Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires (50774 Views)

Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires / Daughters Of Abdulmunafi Sarina, Owner Of Azman Air / Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by dangotesmummy: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
phreakabit:
[size=18pt]If these are daughters of Northern Billionaires
Y.TF are Buhari's gals on the list?
I thought he said he had only 1 million in his account and many cows?[/size]
his cows gave birth after he declared his assets tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by mickey45: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
jboy73:
Don't deceive yourself.
danotes daughters are not attractive physically.

Cos they didn't paint their faces?
That's the difference between those who worked for their money and opportunists.

The real rich don't waste their time on non-essentials
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by SailorXY: 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
YOUNGKAHUNA:
baba, travel go North Na.
there's no northern state i have not spent @ least 1 month in. no be today na. the well-to-dos look good while the poor look like shyte, little or no middle classes.
they are usually overrated by Southerners who haven't lived in the North, that's my point.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by mickey45: 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:
what i observed from this topic is; the rich Hausa/Fulani women don't wear hijab ....while the poor one will mask their body head to toe.

Sharia is for the poor

A really rich man has better things to occupy his mind with than ogling over one person's breast/butt

The most consolation, joy/ ecstasy poor men get is when they're orgasming.
Most of them will go great lengths (however barbaric) to relive that feeling.

Hoods n covers might thus be assumed to help douse their wild urges(poor men)

We all know it really hasn't

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by TeamSimple(m): 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Jcob:
How come they allowed their daughters grow to become ladies before giving their hands in married while they prefer to bed under 16.
Better than raping and baby factory, child prostitution we have here in the south.
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by kessler53(m): 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
jboy73:
Don't deceive yourself. danotes daughters are not attractive physically.
true talk,but I pray may God give them Aljannah in the hereafter.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by TeamSimple(m): 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:
what i observed from this topic is; the rich Hausa/Fulani women don't wear hijab ....while the poor one will mask their body head to toe.

Sharia is for the poor
Wearing hijab isn't a thing for the poor. Or are the nuns poor?
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
kessler53:
true talk,but I pray may God give them Aljannah in the hereafter.

Iseeeeeeh
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by Koleman(m): 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
Akshow:
Aside their beauty, their always modest dressing is worth commendation. You never see them wearing show me ur chest and ass dresses , they don't use the obviously fake looking ayamatanga wigs, no unnecessary show of flesh, yet they look sexy, pretty and very beautiful.
I concur
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by ireneony(f): 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
TeamSimple:

when did nuns became Muslims
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by HammerTheirPapa(f): 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
If not for oil in the Niger delta, those girls be looking very hungry like their Niger republic cousins. That's why I pray that the oil price continues to fall. So the real creative billionaires can emerge. Not these carry-oil-and-go fulani oil thieves and criminals that call themselves oil billionaires.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by bidak(m): 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
Op why you no put there phone number nw
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by Caseless: 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
Be truthfultongue
I am .
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by HammerTheirPapa(f): 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
ojibole1:

It's either they are married to one rich man's son..beht whyyy....1 thing about these northern chocks is they are cute with their pointed nose another is they hardly get married outside their confines or is it jst abt Islam?

Fulanis WILL NEVER give their daughters to a southern kaffir but will happily conquer, kidnap, steal and abduct southern christian kaffir girls to convert and impregnant while protecting their own from southerners. They only think they can 'marry' about the south is the oil there every other thing is useless to them include the lives of southerners. How about that for 'One Nigeria'? grin

That's why when you say Oil belongs to the Niger delta, they become furious. Quakertellicus1 do you disagree with me?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by HammerTheirPapa(f): 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
stonemasonn:
No wonder the poor aboki man on the street can kill anybody in a heated disagreement; when all the beautiful damsels in his village have been taken by the rich. The aboki is left with konjivitis and madness.

You mean poor hausa almajiris. Fulanis are the billionaires you see there. Poor hausa almajiris are never allowed to come close to the fulani daughters, who strenghten their relationships by giving put their daughters to one another. I am 200% sure Buhari will NEVER allow Zahra to marry an Igbo, Yoruba or even hausa. She already belongs to the son of one of Buhari's closest Fulani pals.

But Buhari wants you and me to hold hands with him and shout 'One nigeria' and pretend we love ourselves. Don't you think Buhari is demented? cheesy

Buhari carry your daughters and go to Arewa, you no gree. Why? Oil money. Southern sai baba zombies are truly daft I swear.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by Caseless: 11:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:

Sharia is for the poor
you know nothing!
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by oluwasegun007(m): 11:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
cant see any abacha daughters on that list.....Their papa sef na billionaire. ...d money wey their papa stach go swiss no dey finish.
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by muhamadnur: 11:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:

Sharia is for the poor
sharia is for all but you choose how you live life and then the here after
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by ABOOSAFIYYAH1(m): 11:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:

Sharia is for the poor

MUST YOU COMMENT? LEARN TO ALWAYS ENGAGE YOUR BRAIN BEFORE TALKING....
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by ireneony(f): 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
ABOOSAFIYYAH1:

MUST YOU COMMENT? LEARN TO ALWAYS ENGAGE YOUR BRAIN BEFORE TALKING....
who is this yabaleft grin
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by ABOOSAFIYYAH1(m): 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:
who is the yabaleft grin

I know you are an alumni... nincompoop!
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 23, 2016
For every one of them exists almost 200 or more almajiris. Northerners make their wealth off the neglect of their people. That's why although we've been ruled for years by a Hausa/Fulani coalition their region still remains the most underdeveloped.
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by damyzino(m): 12:22am On Apr 23, 2016
jboy73:
Don't deceive yourself. danotes daughters are not attractive physically.
MONEY IS NOT MEANT TO BE BEAUTIFUL IN FIRST PLACE gringringrin
u knw how many aboki's that will kill each other because of this girls ?
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 23, 2016
Una nor know fine girls!! They all look alike. That V-shaped Hausa face. Ontop all the money una no fine!! Ibo girls rocks Jor. All those poor Ibo people for village get fine daughters sha. No money for brushing up. But they just cute naturally. I nor know if una understand me

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by nkemjacob2(m): 1:15am On Apr 23, 2016
Are we sure this write up is authentic. Norther billionaire daughters and we are seeing Buhari daughters name, when buhari declare his asset the total of every tin is not up 2 a billion naira ooo. Buhari.... We are watching oooo
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by fitinwell: 7:16am On Apr 23, 2016
[size=18pt]I love dangote.. Simple lifestyle.. Transcend to his family.. With all the acquired wealth.. He and his family member yet. Keeps. Fashion simple.. No 7 on the list deserves a Gold Medal. [/size]
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by heilige(m): 7:57am On Apr 23, 2016
[size=28pt]Maybe you should send their fotos without makeup[/size]
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by shizzy7(f): 8:58am On Apr 23, 2016
They are always modest....
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by favronke: 9:03am On Apr 23, 2016
RONKE Daughter of a Yoruba trillionnaire

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by tipsieoladj(m): 9:17am On Apr 23, 2016
Stanley08:
3000 kidnappers are following this thread now. Congrats OP smiley
true..like me...i go make sure dem get belle no matter what
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by londoner: 9:54am On Apr 23, 2016
TeamSimple:

Yes nuns are poor by usual standards but by choice, because to become a nun you give up all your worldly goods and are supposed not to become attached to physical things. You take an oath to do that and live by that as a nun.Many take a vow of poverty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting / Pictures Of Acclaimed Richest Men In Nigeria / Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.