Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

It's Urgent: Which Country Gives Long Term Visa Easily! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / It's Urgent: Which Country Gives Long Term Visa Easily! (3705 Views)

How To Get An Australian Visa Easily / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k / Which European And American Countries Can I Get VISA Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Urgent: Which Country Gives Long Term Visa Easily! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
Please, my brother wants to relocate Abroad (to any Europe Country) and he told me he met an agent (who has previously helped few people I know too) to secure visas to UK but with the view of things, it might cost from 800k to 1m.

I told him to wait before he pay the man (agent) just for me to confirm from gurus here. He has just a diploma in computer and not working for like 6years now.

Please I need advice before he pays him. All he need is if it's possible to apply for a long term visa (to any Europe country) and still be granted and if yes, the processing. He is afraid of denial. Please kindly safe a soul. Thanks!
Re: It's Urgent: Which Country Gives Long Term Visa Easily! by swimcash(m): 11:05am On Apr 23, 2016
won't advice him using an agent
Re: It's Urgent: Which Country Gives Long Term Visa Easily! by simonetwhite: 11:19am On Apr 23, 2016
You must understand agent's are not the one's granting visa they only help with the processing.....So paying a agent 800 to 1m does not guarantee your brother visa so i call this a lottery you may loss or win.
Re: It's Urgent: Which Country Gives Long Term Visa Easily! by justwise(m): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2016
ademolamiowon:
Please, my brother wants to relocate Abroad (to any Europe Country) and he told me he met an agent (who has previously helped few people I know too) to secure visas to UK but with the view of things, it might cost from 800k to 1m.

I told him to wait before he pay the man (agent) just for me to confirm from gurus here. He has just a diploma in computer and not working for like 6years now.

Please I need advice before he pays him. All he need is if it's possible to apply for a long term visa (to any Europe country) and still be granted and if yes, the processing. He is afraid of denial. Please kindly safe a soul. Thanks!

Your brother has been jobless for 6yrs now and want to waste 800 to 1M to an agent?

Look for any church and send your brother there for intense special prayer for him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Urgent: Which Country Gives Long Term Visa Easily! by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 23, 2016
what type of visa does your brother wanna apply for, visit, student, spouse or what.. You can do it yourself if you ask questions here on nairaland... agent cant guarantee your visa success, only the v.o does... 800k to 1m is so much i swear.

1 Like

Re: It's Urgent: Which Country Gives Long Term Visa Easily! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
justwise:

Your brother has been jobless for 6yrs now and want to waste 800 to 1M to an agent?

Look for any church and send your brother there for intense special prayer for him.
That he has been jobless for 6years doesn't mean he is not making money from his own business. And 1m isn't a big deal to him to spend on something that can benefit him. Thanks anyway!
Re: It's Urgent: Which Country Gives Long Term Visa Easily! by justwise(m): 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
ademolamiowon:
That he has been jobless for 6years doesn't mean he is not making money from his own business. And 1m isn't a big deal to him. Thanks anyway!

Then your brother is not jobless as you put it, running a business is a job, its self employment so you can't call that jobless.

3 Likes

Re: It's Urgent: Which Country Gives Long Term Visa Easily! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
Olacombs23:
what type of visa does your brother wanna apply for, visit, student, spouse or what.. You can do it yourself if you ask questions here on nairaland... agent cant guarantee your visa success, only the v.o does... 800k to 1m is so much i swear.
Exactly why I told him to hold on while I run here for help.
Re: It's Urgent: Which Country Gives Long Term Visa Easily! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
justwise:

Then your brother is not jobless as you put it, running a business is a job, its self employment so you can't call that jobless.

I refer to it as not having a job because the said business is not yet registered and I'm sure some documents will be needed as regard this. So please your advice will be appreciated sir.
Re: It's Urgent: Which Country Gives Long Term Visa Easily! by justwise(m): 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
ademolamiowon:
I refer to it as not having a job because the said business is not yet registered and I'm sure some documents will be needed as regard this. So please your advice will be appreciated sir.

Brother will not be able to get a visa to any European country from Nigeria that will allow him to live and work legally.

There is nothing an agent can do for him apart from forging documents and charging heavily for it.
Re: It's Urgent: Which Country Gives Long Term Visa Easily! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

Brother will not be able to get a visa to any European country from Nigeria that will allow him to live and work legally.

There is nothing an agent can do for him apart from forging documents and charging heavily for it.
Thank you but what about visit or tourist visas? Any advice or he should just forget about travelling for now? Maybe visiting some countries might help later on. Thank you!
Re: It's Urgent: Which Country Gives Long Term Visa Easily! by justwise(m): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
ademolamiowon:

Thank you but what about visit or tourist visas? Any advice or he should just forget about travelling for now? Maybe visiting some countries might help later on. Thank you!

Since your brother is unto business that is his strongest tie to Nigeria and he can use his business and financial documents for all types of visa applications..However, he needs to register his business and have business and personal account so that he will be able to separate business capital from personal/profit account.

That will help him present his financial details properly for any visa application.

He should not accept any document from an agent because it most likely to be forged which will ultimately lead to refusal

1 Like

Re: It's Urgent: Which Country Gives Long Term Visa Easily! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
justwise:

Since your brother is unto business that is his strongest tie to Nigeria and he can use his business and financial documents for all types of visa applications..However, he needs to register his business and have business and personal account so that he will be able to separate business capital from personal/profit account.

That will help him present his financial details properly for any visa application.

He should accept any document from an agent because it most likely to be forged which will ultimately lead to refusal

Thank you for the advice. I have take my time to go through some visa section too and already sent him some link. I will advice him to consider student route because that seems to be the simplest route. Even myself, I have applied to some schools already so I will advice him same and UK or Germany at least. Thank you for all the advice. Happy weekend!
Re: It's Urgent: Which Country Gives Long Term Visa Easily! by kife(m): 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
ademolamiowon:

Thank you for the advice. I have take my time to go through some visa section too and already sent him some link. I will advice him to consider student route because that seems to be the simplest route. Even myself, I have applied to some schools already so I will advice him same and UK or Germany at least. Thank you for all the advice. Happy weekend!

Germany is ok, it's the strongest economy in Europe to the best of my knowledge. Yet recall that there is the language barrier factor.
People without good educational background really have a tough life in the UK.
There are people who travel only to become redundant and worse off than they were back in Nigeria.
As it were, this is the resulting effect of travelling abroad unprepared. He should take out time to understand what ever terrain he finally decides to indulge, if he fits into the system, a visa is sure.
A round peg may fit into a square hole in Nigeria, but overseas, the story is different.
Godspeed!
Re: It's Urgent: Which Country Gives Long Term Visa Easily! by justwise(m): 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
ademolamiowon:

Going to study is a good idea but if he wants to stay back then U.k is not a place for him. Germany will be more preferred option for that.
Re: It's Urgent: Which Country Gives Long Term Visa Easily! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
justwise:

Going to study is a good idea but if he wants to stay back then U.k is not a place for him. Germany will be more preferred option for that.
You're too much Bro! Please when I have questions later, please don't hesitate to be there for us. Thanks again!
Re: It's Urgent: Which Country Gives Long Term Visa Easily! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
kife:

Germany is ok, it's the strongest economy in Europe to the best of my knowledge. Yet recall that there is the language barrier factor.
People without good educational background really have a tough life in the UK.
There are people who travel only to become redundant and worse off than they were back in Nigeria.
As it were, this is the resulting effect of travelling abroad unprepared. He should take out time to understand what ever terrain he finally decides to indulge, if he fits into the system, a visa is sure.
A round peg may fit into a square hole in Nigeria, but overseas, the story is different.
Godspeed!
Please can you give me step-by-step guidelines for the Germany admission? and hope the student visa isn't an issue? Thank you for your time
Re: It's Urgent: Which Country Gives Long Term Visa Easily! by justwise(m): 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
ademolamiowon:

You're too much Bro! Please when I have questions later, please don't hesitate to be there for us. Thanks again!

No worries

1 Like

Re: It's Urgent: Which Country Gives Long Term Visa Easily! by justwise(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
ademolamiowon:
Please can you give me step-by-step guidelines for the Germany admission? and hope the student visa isn't an issue? Thank you for your time

https://www.nairaland.com/3052025/general-german-visa-enquiries-part

(1) (Reply)

Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget / Why Have Nigerians 'casted' The UK? / This Is What Brazilian Stock Fish Looks Like (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.