Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump (42749 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos / Abdulkarim Dauda & Mike Okiro's Leaked Phone Conversation On Police Promotion / CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Nnamddi(m): 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
The White House Wednesday, February 15th published the content of the phone conversation held between Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari and US president Donald Trump.

In a statement released by the Office of the Press Secretary and tagged “For immediate release”, the White House said both presidents spoke on issues bordering on security, economy and governance.

Read the Full content below.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/read-content-of-president-buharis-conversation-with-trump.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by FirstTImeUser: 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by TPAND(f): 5:32am On Feb 16, 2017
Nigerians don type one letter and to make it look genuine the type White House press release on it.

Hahahahahahah.... Trump doesn't speak with non-entities. Read his books before he assumed power, you will know

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:46am On Feb 16, 2017
Nigeria is not even important for US president to be calling here and there. WE like to feel like Giant of Africa when Zamfara govt house can't pay electricity bill and our so-called HOS is dying in Oyibo hospital. I'm sure one lepa white nurse is cursing him like Flora Shaw did when dashing us the name Ni.gger Area- a place for unserious complacent Nigg.as

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by zinachidi(m): 5:49am On Feb 16, 2017
WhoRUDeceiving:
Nigeria is not even important for US president to be calling here and there. WE like to feel like Giant of Africa when Zamfara govt house can't pay electricity bill and our so-called HOS is dying in Oyibo hospital. I'm sure one lepa white nurse is cursing him like Flora Shaw did when dashing us the name Ni.gger Area- a place for unserious complacent Nigg.as
lol, my broda, epp me ask dem who dey r deceiving. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Dymo: 6:08am On Feb 16, 2017
If dem fit release the content, why dem no fit release the audio itself?...

If the president is incapacitated... let him resign simple.

11 Likes

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Dear Zombies and Wailers,
I am here to watch a professional fight and no below the belt business , keep it clean.
Now Shake Hands,

Sarrki be like...

Me: Oh well, maybe that's how they show sportsmanship where he comes from.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Draei: 8:28am On Feb 16, 2017
We don't care, APC and lame propagandism.

9 Likes

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Rockcold: 8:28am On Feb 16, 2017
Seen
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 16, 2017
Enough of this phone call trash. How will it put food on the table of the average Nigerian?

6 Likes

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by opalu: 8:29am On Feb 16, 2017
Wow
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by RiversWatchDog(m): 8:29am On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 16, 2017
Wailers

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by kabayomi(m): 8:29am On Feb 16, 2017
It's time for us to start looking inward, Other countries care about their interests. IF NOT FOR OIL 9JA NO GO DEY HEARD IN THE FIRST PLACE
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by ayusco85(m): 8:30am On Feb 16, 2017
A car in front of me had a bumper sticker on it that reads : 'PRAYER FOR OUR PRESIDENT' Psalm 109:8
When I got home I opened my scripture, read it and I couldn't hold myself from laughing.......... U should go and open ur Bible..

still laughing hard grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Themandator: 8:30am On Feb 16, 2017
TPAND:
Nigerians don type one letter and to make it look genuine the type White House press release on it.

Hahahahahahah.... Trump doesn't speak with non-entities. Read his books before he assumed power, you will know

The title of the book,please

2 Likes

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by curvilicious: 8:30am On Feb 16, 2017
Nigeria we hail thee
I been tinsay Buhari is back
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by koladebrainiac(m): 8:30am On Feb 16, 2017
LOL

WAILERS WONT LIKE THIS AT ALL. OP DELETE THIS POST

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by ddippset(m): 8:30am On Feb 16, 2017
Even if Buhari returns to Nigeria today, wailers/ipob yoots would say ; 'It's a lie, it's a lie, it's a lie! Buhari is dead already. Abba kyari and Aisha have gone to clone Buhari. This is not the real Buhari. Until we put our hands on his bum bum, and feel the hole where they gave him injection we will not believe it is the real Buhari. Another APC lie bursted!'

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Barmmyshoes(f): 8:30am On Feb 16, 2017
Okay oooo..
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by sucess001(m): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2017
I thought they said the call didnt take place because Buhari's Blackberry had low battery?

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Lasskeey: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2017
cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Lasskeey: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2017
grin wink

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2017
trump don't give the Nigerian military any firepower, they'll use it to bomb IPDs and Biafra

U know instead of dropping it on REAL boko terrorist
undecided

6 Likes

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2017
TPAND:

I don't understand why they are trying so hard to convince Nigerians that their president is still alive when a video chat can address all these had work dey are putting up to be convincing.

4 Likes

cool Sir, See the White House press release grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by chiedu7: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2017
Nigerians are suffering and the best thing Nigerian govt can offer us is phone from the president?

If this is his best, let him please step down and look after his health and cows angry

2 Likes

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 16, 2017
Did he call the presidency Abuja or he made a personal call to him in London? Had it been he called him personally, I believe he would have also wish him a quick recovery. You can't fool everybody. He called Abuja and the not Muhammadu Buhari personally. I rest my case

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Reacts To Claim Of Not Completing Her NYSC, Shares Evidence / Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) / Gays, Lesbians, Satan: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Biden, Harris & Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.