Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja (19247 Views)

Anti-corruption Cds Ikere-ekiti Donated Foodstuffs To The Blind / Abuja Corpers Contributing To The Society On Anti-corruption. / A Summit Organised By Anti Corruption Cds Jalingo, Taraba State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by sambiza(m): 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
I see hypocrite. Emma seeking for job
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by DeadWrong: 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
Good one guys. Proud of you all.
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by nigeriafilm(m): 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
It baffles me when ever people or anyone attempt to make a case for the current EFCC corruption fight. Although one must commend them for being active, but the fight is obviously bias, selective and insincere to be celebrated as an anti corruption effort.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by sidneyj(m): 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
give them there last 3years to think about it....
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by Nairadays: 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
funnynation:
When I dey primary school, my teacher told me that we are the leaders of 2moro, at secondary school they still repeat thesame thing, at University we were told that we are the leaders of 2moro but those that starting ruling this country since 1990 are still in power 2day. (David Mark, GMB etc). Abeg na my teacher lied for me abi the 2moro no dey come?

*Nice work op.. Lets hope for better 2moro*

Nairaland official comedian

Our teachers meant probable leaders of tomorrow.

Nairaland official comedian, am sorry to say but becoming a leader takes more than self imposed comedian status, you need to go beyond that level and impact people with governmental style policies. A case study to help you is @omojuwa on Twitter. It's clear that he is most likely a leader of tomorrow.

You must start small and grow through the ranks, from been a member of your political party's Ward, to counsellor level, be involved in youth activities, let party leaders know you, contest elections at miniature levels then grow, if these is too much then read books and be a motivational speaker, be involved in philanthropy and the leader in you will be born.

Our teachers didn't lie, neither did they teach us nonsense, but certainly didn't say we should wait and hope for leadership status.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by oyetunder(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lafin in chinese! After many of them used corrupt styles to graduate...and even to get posted to the state of their choice.
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by deplay24(m): 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
funnynation:
When I dey primary school, my teacher told me that we are the leaders of 2moro, at secondary school they still repeat thesame thing, at University we were told that we are the leaders of 2moro but those that starting ruling this country since 1990 are still in power 2day. (David Mark, GMB etc). Abeg na my teacher lied for me abi the 2moro no dey come?

*Nice work op.. Lets hope for better 2moro*

Chairman u re funny
Let's wait for the 2morow to come
Nairaland official comedian
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by dannytoe(m): 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
Tobium1:
Rubbish!! 95% of dem manipulated their posting to abuja, it dawned on dem dat dose up dere only work for dia mouth only and don't pay dem dia little stipend now dey are dere staging a protest. Hypocrites
is it hypocrites or hippopotamus, which one you dey?
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by Paschal55(m): 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
Emmanuel Itunu, how much were you paid to do this #Trash
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by ndcide(m): 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
Clowns!
Including the so called nairalander itunu or whatever.

Is he not corrupt? He even had to play politics with the nonsense. These ones that paid for marks on campus?

Mchweew..
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by domino101(m): 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Well said
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by midolian(m): 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
Funny enough, there ll be one C.L.O in their midst now that's more corrupt than corruption itself

Noce 1 though!
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by mrniceguyuc5(m): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
To all prospective Batch A corp members, this special announcement is to inform you that the 2016 NYSC Call-Up Letter for batch A corp members is out and is ready for printing. This should be done with immediate effect. Those who have registered online can now print their call-up letter online.
click here for more
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by ElrayKhalifah(m): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
Azeecoboy come over o, i know say na dis kind post u dey like comment
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by Orikinla(m): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
This is what I said. Nigerian youths unite against enemies of our progress. They just made my day real #GidiBlues. grin
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by YouthAdvocator: 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
By now,the youths are supposed to be rioting and probably shooting at the oppressors,this people continue to rape us mentally and socially,but yet Nigerian youths only engage in social media fight.

Tell them to mobilize for a mass protest,check the turnout,then you will know that Nigerians deserve the kind of suffering we get.

If over 700,000 can apply for the Nigerian Police Force,we need only less than 10% to start a mad revolution where political looters will run and be caught on the streets like common criminals,then the slap that this woman received will be like eating meat pie compared to the kind of treatment the looters will receive, Nigeria will boil heavily,the whole system will be overturned,blood will flow heavily,i might die and you might die but it will be for the greater good.

Nigeria needs to be scattered and started over again,this country was specially cursed,we have Nigerian youths who will perform ten times better than a vast majority of these so called leaders.
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by Godbest(m): 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
Oga, Please join us #killcorruptionsaveNigeria.
That the only way this country can be great again

BADNEAT:
While I stand against corruption of any form,i must say the Corps members who briefed the press are uninformed,Misinformed or totally oblivious of The Laws of The Land....

Shameful, Our youths who should be occupying Nigeria are now cowards hiding under d umbrella of anti - Corruption.....

Fuel sold at N120/litre, less than a year after the election of GEJ and Nigeria was occupied...here today fuel is being sold at an average of N180/litre and some chipmunks are busy roaming the streets on a misguided course!
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by Godbest(m): 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
Give us your invitation and we will join you fight to save Nigeria future
YouthAdvocator:
By now,the youths are supposed to be rioting and probably shooting at the oppressors,this people continue to rape us mentally and socially,but yet Nigerian youths only engage in social media fight.

Tell them to mobilize for a mass protest,check the turnout,then you will know that Nigerians deserve the kind of suffering we get.

If over 700,000 can apply for the Nigerian Police Force,we need only less than 10% to start a mad revolution where political looters will run and be caught on the streets like common criminals,then the slap that this woman received will be like eating meat pie compared to the kind of treatment the looters will receive, Nigeria will boil heavily,the whole system will be overturned,blood will flow heavily,i might die and you might die but it will be for the greater good.

Nigeria needs to be scattered and started over again,this country was specially cursed,we have Nigerian youths who will perform ten times better than a vast majority of these so called leaders.
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by Godbest(m): 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
Thanks , so much in your little corner help us #killcorruptionsaveNigeria

Orikinla:
This is what I said. Nigerian youths unite against enemies of our progress. They just made my day real #GidiBlues. grin
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by Godbest(m): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
You awake up, all you see is negative. you never see anything good never.
what is the meaning of the rubbish you wrote.
if you can't read and understand then shut up.
I don't think you know itunu, if you do you won't just waste your mb, time and life to type this rubbish.

Itunu is not corrupt, simple that why he is advocating for anti corruption.
if pain you go hug transformer.

pier from the pit of hell
ndcide:
Clowns!
Including the so called nairalander itunu or whatever.

Is he not corrupt? He even had to play politics with the nonsense. These ones that paid for marks on campus?

Mchweew..
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by Godbest(m): 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stop it
Don't assume what not real.
there are few trusted and sincere Nigeria . who place integrity above material or selfish gain
oyetunder:
Lafin in chinese! After many of them used corrupt styles to graduate...and even to get posted to the state of their choice.
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by bikefab(m): 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
Back in the days at Benue, that wz my CDS group NAVC/ICPC. Say no to corruption!
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by funnynation(m): 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ok.. Thank you bro. I will start contesting for Small post.
Nairadays:

Our teachers meant probable leaders of tomorrow.

Nairaland official comedian, am sorry to say but becoming a leader takes more than self imposed comedian status, you need to go beyond that level and impact people with governmental style policies. A case study to help you is @omojuwa on Twitter. It's clear that he is most likely a leader of tomorrow.

You must start small and grow through the ranks, from been a member of your political party's Ward, to counsellor level, be involved in youth activities, let party leaders know you, contest elections at miniature levels then grow, if these is too much then read books and be a motivational speaker, be involved in philanthropy and the leader in you will be born.

Our teachers didn't lie, neither did they teach us nonsense, but certainly didn't say we should wait and hope for leadership status.
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by funnynation(m): 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
[quote author=deplay24 post=44950519][/quote] we are waiting
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by EmekaBlue(m): 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
lol...Hypocrisy..Thts wht Apc admin is all about even join corpers fr d show
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by YouthAdvocator: 12:01am On Apr 23, 2016
Godbest:

Give us your invitation and we will join you fight to save Nigeria future

Good,check the link on my signature,it's a gathering of conscious youths and don't forget to tell your fellow CDS members about it too.
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by ndcide(m): 12:30am On Apr 23, 2016
Godbest:
You awake up, all you see is negative. you never see anything good never.
what is the meaning of the rubbish you wrote.
if you can't read and understand then shut up.
I don't think you know itunu, if you do you won't just waste your mb, time and life to type this rubbish.

Itunu is not corrupt, simple that why he is advocating for anti corruption.
if pain you go hug transformer.

pier from the pit of hell

Are you the itunu dude?

So unfortunate, the so called anti corruption advocate had to use dirty words in response. Now you see how corrupt you are in words.

You are a clown. I'm not against your anti corruption campaign but what I read up there was shallow and sandwiched in political sentiments. That's sycophancy in display. You don't advocate for anti corruption and be taken seriously by a neutral mind when you twist the statement of another person. That's what's is done by politicians. You can't be a true advocate of anti corruption, especially at the level of advocacy and be talking like a politician.

Apparently the dude is still young and still has a lot to learn.

I still maintain that you or/and the itunu dude are both clowns and your charade can be succinctly described as a useless hot afternoon comedy.

They didn't stand up for marks sale and other corrupt issues in their departments on campus, they went to the streets of Abuja to fool around.
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 23, 2016
Godbest:
Oga, Please join us #killcorruptionsaveNigeria.
That the only way this country can be great again

the problem of Nigeria a decade ago might hv been corruption, but it's problem today is cluelessness ,gross incompetence and deceit on the part of the leaders..and readily available youths like you to massage their Ego...praising a govt is not a way of supporting it....hence your campaign is misguided
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by LADIbaba(m): 6:22am On Apr 23, 2016
But some of those babes make brain sha...
This Itunu guy has some political agenda... #justsaying
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by gimbayaro(m): 7:33am On Apr 23, 2016
shashasha
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by tansho(m): 8:06am On Apr 23, 2016
hobermener:
Kill hypocrisy and leave corruption
#corruptionoverhypocrisy. sad

Seconded...let's kill hypocrisy and mediocrity

1 Like

Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by BelovedN(f): 11:04am On Apr 23, 2016
Tobium1:
Rubbish!! 95% of dem manipulated their posting to abuja, it dawned on dem dat dose up dere only work for dia mouth only and don't pay dem dia little stipend, and dey are dere staging a protest. Hypocrites

Stop speaking out of ignorance. I just concluded my youth service in Abuja and I didn't manipulate my posting. I also know of many others who didn't manipulate theirs.
The negativity on this thread is so saddening. These are young people who are trying to bring about change in the little way they can and yet people are throwing insults at them. Some are even accusing the president of having political ambitions SMH. Those of you who do not have political ambitions, what part have you played in the fight against corruption. Whether they have ulterior motives or not is nobody's business, let's all learn to appreciate those that are at least trying to bring about positive change.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Login To Your NYSC Dashboard Portal And Print Your Call Up Letter / Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) / NYSC Batch B Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.