Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years (24371 Views)

Mama Rainbow Remembers Her Husband 37 Years After Death (Pix) / Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) / Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years by Whogoblog: 7:20am On May 22, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ....

Nothing prepared me for this day. I never thought it would happen the way it did.
A few minutes passed 11am on Wednesday the 22nd day of May 2013, she drew her last breath...in my arms!
My heart was shattered in several pieces and has remained the same till date. She was everything to me and more. My mother who sat and watched and prayed.
Mma it is 5 years today and I am still in shock, though not as visible as that day but I still feel it is unreal. I will never have the right words to say how and what I feel and may never be able to express how much my heart yearns to have you back BUT I take solace in the ‘Knowing’ that you are at peace and happy where you are!
Memories of you remain fresh in my heart and I guess that is why my pain ease slowly. The scar remains !
I miss you Ugomba and what hurts the most is that I never celebrated you as much as I had always dreamed to.
Ugomba. Ochili-ozua. Dimpa Asaa. Egoyibo. Dike Na Nwanyi. Nwanyi Maramma. Nwanyi Ka nwoke Ike. Odowu Nwanyi.
Rest on Ugomba Nwanyioma!
#5YearsGone #5YearsToday #GoneButNotForgotten #AlwaysInMyHeart #Mother #MyLove #MyHeartBeat

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/7633/actress-chioma-chukwuka-remembers-her-late-mum-after-5-years-read-her-emotional-message/

cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years by Whogoblog: 7:21am On May 22, 2018
RIP MA ...

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years by yanabasee(m): 7:33am On May 22, 2018
Used to crush on this girl back then..... When I couldn't get to express it....I decided to hate homemade Nollywood dramas.....

6 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years by CastedGist: 7:49am On May 22, 2018
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years by itspzpics(m): 8:02am On May 22, 2018
Eeyah

See also
Sister Deborah, Broda Falz, fans react to Adorable photo of Falz and sister Deborah >>> http://www.praizenews.com/sister-deborah-broda-falz-fans-react-to-adorable-photo-of-falz-and-sister-deborah/
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years by vizkiz: 11:14am On May 22, 2018
May God protect our mothers and make them reap the fruit of their labor over us in Jesus name.

9 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years by Skepticus: 11:14am On May 22, 2018
cool

There isn't nothing, these overrated celebrities won't do just to trend on the 'gram.

You still won't let Mrs. Grace's grave rest after she went in there just to hide from your stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years by Lincoln275(m): 11:15am On May 22, 2018
ok
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years by DonMoga(m): 11:15am On May 22, 2018
MOMMA IS THE BEST.........REST ON

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years by Partnerbiz(f): 11:16am On May 22, 2018
My crush that year....

She is dark and takes "good girl roles then.

SEE BELOW FOR DATA.

SEE TESTIMONIES TOO.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years by Yinxies(f): 11:17am On May 22, 2018
Pele
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years by exenxe1(m): 11:20am On May 22, 2018
mum is the Best

meanwhile go get ur pvc

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years by YINKS89(m): 11:30am On May 22, 2018
Okay.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years by DoyenExchange: 11:44am On May 22, 2018
RIP Mama. Rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years by nowpresence(f): 11:48am On May 22, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Igbo amaka

BT u Fickup by marryn urhobo wayo.
Mumu gal
urhobo wayo and your igbo sister still went ahead to marry him. Who is the id...oit here

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 22, 2018
R. I P Mrs grace angry
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years by madjune(m): 12:17pm On May 22, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

There isn't nothing, these overrated celebrities won't do just to trend on the 'gram.

You still won't let Mrs. Grace's grave rest after she went in there just to hide from your stupidity.

Gawd. You get bad mouth damn.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2018
nowpresence:

urhobo wayo and your igbo sister still went ahead to marry him. Who is the id...oit here
ur moda is
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years by jay4rhyme: 12:51pm On May 22, 2018
RIP MA
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years by mfmblog: 1:25pm On May 22, 2018
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years by Assassin101: 1:45pm On May 22, 2018
was it bubu people undecideddat killed the poor woman? just asking o
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years by MPESA(m): 1:46pm On May 22, 2018
vizkiz:
May God protect our mothers and make them reap the fruit of their labor over us in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years by pemiakd: 1:52pm On May 22, 2018
R.I.P mama

But u dont ve to share this for d world to see cos mama needs sound sleep ooo,the earth will be too noisy for her
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years by Boyooosa(m): 4:16pm On May 22, 2018
Chioma on it again...
RIP!
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years by Funibk: 11:24pm On May 22, 2018
For ur cheap mtn data subscription and bulk sms contact us via 08136130102 on what's app, call or sms. Thanks
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years by gabbie77: 8:32am On May 23, 2018
angry

(1) (Reply)

Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles / Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon / Bolanle Olukanni Slams Those Mocking Oge Okoye For Visiting Resurrection Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.