Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? (8618 Views)

What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? / What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by rheether(f): 11:26am On Apr 22, 2016
English c5. Maths c5. Biology f9. CRK D7. Geography A. Government A1. Lit in eng F9. ibgo Abesent. Commerce c5. What course should this candidate go for? Political sci or geography?
Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by possibilita(m): 11:38am On Apr 22, 2016
Estate management,OTM or biz admin

1 Like

Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 22, 2016
It depends on the institution u want to enter. Institutions like OAU and UI don't recognize Commerce as a subject but Economics therefore, u can't study any social sciences course in those two.
Good luck to u... Sorry, Buhari to u

2 Likes

Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
What did you have in account and economics
Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by rheether(f): 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
I didn't write both.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by CashdownNG: 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
CRK D7, chai. go church una no go gree. Who your snapchat don epp now?? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by fedundiran(m): 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
derespect:
It depends on the institution u want to enter. Institutions like OAU and UI don't recognize Commerce as a subject but Economics therefore, u can't study any social sciences course in those two.
well said
Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by ugonna1054(m): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lit that is a core subject in arts cry
Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by phr33man(m): 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
you are good to go with political science. To gain admission with that result and no entrance exam visit:www.esgtbenin.com for admission info.

Note: The school is in Benin Republic
Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by rheether(f): 9:38am On Apr 27, 2016
phr33man:
you are good to go with political science. To gain admission with that result and no entrance exam visit:www.esgtbenin.com for admission info.

Note: The school is in Benin Republic

But it's not accredited.

6 Likes

Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by phr33man(m): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2016
rheether:

But it's not accredited.

Pls make your findings before mouth washing a post. Our school is accredited by MINISTERE DE L'ENSIGNENTMENT SUPERIEURE ET DE RECHERCHE(MESRS) meaning MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE IN BENIN REPUBLIC. Also,our accreditation numbers are boardly written on our HOMEPAGE. You can drop further enquiries as comment and i will reply them all.
Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by Analysiscorner: 11:57am On Apr 27, 2016
What of Faculty of education? You never mentioned anything about your first choice university. Many private universities can give you more options.
Again,what of your jamb score?
Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by hausadreturn(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2016
derespect:
Great Ife?
Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by Mediapace: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
Your jamb score?
rheether:
English c5.
Maths c5.
Biology f9.
CRK D7.
Geography A.
Government A1.
Lit in eng F9.
ibgo Abesent.
Commerce c5.
What course should this candidate go for? Political sci or geography?
Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by youngmann: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2016
rheether:
English c5.
Maths c5.
Biology f9.
CRK D7.
Geography A.
Government A1.
Lit in eng F9.
ibgo Abesent.
Commerce c5.
Farming or tomato selling. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by beshiman(m): 10:11am On Aug 22, 2016
derespect:

Same applicable to The Polytechnic, Ibadan. You can't be admitted for any management course without Economics.

Op, be careful with the institution you will choose.
I would advise you to sit for another O'level exam and register Economics and Account alongside with other subjects.
Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by myrrtle(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2016
rheether:
English c5.
Maths c5.
Biology f9.
CRK D7.
Geography A.
Government A1.
Lit in eng F9.
ibgo Abesent.
Commerce c5.
a person with this result should be a social scientist. follow this link to find out the different social science options and you can choose anyone you want depending on your interest http://careersome.com/education-and-social-sciences.html or do a career path test http://careersome.com/career-path-test/career-test.php
Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by iaminspired: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
rheether:
English c5.
Maths c5.
Biology f9.
CRK D7.
Geography A.
Government A1.
Lit in eng F9.
ibgo Abesent.
Commerce c5.

Pol science na no go area. You no get literature
Best thing z Re sit
Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by sageb: 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
iaminspired:

Pol science na no go area. You no get literature
Best thing z Re sit
literature is not needed for pol science. In my alma mater Uniuyo what is needed in department of pol science and public admin is Government, Maths,English and Econs or History.
Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by GworoChewinMaga: 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
rheether:
English c5.
Maths c5.
Biology f9.
CRK D7.
Geography A.
Government A1.
Lit in eng F9.
ibgo Abesent.
Commerce c5.

You wrote WAEC and have no inclination whatsoever of what you intend to study at the UNI?

You must be one real dumb biatch
Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by rheether(f): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

You wrote WAEC and have no inclination whatsoever of what you intend to study at the UNI?

You must be one real dumb biatch

Lol! I sincerely hope you aren't this dumb.
Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by Eleniyan15: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
rheether:

Lol! I sincerely hope you aren't this dumb.

so which course did you end up with??
Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
Political science is a no no- but geography? May be. If you are serious I can take this discussion with a my prof for proper advise. There is something called weighted average due to the cancellation of Post UTME in many public unis(This result may get you into a private uni though) and this can enable you score more marks with your UME score- but from my perspective as an educationist in a University, I will advise that you re-sit for the exam and clear your papers once and for all.
Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
Just go and resit....... It'll serve your intrests better, actually.
Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by rheether(f): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
Eleniyan15:

so which course did you end up with??
Law and that was 6years ago.
Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by mayoadegbola(m): 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by Eclipse2204: 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
What can I study with this neco result? Also advice me on the school to choose Eng - C5 Maths- C5 Igbo - c6 Biology - c5 Economics - c6 Physics - c6 Chemistry - E8 Civic edu- c5 Data processing - c5 I live in Anambra. I have in mind to study philosophy or psychology
Re: What Course Can One Study With This Neco Result? by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 20, 2019
It depends on the institution u want to enter. [b]Institutions like OAU and UI don't recognize Commerce as a subject but Economics t[/b]herefore, u can't study any social sciences course in those two.
Why?

(1) (Reply)

Riot At Federal Polytechnic Oko, After Masquerade Kills Two Students / Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Application 2015-2016 Commences / Ebonyi University Expels 33 Students & Suspends 88

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.