Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Yemi Alade Shares Throwback 'father-daughter' Pic As She Remembers Her Late Dad - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Shares Throwback 'father-daughter' Pic As She Remembers Her Late Dad (29608 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years / Yemi Alade Shares Sexy Curvy Pictures / Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Shares Throwback 'father-daughter' Pic As She Remembers Her Late Dad by notoriousbabe: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Funshorrh:
when she was still that innocent girl.
says who?
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Throwback 'father-daughter' Pic As She Remembers Her Late Dad by franklingud(m): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
ok. who her dad don help?
#teamlanicky #theQueen #truth #nobodyElse
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Throwback 'father-daughter' Pic As She Remembers Her Late Dad by valeno(m): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
prettythicksme:
Yea,sure! cheesy
wen sum men dy cari 1yr old pikin let 4 waist dy waka
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Throwback 'father-daughter' Pic As She Remembers Her Late Dad by Mayflowa(m): 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
prettythicksme:
When dat pussy was still intact grin grin

Are they scattered shocked
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Throwback 'father-daughter' Pic As She Remembers Her Late Dad by nnokwa042(m): 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
DONADAMS:
awwwwww,,,,my crush,,,,omo olopa....me na omo soja
pls she dont understand yoruba biko angry she dont speak yoruba but she can only shout yemi alade if i lie ask ifeanyi
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Throwback 'father-daughter' Pic As She Remembers Her Late Dad by PreyingMantis(m): 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
royalexcel2:
The only Original Liberal Yoruba Girl I love.
That girl is more Igbo than Yoruba. I guess she only has a Yoruba name as an appendage.... Maybe for the Lagos market. I doubt if she can speak the language.

She's too liberal and refined to be a Yorubastard. Thats all!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Throwback 'father-daughter' Pic As She Remembers Her Late Dad by osec007(m): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
Omo d papa na don jazzy look alike
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Throwback 'father-daughter' Pic As She Remembers Her Late Dad by Twistaray(m): 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
PreyingMantis:
That girl is more Igbo than Yoruba. I guess she only has a Yoruba name as an appendage.... Maybe for the Lagos market. I doubt if she can speak the language.

She's too liberal and refined to be a Yorubastard. Thats all!

grin grin grin grin grin

Did you even observed that she looks more like her father, with the fair skin?

How can she not be liberal since she's actually a yoruba girl by name,state of origin,birth and she actually grew up in yoruba land?

You don't want to compare her with your tribe lady/women who are often cage by your so called culture.

You deny your woman her father inheritance, you sell her out in the name of bride price,and the worst part of it is how you castigate your women whenever you does wrong or try to be liberal.

Wisdom is meant for the wise and few that often think before talking. You obviously didn't inherit one and considering the tribe you come from and their nature the wise one wouldn't be surprise why you didn't think before you talk. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shares Throwback 'father-daughter' Pic As She Remembers Her Late Dad by PreyingMantis(m): 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
Twistaray:
How can she not be liberal since she's actually a yoruba girl by name,state of origin,birth and she actually grew up in yoruba land?
1. It is not in dispute that she looks like her father.

2. You do not know me and I never told you where I'm from... So you're not in a position to talk about my supposed 'culture'.

3. Yemi Alade did not grow up in Yorubaland. She grew up in Umuahia, Abia State. That's a known fact... Besides her mother is Igbo. Get your facts right young man.

4. Yemi Alade is who she is because of the Igbo blood running in her veins. Like I said earlier, she's too liberal to be a Yorubastard.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shares Throwback 'father-daughter' Pic As She Remembers Her Late Dad by Twistaray(m): 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
PreyingMantis:
1. It is not in dispute that she looks like her father.

2. You do not know me and I never told you where I'm from... So you're not in a position to talk about my supposed 'culture'.

3. Yemi Alade did not grow up in Yorubaland. She grew up in Umuahia, Abia State. That's a known fact... Besides her mother is Igbo. Get your facts right young man.

4. Yemi Alade is who she is because of the Igbo blood running in her veins. Like I said earlier, she's too liberal to be a Yorubastard.

Yes!,i dont need to see you to know shallow and rural you are in both thoughts,reasoning and culture.

How can yeeboo blood runs in someone's vain if she's actually born of yoruba father, bears yoruba names and look exactly like her father.

How would you know yeeboo blood runs in her vain,by what standard?
Is her mother her father now and her father mother?
Like I wrote earlier I know such like you who never grow up to understand the essence of life, words nor well brought.

Wisdom is for the wise. Not the foolish you.
You talk without thinking.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shares Throwback 'father-daughter' Pic As She Remembers Her Late Dad by DONADAMS(m): 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
nnokwa042:
pls she dont understand yoruba biko angry she dont speak yoruba but she can only shout yemi alade if i lie ask ifeanyi
dat1 no concern me,,i sha lik her
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Throwback 'father-daughter' Pic As She Remembers Her Late Dad by omobaekiti: 5:40am On Apr 23, 2016
royalexcel2:
The only Original Liberal Yoruba Girl I love.
you seem to have met all Yoruba girls
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Throwback 'father-daughter' Pic As She Remembers Her Late Dad by ifywise(f): 6:03am On Apr 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Throwback 'father-daughter' Pic As She Remembers Her Late Dad by PreyingMantis(m): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2016
Twistaray:
Yes!,i dont need to see you to know shallow and rural you are in both thoughts,reasoning and culture.

How can yeeboo blood runs in someone's vain if she's actually born of yoruba father, bears yoruba names and look exactly like her father.

How would you know yeeboo blood runs in her vain,by what standard?
Is her mother her father now and her father mother?
Like I wrote earlier I know such like you who never grow up to understand the essence of life, words nor well brought.

Wisdom is for the wise. Not the foolish you.
You talk without thinking.
Gibberish... Total gibberish!
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Throwback 'father-daughter' Pic As She Remembers Her Late Dad by Twistaray(m): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2016
PreyingMantis:
Gibberish... Total gibberish!

It's will be foolish of me to expect anything less or better knowing your level of reasoning and the lack of ability to understand basic nature and in ability to apply common sense. undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Throwback 'father-daughter' Pic As She Remembers Her Late Dad by PreyingMantis(m): 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
Twistaray:
It's will be foolish of me to expect anything less or better knowing your level of reasoning and the lack of ability to understand basic nature and in ability to apply common sense
More gibberish...
Re: Yemi Alade Shares Throwback 'father-daughter' Pic As She Remembers Her Late Dad by Twistaray(m): 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
PreyingMantis:
More gibberish...

You hate for my tribe is now obvious-hence trying to make you see reason or applying a common sense with you is like trying to wake a man who's pretending to be sleeping.
Isn't that your DP,below?

Listen, this isn't a curse but the law of nature says " Whatever evil or downfall you wish others(even according to the bible) will hit back at you.
isnt it all about your hate for my tribe in the first place that prompted your hate comments?

Look @yourself in the mirror, how far have you gone with your hate,life so far,what have you achieved with it? lipsrsealed

Re: Yemi Alade Shares Throwback 'father-daughter' Pic As She Remembers Her Late Dad by wealthtrak: 3:27am On Aug 07, 2021
arena2007:
Singer Yemi Alade remembers her late father, whom she refers to as her inspiration in an IG post. The late Rtd Commissioner Mr. J.A. Alade would have been a year older today. Celebrating his day, she wrote,
'Happy birthday Papa #daddy'sLittleGirl # we miss you. #heavenNeededYouMore #papaafrica #mamaafrica #myinspiration #April22nd #continueToRestPapa #oneYearAlready"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEf8f8UAv_L/?taken-by=yemialade

Waoh! Lovely. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) / Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter / Vee: Why I Can’t Represent Slimming Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.