Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? (5570 Views)

Christianity Is Crap! / How Old Was Adam When God Created Him? / The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by musicwriter(m): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
@OP.

Even science says all humans originated from a single parent in Africa, so this question is unnecessary.

If there were any Adam and Eve, there were definitely black people.
Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by Maamin(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
HardMirror:

Absolutely. We only share a common ancestor. Apes are more like cousins on the evolutionary tree

Where does this ancestors come from? And what do dey evolve from? Meteorite or molten magma ?
Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by HardMirror(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
Maamin:

Where does this ancestors come from? And what do dey evolve from? Meteorite or molten magma ?
I am very familiar with the red herring tactic.
I won't veer off course. Back to the OP. Can anybody explain to us how different races came from a single parent Adam and Eve without evolution being involved?
Still waiting for our christian and moslim brothers and sisters. Or you folks never tot of this before?
Should we give you a little more time to ask from god? grin

3 Likes

Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by HardMirror(m): 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
musicwriter:
@OP.

Even science says all humans originated from a single parent in Africa, so this question is unnecessary.

If there were any Adam and Eve, there were definitely black people.
No problem about that. Evolution and mutation takes care of that. It does not matter the race of our parent source, with evolution all the races can originate. But christians don't believe in evolution (tho some are beginning to accept evolution), so if they don't believe in evolution of species, can they explain how all the races came about?
Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
HardMirror:

I am very familiar with the red herring tactic.
I won't veer off course. Back to the OP. Can anybody explain to us how different races came from a single parent Adam and Eve without evolution being involved?
Still waiting for our christian and moslim brothers and sisters. Or you folks never tot of this before?
Should we give you a little more time to ask from god? grin
The bible is very ridiculous, the problem is Christians are too brainwashed to question certain things that don't add up. Remember the Jacob painting sheep in strips story?

2 Likes

Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by Maamin(m): 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
HardMirror:

Ok congrats.
So what is the origin of the races we have today?

I just did up there...ok let me explain, the process in which all the races originated from is similar to that of growing process in human body, where all the signs of maturity gradually begins to become visible. The same way all the races begins in form of a family tree process.
Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
Maamin:

I just did up there...ok let me explain, the process in which all the races originated from is similar to that of growing process in human body, where all the signs of maturity gradually begins to become visible. The same way all the races begins in form of a family tree process.
Did God tell you that

1 Like

Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by HardMirror(m): 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
Maamin:

So where and when did the races come from?

1 Like

Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by HardMirror(m): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
The bible is very ridiculous, the problem is Christians are too brainwashed to question certain things that don't add up. Remember the Jacob painting sheep in strips story?
hehehe you need to watch darkmatter2525 episode on that jacob and Lot story. It was fecking funny. Lol

Let them quickly as god how the races came about. I dey wait here
Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by musicwriter(m): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
HardMirror:

No problem about that. Evolution and mutation takes care of that. It does not matter the race of our parent source, with evolution all the races can originate. But christians don't believe in evolution (tho some are beginning to accept evolution), so if they don't believe in evolution of species, can they explain how all the races came about?

To me evolution isn't the issue. Who originated life?. That's the question science haven't answered.
Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
musicwriter:

To me evolution isn't the issue. Who originated life?. That's the question science haven't answered.
True. But instead of giving us loads of crap, science is doing its best to find the truth

1 Like

Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by Maamin(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
taurus25:

wow....cos new species spring up every 2months right.........okay

And who was there rather to have known that it springs up every 2billions of years? undecided
Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by HardMirror(m): 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
musicwriter:

We all know god did. No need stressing ourselves on that.
So how did the different races come to be? Did god perform another round of creation?
Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by HardMirror(m): 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
Did God tell you that
Family tree he says. So it means I can give birth to 6 different new races all in one life time. Interesting

1 Like

Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by jayriginal: 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
Maamin:

Please if we evolved from Apes why are there still monkeys, gorillas, baboons, orang utangs...and O! There is now king kong too

Why are they not evolving into sapiens ?

What is stopping we humans from evolving into further intelligent beings? undecided

As wiegraf asked, if we came from sand/clay, why is there still sand/clay

3 Likes

Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
HardMirror:

Family tree he says. So it means I can give birth to 6 different new races all in one life time. Interesting
Bro, its a lost cause
Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by Maamin(m): 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
HardMirror:

So how did the different races come to be? Did god perform another round of creation?

No..u did not came out of ur mother's womb with pubic hair or mustache neither were u reborn in other to have them, but they all came to be as a result of stages in maturity.

Telling us dat something evolved into another is bull crap!
Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by HardMirror(m): 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
My christian and moslim brothers and sisters. It is high time you look at your so called holy books and ask the question "have I been living my life based on cooked up lies?"

How ridiculous can a book be?

1 Like

Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by Maamin(m): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
jayriginal:

Did sand or clay evolved by itself into humans? undecided
Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by HardMirror(m): 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Maamin:

No..u did not came out of ur mother's womb with pubic hair or mustache neither were u reborn in other to have them, but they all came to be as a result of stages in maturity.

Telling us dat something evolved into another is bull crap!
your point?
We grew into different races? When did this happen?
Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by taurus25(m): 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Maamin:

And who was there rather to have known that it springs up every 2billions of years? undecided
as usual......u see most of the the things in which man knows today came as a result of a crazy idea that just bumps into our heads(hypothesis) funny right?............now the thing is what happens when your crazy idea is put through rigorous testing and experiments and was verified together with observed facts....at this point we have a theory

so now the evolution theory describes how man magically transforms from a simple organisms to complex.

if you doubt it, its fine ....but if your explanations is that man in our current form was magically molded into existence. then goodluck prooving the earth prooving the earth is less than 4billion years....if you cant then i patiently wait for you to provide a 4billion year old fossil of man in our current form.....goodluck doing that!

1 Like

Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by HardMirror(m): 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
jayriginal:

Nice one there.
A perfect response.
Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by musicwriter(m): 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
HardMirror:

I'm sure you know the answer. A process Charles Darwin described as ''natural selection'' is responsible for origin of species. But, that's all there is to that.

Natural selection doesn't create new creatures. Scientists had fertilized and reproduced a house fly 44,000 times to see whether it could create a new creature, but nothing like that happened. House flies remained house flies.

2 Likes

Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by musicwriter(m): 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
True. But instead of giving us loads of crap, science is doing its best to find the truth

Science is only explaining evolution. It's not explaining who or what originated it. In fact, they said they don't know.
Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by PastorOluT(m): 6:33am On Apr 23, 2016
HardMirror:
We are all from adam and eve the bible and quran claims. Then the flood came and the earth had to be repopulated by Noah and his family.

So if all the humans on earth came from Noah and his family, why do we have
Mongolian: Asians: even asians look different from each other. Chinese people look different from malasians, japanese looks different. From asia alone you can get over 20 different looking mongolian sub groups

Negros (blacks)
Caucasians (whites)
Indians
Even white people look different from each other. A russian looks different from a french man.

Does it make sense that we came from a single parent? So was adam white, black, yellow or red?
What race was adam?

But these makes sense to u? www.nairaland.com/3063527/forefathers-fraud
Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by HardMirror(m): 7:08am On Apr 23, 2016
PastorOluT:

But these makes sense to u? www.nairaland.com/3063527/forefathers-fraud
The thread does not answer my question. Where did the different races come from?
Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by HardMirror(m): 7:12am On Apr 23, 2016
musicwriter:

Science is only explaining evolution. It's not explaining who or what originated it. In fact, they said they don't know.
Everyone knows it is god we just play around this fact. God is the origin of life and existence. Whatever caused life and existence to be must be god. The problem is we don't know what this god is, we don't know why it is doing what it is doing, we don't know if it is even conscious of what it is doing. But for now we can call it god. What is immediately observable is HOW it is doing it. And that is why we are able to sturdy nature and copy a lot from it and adapt our findings in technologies we make.
For now we can just call the creative for god for lack of better name.
Does it speak human language? Has it written any book? Did it create a garden with just 2 humans? Does it have a kingdom where people and angels worship it? All facts available says NO.
But we have gotten used to thinking of god a human like supernatural being.
Origin of life is still a mystery. I don't know, but I would rather go with honest people who are trying to find honest answers to these questions than be deluded by tales that have no proof and makes no sense.

2 Likes

Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by BLINGZ88: 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
HardMirror:

Actually our brains are shrinking now
our brain is shrinking... I though our heads are getting bigger, maybe we both read two different textbooks on evolution that contradicts each other. And let me tell you something about the big bang that I know u must also believe in, the size of the universe is far wider than the size light will travel in the 13billion years you people said that the big bang occurred
Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by Nobody: 1:17am On May 01, 2016
BLINGZ88:
Oga evolution, when shall we evolve next cos I wanna have wings soon.
That wasn't an answer to the question asked, you troll...
Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by Nobody: 1:22am On May 01, 2016
zzzzy:
Evolution said we came from monkeys. You just said we came from Adam.
Another point to note for our next Biology class... ''Evolution says we CAME FROM MONKEYS" .... grin
Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by Nobody: 1:28am On May 01, 2016
Maamin:

Please if we evolved from Apes why are there still monkeys, gorillas, baboons, orang utangs...and O! There is now king kong too

Why are they not evolving into sapiens ?

What is stopping we humans from evolving into further intelligent beings? undecided
Only people who understand evolution are eligible to criticize, not some ignorant f_ucktard who spews bullocks about a subject he knows NOTHING about...

1 Like

Re: What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? by Nobody: 1:30am On May 01, 2016
taurus25:
wow....cos new species spring up every 2months right.........okay
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benny Hinn Captured On Wheel Chair After Brief Illness In Germany(photo) / How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School / How Was The Black African Saved Before Christ - Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.