What if at the end of the day the person is proven innocent in court? No wonder people are being awarded damages against EFCC. Your line of reasoning bothers me though.

First, l am sure you have seen the way the Police parades "arrested, but not yet convicted armed robbers" on TV.
Is that right or wrong?
I am sure you also saw the picture of the Brussels Airport bombers on TV, even though they have not been convicted by any court!
Is that right or wrong?

I am citing just these two examples to show you what l meant by "establishing a Premacie case" against someone.
I am sure those with some Legal training background can understand what l am saying, if you cant.

To your second question:
If per chance, they are proven innocent, the person is entitled BY LAW, to sue for DAMAGES to their reputation!
A lot of people make "life money" just by doing this! undecided undecided

The Security Agencies have a job to do.
Even FFK himself has implicated himself to some extent, (from his own statements of money being paid into his account) thereby establishing a "Premafacie case" against himself!

Except we can prove that such "exposure" was done maliciously just to tarnish the image of the person (in which case there is no established reason to even start such accusation) then, such tactics are proven to produce result in investigations.

You wont believe that at times, you just need to "stoke the fire a little" and all the "worms" will come crawling out by themselves! undecided undecided

BTW: I understand your concerns to protect the innocent but you will agree with me that Nigeria's case with Criminals is "special" and often needs a "tribunal" to get any sense of Justice. grin grin
We just need to strike a good balance between "freedom" and "Justice"

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by Nusaf: 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
anonimi:

Can I join you to wait for any zombie that may show up to say Amen?
Meanwhile make I add another prayer point for the Lamenting Lamenters. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3018404_fbimg1440078497612_jpeg3a8a60a93f1e032153541a608593102d
U quoted same in response to my post yesterday but u haven't responded to my prayers for u in that regard. Hypocrites everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by Nusaf: 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
MORNDEW:

the many Amen that has greeted that ur ill conceived prayer should let you know you are just fooling yourself.
Don't mind the blind pig. And meanwhile, he has not responded to the converse prayers made for him.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by Excuzeme: 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]
APC funded their campaign with contributions from Fulani herdsmen abi?

Stop being silly and trying to digress from the current discussion.

Anyone, including you, is free to institute a Criminal Court Process against the source of funding of APC or KOWA or any other party.

TODAY, we are discussing PDP and FFK funding from the #Armsgate

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
kayode , u too dey lie

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by Nusaf: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
amen. May he rule my life the way he is ruling the country.

And may the forces of life rule your life the way PDP and Jonathan ruled it.
Say amen
One thing I notice is dat they will keep praising GEJ but they will never say AMEN to prayers like these. An indication that they are not unaware of the difference, but just being blinded by hate and hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by tete7000(m): 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
Excuzeme:

First, l am sure you have seen the way the Police parades "arrested, but not yet convicted armed robbers" on TV.
Is that right or wrong?
I am sure you also saw the picture of the Brussels Airport bombers on TV, even though they have not been convicted by any court!
Is that right or wrong?

I am citing just these two examples to show you what l meant by "establishing a Premacie case" against someone.
I am sure those with some Legal training background can understand what l am saying, if you cant.

To your second question:
If per chance, they are proven innocent, the person is entitled BY LAW, to sue for DAMAGES to their reputation!
A lot of people make "life money" just by doing this! undecided undecided

The Security Agencies have a job to do.
Even FFK himself has implicated himself to some extent, (from his own statements of money being paid into his account) thereby establishing a "Premafacie case" against himself!

Except we can prove that such "exposure" was done maliciously just to tarnish the image of the person (in which case there is no established reason to even start such accusation) then, such tactics are proven to produce result in investigations.

You wont believe that at times, you just need to "stoke the fire a little" and all the "worms" will come crawling out by themselves! undecided undecided

BTW: I understand your concerns to protect the innocent but you will agree with me that Nigeria's case with Criminals is "special" and often needs a "tribunal" to get any sense of Justice. grin grin
We just need to strike a good balance between "freedom" and "Justice"

The parade of suspect by our police is wrong you should know that I believe. The Brussels attack, no one is paraded. The pictures of wanted persons are only posted for public to provide information on their whereabouts. Once arrests are made the investigation goes discreet. Stop supporting impugnity. You have lived too long in a lawless society to know right from wrong I understand.
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by ubah84(m): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
onexile:

Please say Amen....?
I can confidently say AMEN

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by NovusHomo(m): 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
SnakeXenzia:
Story too long

...and you are too lazy to read it, or not so smart to grasp its content. Either way, you are not likely to be a Minister in any government. grin
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by totorimi: 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
Fantastic, this is another good reason why i have always said FFK is an intelligent man, by bearing the whole truth to the public he has punctured the evil plan of the APC to give him the Dasuki treatment.
Imagine how they were shouting Diezani when the came till today nothing has happened, the went after Okonjo, that madam used fact and all to put them where they belong they left her. They just remember somebody and use bogus claims to label the person a thief and tarnish the persons name yet they cannot prosecute the person.
People like Amaechi and Jagabam they cant even dare to mention their names they are asking the public to come up with evidence for them.

With this exposure I am sure they cannot touch you because you have exposed their usual evil and witch hunting ways. Some they will all be scattered as they are gathered because the counsel of the wicked ones cannot not stand. Just imagine, one whole year nothing has been achieved only lies and 'we will', 'we shall' 'i assure you', we are committed' 'boko haram technically eliminated', 'NNPC unbundled' 'TSA has uncovered ghost workers' yet workers are not paid.

They cannot touch you FFK because you have stated the truth on your side if they have anything contrary let them bring it up.
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by isahsalee: 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
FFK, smart guy, just give him food, he will sing and dance for you. FFK calling God, hmm, what happened between you and Bianca? late Ojukwu's wife, even when the man was still alive. What happened when you changed my name recently?, This is not the right time for all this long article, when you are officially invited by EFCC you can show your writing skills. You don't want to go alone that's why you are already listing names of collaborators, your partners in crime. Why didn't you deny the account no EFCC published that show all the transactions but, instead you only complain about the right of your privacy. You a joker.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by Nusaf: 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
onexile:
And may the Nigeria Army destroy your families the way Buhari's Army destroyed the Shiites. Furthermore, may Fulani headsmen continue to decimate your generation the way Buhari's brothers are decimating the entire country. gringrin grin
Why are u specifying some perceived shortcomings. Pls stick to the rule in general. May God rule my life the way PMB is ruling Nigeria. AMEN. May God rule ur life the way GEJ ruled Nigeria. Can't u simply say AMEN?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by dougivilla(m): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
amen. May he rule my life the way he is ruling the country.

And may the forces of life rule your life the way PDP and Jonathan ruled it.
Say amen
You get sense so? Because you want to prove a foolish point you are asking God to run your life in this ping-pong styled, promise-today-deny-tomorrow-blame-Somebody-the-day-after manner?

If your life were a country, imagine what it will look like if its run without fuel, without light, with hyper inflation, with bad roads, without a budget, filled with wanton killings by Fulani Herdsmen and BokoHaram Terrorists, without Forex, with so much loss of jobs and so much ills.

I just hope you did not mean that your yeye Amen, if not, may God grant you your desires!!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by noblebaba: 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
Its a pity that this govt will not achieve anything in this four years because its glaring that they only want to dealt with there political enemies and the masses were suffering,they will be more respected if they can explain the source of their election funds too if they were. Sure its not a stolen fund
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by chigoizie7(m): 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Sounds plausible.......I'm sure you will be entitled to some 'damages'

Only if the judicial system is credible and unbiased already by the ruling party.
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by alexlee50: 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
MrDavidson:
This man is always bringing Jesus Christ into his writeups to deceive people. Smh.

If you're truly a true Christian as you're claiming, you'll not be insulting the President and raining curses on people like you've been doing, not to talk about your rumored being a hard drug user... and immoral acts. Who're you deceiving ?
are u talking about insulting the president? When you were insulting Jonathan, did you people not know you were setting a standard? When el rufai and amechi were insulting Jonathan, what did you say? If them insult this one nko, wetin come happen? Is this one special or God that he cannot be insulted?
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by banio: 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
This defence article is fvckin long. I am sure even EFCC will be intimidated by it.

Anyway the Lawyers can comprehend it, so we will see in court.
All looters must face the law
Re: The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode by Naijaepic: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
I made a point of asking what the source of the funds in this account were and I was told by the Director of Finance that the funds were sourced from private individuals and private companies who opted to support and fund President Jonathan’s campaign. She told me that no money was paid into her company from any government official, account or agency. This she told me in the presence of witnesses and I believed her.

I was told that there was a fundraising event held by our party (PDP) which took place in early January 2015 in which billions of naira was raised specifically for the Presidential campaign. I believed this to be true and I had no reason to doubt it.

Was he on the seventh planet when the fundraising ceremony was organized? Why forming ignorance of such big event during the election campaign.

AZeD1:

Bros you are mouthed.

Imagine putting Tony Anneih in the same sentence with integrity and good character.

That paragraph rendered his whole write up useless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Reacts To Ban On Production Of Codeine Containing Syrups In Nigeria / Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki" / Buba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.