Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,092 members, 7,838,755 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Who Recalls The Content Of The APC Manifesto Document? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Recalls The Content Of The APC Manifesto Document? (455 Views)

Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump / END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Recalls The Content Of The APC Manifesto Document? by AngryNigerian(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
I was looking for a certificate and stumbled on this document, the APC Manifesto...then I sat down to go through it. It is baffling that the people meant to lead & govern us can be so deceitful. Anyway, let me not sound like a wailer (& incur the wrath of the zombies) by saying too much.

Do you think that with all the political hullabaloo in the polity, that APC is still on course? You need to go through the document below if you have a copy...

(1) (Reply)

Candid Response From Bukola Saraki On His Trial / BREAKING: Abducted Osun Officials Regain Freedom / Saraki Pushes for an End to Cattle Herdsmen-Attributed Violence in the Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.