Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (291368 Views)

The President ’ S Daughter And I (18 +) By Phemmyjnr / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Weirdman: 10:23am On May 23, 2016
Welcome back bro.:...

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Weirdman: 10:24am On May 23, 2016
Welcome back bro.:...
ThankGod u are Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by chobov123(m): 3:59pm On May 23, 2016
Nice one bro keep I up

2 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Eniqurl(f): 5:38pm On May 23, 2016
Thnks fr d update.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by shineray(m): 6:04pm On May 23, 2016
Vames i for say make u send me ur number so i go snd u card but am broker thhan you this moment and i dnt even have a fone. Anyway whats ur number
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by VictorZeus(m): 6:48pm On May 23, 2016
Eyaa... sorry bro... nobody knew what happened. .. thank God you're back... tnx for the update... Me too I don resume from my own vacation

Takes back my front seat
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Biydex(m): 7:45pm On May 23, 2016
Ehhyaa sorry bro so how u doing
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by victvames(m): 3:17pm On May 24, 2016
[b]EPISODE 20

A week later after resuming school, Nancy came in and We made her stay in my place as planned without her knowledge at first untill we explained to her how I got to be living in that huge house. She had no choice but to concur to the arrangement we made. She thought I was staying in a single room with room mates thats why she wanted to stay with Mirabel. We told her that, both Mirabel and I don't have room mates. She asked why but no explanation was provided for her. She concluded on already having a place to stay when She starts schooling with us. And as for me,,, I now have a cook for two to three months. Even though Dad will return home before then, still he won't be stable so there's no need for Nancy to be going and coming. She will only go home when Momma arrives.
I later spoke with my Sister; Joy on phone to talk to her and also congratulate her for giving birth safely,,, Her Husband wasn't even around, He flew to Cape Town, South Africa. He was a Pilot.

On a Tuesday afternoon after school, Mirabel and Promise went to their places while I left for mine,,, I got a call from Dorothy before I entered the house and the following conversation ensued...
Dorothy: I want to come stay with You even for a week
Me: Why?
Dorothy: Because I miss You and I'd also like to know the School that I'd be going as from next year
Me: You applied for the University?
Dorothy: Yes, I didn't tell You?
Me: I don't think so
Dorothy: Its okay... hope I can come?
Me: No You can't come,,, If You really want to know about the school, You should look for a girl to stay with or better still, wait for the post UTME Exams
Dorothy: Are You refusing me again?
Me: Look D'thy, I'm in a relationship, a serious one and I won't jeopardize that ok?
Dorothy: Oh! I see... I should have known, now I get it,,, so this is what all this is all about? abandoning me for some cheap slut?
Me: D'thy You have to calm down
Dorothy: Calm down? I should calm down?? After everything You did to me and all what I went through for You, this is what I get?
Me: We've talked about this before, I asked for Your forgiveness and You forgave me so why are You like this?
Dorothy: I might have tried to forgive You, but never to forget! and besides, I told You I only forgave You partially not fully
Me: Come on,,, You were pulling my legs by then
Dorothy: No I wasn't! I was serious about it and I made it pretty clear to You
Me: Then what should I do to get Your full forgiveness?
Dorothy: You know what to do
Me: I don't know
Dorothy: Yes You do
Me: No I don't
Dorothy: Text me Your address so we can talk face to face
Me: I can't do that, You can't come over here D'thy, We can talk on phone
Dorothy: Okay,,, I want You to get rid of that slut You call Your girlfriend so We can be together
Me: No way, that's never gonna happen, I mean... it won't work
Dorothy: It will happen, No girl can have You if I don't. Even if You turn gay, no guy will have You still. You are for me
Me: I have always known that You're not smart, but I didn't realized that You're this stup!d,,, can You listen to Youself?
Dorothy: I have told You, its either me or no other
**Hangs Up**
I just laughed to Her stupidity and went inside inside the house. Nancy served me a good meal which I ate and drank a cool yoghurt, then I went to sleep while Nancy has been using my wireless modem all day. I woke up later in the evening around 4 or 5pm (Nigerian time) I checked my phone and saw some missed calls from Momma and also from Mirabel whom I saved as 'Love Mi' of which the Yoruba can translate to My Love but I actually abbreviated her name to 'Mi' - Love Mirabel so it became of two sides either 'Love Mirabel' or 'My Love' and I also missed a call from Dorothy too.
First of all, I dialled Momma's number,,, we just exchanged pleasanries, asked about our wellbeing and all of that bla bla bla. Before I dialled Mirabel, She picked the call in no time.
Me: Hei Sweetheart
Mirabel: Hi, where have You been that I've been calling You?
Me: I was sleeping, I had to rest from the hot lectures we had today
Mirabel: I thought as much because I know You can't just refuse to pick my call, but even at that, you should've known that I was the one calling and You should've woken up to pick
Me: How?
Mirabel: From Your dream na
Me: Very funny
Mirabel: Yeah,,, It was meant to be joke and t...
What I heard was "Your call credit has been exausted and Your call terminated" and You know what that means. I didn't even get a warning like "You have one minute remaining".
She called me back in less than 10 seconds and I picked up immediately.
Me: Hello
Mirabel: Don't tell me it was Your call that finished
Me: What else do You expect it to look like? Or I just hanged up on You?
Mirabel: I was only teasing, You don't have to answer me that way
Me: **Laughing** I was teasing You as well,,, So what's up?
Mirabel: I'm home watching a cool movie, So I won't be coming around today
Me: Okay,,, and what movie is that that captivated You like that?
Mirabel: Its a Korean
Me: You watch it too?
Mirabel: Yeah... just started it recently,,, with the influence of Lola and Cynthia
Me: I see,,, If such a movie could hinder You from coming here, then I think its very interesting
Mirabel: It is very interesting
Me: Okay,,, You should bring that particular one You're watching to me tomorrow
Mirabel: Ok I will
Me: Alright continue Your movie, we'll talk later in the night before I sleep
Mirabel: Ok dear, love you... Nnmuah
Me: I love You too sweetheart, bye
Mirabel: Byeeee...
**Hangs Up**
I refused to call Dorothy, I might even block Her again. I checked my unread messages and I saw two messages from Mirabel which read "Where are you and why are you not picking up my calls?" and the second one "Are You there??" I supposed It was when I was sleeping and missed Her calls. I saw a message from First Bank then I recalled when Momma said She'll back up some money in my account. I opened it quickly and saw that my account has been credited but it wasn't from my Mum nor from the Boss because I know their account number. I relaxed to think for a moment...
*Could it be Mirabel?
*And why would She send me money after all what Mum had told Her about not giving Me Her money?
*Or Mirabel did it so I won't know that its from Her?
*But who else can send Me money?
My thought got to my Engineer Uncle, but He doesn't send me money just like that, untill I call or something
*Or was it a wrong transfer?
*Should I contact the Bank?
I called Momma but She said She didn't send the money, I called the Boss,,, thinking He'd asked if I have I gotten the money but He didn't, which means He wasn't the one. I called and asked Mirabel but She denied responsibility.
Then who is responsible for crediting my accouunt??
And what should I do??
It could be a wrong transfer.

TO BE CONTINUED[/b]

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Eniqurl(f): 6:28pm On May 24, 2016
As e dy hot grin

2 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Babsopey(m): 9:20pm On May 24, 2016
Baba Vames. If you know how this your story is playing on my head. Each character got a specified image. Lol.

As for the alert, I'm thinking it's from Lola, if not, it's another character entering.

You can redirect it to my account if you can't get the person. Lols

We'll done Bro.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by wmoruf(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2016
mehnn,,,,,no time to check time,,,,kip serving us "as e dey hot "
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 25, 2016
Cc kherry
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Biydex(m): 12:25pm On May 25, 2016
If only u can turn this story to a season film it will be a fantastic film to watch...
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by olanrewaju99(m): 1:20pm On May 25, 2016
Very interesting write up but too much suspence. Nice one Bro.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by ritababe(f): 3:19pm On May 25, 2016
nice one
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by donaldphilipizu(m): 10:02pm On May 25, 2016
this is really nice
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by alaro4real09(m): 1:49am On May 26, 2016
My guy, please take note of your post very well there is no episode16 In this current season2 of "the president daughter and I" I will be expecting your respond pls...... keep up the great work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by olatex25(m): 7:48am On May 26, 2016
i luv dis guy

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by victvames(m): 10:39am On May 26, 2016
alaro4real09:
My guy, please take note of your post very well there is no episode16 In this current season2 of "the president daughter and I" I will be expecting your respond pls...... keep up the great work

[b]EPISODE 16

No human is so perfect that challenges won't come his/her way. We need wisdom and courage to overcome any kind of challenges or trials. Get wisdom and boldness, be a Victor over challenges and trials that comes your way and your life will be successful. WE NEED WISDOM AND BOLDNESS!

☆☆☆CONTINUES☆☆☆

Me: Mirabel, the videotape should be our 100% privacy until we're clear to take our relationship public. Our Parents needs to approve our relationship so that, whenever anything as such gets to the internet, it will be a news and not a scandal.

Mirabel: Baby, what can i do?

Me: Tell me where u keep the videotape

Mirabel: It's in my iPad, my computer and i backed it up in my external drive.

Me: Your friends have access to your iPad and computer right?

Mirabel: Yeah

Me: Mirabel there are things that i need to tell u about,,, but that'd be when we meet. For now, U should delete the video from your iPad and computer then hide the external drive in a secret place.

Mirabel: Okay

Me: Or u can back it up with your genius cousin Ike and get rid of the drive.

Mirabel: Okay....

Me: Sweetheart, please watch your friends closely,,,  they might be something else

Mirabel: Why did u say that?

Me: We'll talk about that when we meet,,, do u trust me?

Mirabel: Of course! and with all my heart

Me: Good, and u know i will never do anything that'd hurt u

Mirabel: Yes i know,,, what's all this about dear?

Me: Nothing much, just investing my innocence and good intentions towards u, just in case something comes up in the nearest future

Mirabel: Is that so?

Me: Yep

Mirabel: I hope u are not doing anything illegal in the course of our relationship?

Me: **Laughs**  illegal?

Mirabel: Yes illegal, and u know what that means

Me: I know dear, I'm very clean

Mirabel: I know my love

Me: Thanks again for the gifts, i really appreciate it

Mirabel: Thanks for accepting it

Me: She's even thanking me again, woah,,,, what a lovely girlfriend I've got, I'm so lucky to have u

Mirabel: I'm happy to have u too,,, Mum knows about u already

Me: Your mum the first lady?

Mirabel: Yea

Me: How? when? is she Ok with it? what did she say?

Mirabel: Relax love, Mum is the best, and so my Dad

Me: U haven't answered my question

Mirabel: I guess we'll have a lot to talk about when we meet at school

Me: What does that mean?

Mirabel: I will answer your question when we meet, or we should shift it to tomorrow?

Me: No, I'm not prepared for tomorrow, i will wait till we meet

Mirabel: Its Okay...

Me: So,,, goodnight?

Mirabel: Alright dear, lemme take a shower

Me: May i join u?

Mirabel: Only if u can

Me: Yea i can't now, maybe when we get back to School

Mirabel: Good night sweetheart, love u...

Me: Love u too

**Hangs up**

Well, well, well,,,, Little by little our relationship is going forward. Both our mothers knows about our relationship, now remaining the bosses, our fathers.

I took my new iPad and wireless modem and started browsing immediately, It's so fast. I set everything in the iPad, my google account, whatsapp, Facebook among others. I downloaded more than 15 applications and over 20 games.

I spent my night on the internet browsing and downloading till dawn. After the morning activities, Momma and Nancy left for the shop leaving me and the boss at home. The boss was in the parlor working with his laptop, he goes to his office anytime he likes because he is the boss and he can work at home using his laptop. I called Mirabel, recited a poem for her and professed my love for her. I silence my phone before i went to my bed to have a cool sleep. I had a daymare, I saw myself getting married to Lola, and i wasn't happy . It was as if i was forced to marry her. Something was about to happen when the minister asked if there's anyone here that have a reason why the two of us should not be together, I saw someone like a figure from afar,,, i felt some kind of feeling instantly before i was interrupted by the boss (my dad) he called me to open the gate for him that he's going to the office.
After he left, I tried to sleep again but i couldn't sleep anymore. I kept thinking about the dream, why did i dream of getting married to Lola of all people, and who was the one that wanted to crash the wedding?

I had to pray seriously that moment using Isaiah 7:7 to terminate the dream from ever coming to pass. I struggled with courage to wash my clothes as i will be leaving the following day,,,, i so much hate washing. Why?  because i started washing my clothes when my elder sister Joy got married last year and left our house. Thank God there is a washing machine at the house Mirabel gave me to live in. After washing, i spent the rest of my day on the internet, without even checking the games and apps i downloaded. I met new cool friends online especially at coolval22.com i love online friends better than close ones.

Later in the night, the Boss called me to his room to talk as Father and Son.

Boss: U are my son, and i expect to see myself in u,,, but it doesn't seem so yet. Why I'm trying to trust u now is because, many youths of our society start doing wayward life on higher institutions but instead, u got better. Your mother has been very happy and pleased with u recently, she says you've really changed, that u are now a good sensible boy and all that. For me, its your grades in school that will make me to trust u completely. If your first semester result comes out, and u performed well beyond my expectations,,,, Then i will purely understand what your mother has been telling me, I will surprise u, I will provide for u whatever u will need, i will support u in any way that will enhance your motivation. I thank God for blessing me with those jobs, with it and other connections from it will make me fulfill my promise. For these jobs has increased my level, professionals higher than me were dropped because of me. I don't know how it happened but i know its a favour from God. So please, make me believe in u, so that i can trust and know that u won't cause any trouble, then i can fight for u no matter what to prove my son's innocence. Are u following?

Me: Yes sir

Boss: Good,,,, as u are going back to school, do not keep bad companies, be prayerful, study hard and make me proud. Stay away from girls,,, Victor stay away from girls,,,, that's the area that i don't trust u with.... i know what I'm saying,,, abstain from them completely. It's better to keep one than be flirting around,,, but I'm not telling u to be in relationship yet. U may probably get my blessing and the go ahead to have a girlfriend on three conditions. First and fore-most, your first year results must please me, both first and second semesters,,,, secondly, u must introduce her to me and your mother, which means,,,, you will have her as your future wife and that's if i find her suitable and worthy. And thirdly which is very important even to God,,,, U must not have sex with her and to anyone else. For it is only for married couples. Do I make myself clear?

Me: Yes sir

Boss: Do we understand each other?

Me: Yes Boss,,,, sorry, sir

Boss: So u will go and write down everything u need, sum it and bring it to me

Me: Ok sir

He then prayed blessings for me before i left his room to write down my needs.

I didn't even know what to write, i feel like I'm okay. My bank account is still intact, i didn't use the money that was sent to me when i was in school. I just wrote down some things with a total of  #6,800 and gave to him. He looked at the paper and looked at me, he looked at the paper again and then went inside to his room and came with some Naira in his hand and gave to me.

Boss: That's 20,000 you're holding, U may need it for other expenses

Me: Thank u sir.

Boss: Its okay...

Momma also gave me her own piece of advice, both morally, educationally and otherwise. She asked how much my Dad gave me, I told her the amount,,, she then gave me #25,000  and promised to backup some money in my bank account. I tried to resist it but she insisted and left me with no choice.

I felt like too much money, i gave Nancy #5,000 and she hugged me crazily and happily. 

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Missmossy(f): 11:16am On May 26, 2016
Ride ön!!
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by victvames(m): 11:59am On May 26, 2016
[b]EPISODE 21

After much thoughts, I decided to call My Uncle to greet Him and there I can also know if He's the one that sent the money or not,,, afterall, He told me to call Him whenever I get to School. I dialled His number... and He picked up.
Me: Hello Sir
Uncle: How are You Victor?
Me: I'm fine Sir
Uncle: I spoke with Your Dad, He told me Joy has delivered a baby
Me: Yes Sir, We thank God for the save delivery
Uncle: Yes,,, and I'm made to understand that You're in School already
Me: Yes, We've resumed Sir
Uncle: I told You to call me when You get to school right?
Me: Yes You did, I apologize for not calling
Uncle: Did You get the alert?
Me: Yes I did, thanks a lot Sir,,, I really appreciate Your support and kind gesture
Uncle: Its okay,,, make sure You study hard, We need a better result in the Family or don't You want to beat my record?
Me: **Laughs** Sir We're trying
Uncle: Don't just be trying, ensure that You get to be sure of Yourself
Me: Okay... thank You Sir
Uncle: Alright, I just got home from work,,,, so bye lemme rest a little
Me: Ok bye Sir.
Woah,,, I came to School to study, but I'm balling in School!
I went to the Parlor, Nancy was there watching TV
Me: Now You're tired of browsing and chatting abi
Nancy: The thing just stopped working
Me: How do You mean?
Nancy: I don't know oh,,, its connected but not browsing and the network is ok
Me: Chai! You have finished My MB
Nancy: What?
Me: Quiet jare! Msteeeew chai! exausted 10 Gigabytes of data in less than three weeks,,, Great!
I left Her in the Parlor, went inside my room, grabbed my notes and went to the house library to read. That's my secret for answering well in class and also performing well in tests. I study whatever that I was taught in School later in the evening and also raed it again in the early morning of when We have the Lecture again. All what We were taught from Monday to Friday, I studied them at home on Saturdays and sundays. So don't think that I'm so intelligent or calling me a genius for my intelligence,,, Its because I studied hard.
My Uncle wants His record of having Second Class Upper to be broken, I thought for a little. He was the one with the highest result in the family, My Dad had Second Class Lower which put him in the Second place after My uncle. That day was the day I officially set My goal of beating My Uncle's record. And You know what that means, First Class things.
I left the library after for almost two hours, I dropped my notes in the room before walking to the Parlor, Nancy was still there watching TV, Although I perceived something coming out from the kitchen's direction.
Me: What are You preparing?
Nancy: Spaghetti
Me: Again?
Nancy: We ate rice in the Afternoon, what's again?
Me: Are they not the same thing? Can't You cook something else rather than these starchy foods? If not rice its spaghetti or noodles or yam sometimes
Nancy: But there's nothing else in the kitchen
Me: What about Semo or pounded yam
Nancy: There are no ingredients for soup in the kitchen
Me: Can't You buy them and other things from the market?
Nancy: With which money? and things like what?
Me: Things like Platein, both irish and sweet potatoes, like that
Nancy: Bro just give me money and I will get them tomorrow
Me: No problem, but You will use Your money to buy meat and fish
Nancy: Why?
Me: Are You not the one that eat it more? See how You're getting fat here
Nancy: I am Your responsibility na, You're my senior bro and I'm in Your place so You will have to take care of me
Me: Na true, go check wetin dey fire jare... I'm hungry
Nancy: Yes boss
She went to the kitchen while I took the remote to the channel to either music or sport channel. She came back a couple of minutes later with my food, I ate and rested before calling Mirabel and then retired to bed after praying for the night and the new day I'll be entering.
The next day in School, I met and chat with lola, Mirabel and promise with some quarter-friends that we only greet each other or talk about lectures only. Lola and Cynthia came to our Department when we were free,,, We all had lunch together, that is Lola, Cynthia, Mirabel, Promise and I.
Our first semester result came out and I did great except for Maths that I had "C", I really needed to work very hard on Maths. Mirabel and Promise did very well too,,, And surprisingly, Lola and Cynthia's result wasn't bad at all. I guess they have their way because,,, those girls ain't really serious with their studies.
As time goes by, Lola and I became close friends. I snatched her from Mirabel same way She snatched Promise from Me. I got to learn the other side of Lola, She's fun to be with, full of exciting stories and experience.
I couldn't take it anymore from Dorothy, so I brought the situation to Lola not telling Mirabel about it. She told me to play along with Dorothy, that instead of giving her my house address, I should give her another address where she (Dorothy) would meet me and She'll take care of the rest. I did what Lola told me to do,,, I pretended to give in to Dorothy's pleas and made her to meet me in a certain place. She came at the appointed time and I drove her with the car Lola gave me to use to the address she provided. I didn't know what she wanted to do, and my mind didn't even think of Lola killing Dorothy at all.
We arrived the location, an uncompleted building and I horned as Lola directed me to do.
Dorothy: Victor don't tell me You live here
Me: No I don't
Dorothy: Then what are we doing here?
Me: Just came to check on someone
Dorothy: Victor I'm not comfortable with this place, let's go
Lola: Nobody is going nowhere,,, yet
Lola showed up with Cynthia and other two girls looking weird and dangerous, I was scared myself.
Dorothy: Victor what's going on here? Is this a set up?? You want to kill me,,, Victor You want to kill me
Cynthia: Shut up b!tch!
Dorothy: Victor please don't do this to me I beg You **Almost crying**
I didn't know what to say or do, I couldn't even understand what was going on
Lola: So You're scared huh? **Lighting a cigeratte for herself**
Dorothy: Please don't harm me...
Lola: Shut up! Now tell me, why are You even begging?
Dorothy: What?
Lola: Why are You begging for Your life? Do You know me from somewhere??
Dorothy: No
Lola: And why are You begging? I'm not even holding any weapon
Dorothy: I'm sor-ry
Lola: Now listen and let this be clear to You, Victor is my boyfriend and I'm not sharing his d!ck with no b!tch,,, You got that?
Dorothy: Yes yes yes (Shivering)
Lola: Stay clear of his d!ck, is that understandable?
Dorothy: Yes I understand
Lola: Good girl,,, just make sure that the next time You and I get to meet again, It shouldn't be like this okay?
Dorothy: Yes pleaseee...
Lola: Victor darling, take this girl to where You got her from (Walked back to where she came out from with the girls)
Me: Okay.... D'thy lets go
I felt pity on her, She was so scared and terrified. She stood up walked out in a hurry, I ran after her.
Me: D'thy wait
**She kept on moving**
Me: D'thy wait lemme drop You
Dorothy: So this is how wicked and heartless You are? How dare You put me in this kind of situation?! How dare You do this to me?
Me: I never wanted this to h...
Dorothy: **Cuts in** You're very wicked! I was too blind to realize it all this while,,, I was so stupid and foolish geez!!
Me: Please hear me out
Dorothy: What for?
Me: Please just hear me out,,, it wasn't my...
Dorothy: **Cuts in** Cut the crap You bastard! I will never forgive You for this, Never! **Walks away hastily**
Me: D'thy! Dorothy!!
She left without looking back. I felt so horrible.
I kept dialling her number from that day but she kept rejecting my call till her line stopped going through, I thought she had blocked my line so I tried using another line but it still didn't go through.
In School on a Wednesday afternoon, Lola announced that her birthday was coming up on Friday but she's going to celebrate it on Sunday evening. One talk led to another and they came up with an idea to have a dinner in respect of Lola's upcoming birthday at Mirabel's lodge. That would be the first time Nancy will be going there. I begged Lola specifically not to involve Nancy on any act, because Nancy claimed to like Lola on their first meeting and always want her around. She promised to be cool and friendly with Nancy and nothing else. Promise said she can't come and didn't give any suitable reason for not coming. Mirabel tried to talk her in but she still declined.
When I got home, I told Nancy about the upcoming birthday and she appeared to be very happy, I causioned her to behave herself for I won't tolerate any misbehaviour from her.

Sometimes I thought about going easy and cool with Nancy, because she might rebel against me later in the future when she realizes some things. And I also thought about something, if Nancy should go out and start doing bad things now,,, what can I even do to her?

TO BE CONTINUED[/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by olatex25(m): 12:21pm On May 26, 2016
weldone bro

3 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 26, 2016
nic story keep it up bro....u ar d best

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Ayomideen(m): 4:32pm On May 26, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Ayomideen(m): 4:33pm On May 26, 2016
keep it up ma main man...feeling Ur story die
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by donjayz321(m): 8:48pm On May 26, 2016
You are the boss. I see improvements in your writing skills. Keep it up!
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 26, 2016
U r a genius young man i can see the future in bright literally mama oyoyo
Jahbless you for me
Sorry for d lost God will provide ten times better
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by donaldphilipizu(m): 7:00am On May 27, 2016
ride on
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by kissval1388: 1:04pm On May 27, 2016
Victor keep it up. from kissval. I love your story
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Twizzy30(m): 3:46pm On May 27, 2016
Thanks for the update. Btw I tot cynthia nd lola are in ur department
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Babsopey(m): 10:43pm On May 29, 2016
Twizzy30:
Thanks for the update. Btw I tot cynthia nd lola are in ur department

Exactly my thought. In season one the way Vic met Lola and Cynthia was because they lied to be needing to explain things for them.

But since it's first year, they might be doing same courses together.

Modified :

Please note this @Victvames
victvames:
EPISODE 7

Walking on the street along the school road checking out the environment. Then i heard someone calling my name with an unfamiliar voice. I looked at the side where the voice was coming from, i saw two recognizable eve-like creatures waving at me from a car or their car.
My course mates, I went closer to them while they fold their arms and lean on their car.

Cynthia: Victor cant even hear his name again

Tola: Did she break your heart?

Me: She who? my heart fit break?

*Both laughs*

Tola: Hwfa

You mentioned them to your course mate in season one episode 7.

You also called Lola Tola there, so you can edit.

Well done bro. Thumbs up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

The Auction / His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.