Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,960 members, 7,852,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results (34454 Views)

INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG / Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election / Ogun LGA Election Results: APC Clears All 20 LGs, 37 LCDAs - Sotrueng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by mmmustapha(m): 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
oh my beloved ikare Akoko I wish I can serve nascent twice
Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by BossWike(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
PDP ti take over
Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by Olufhemy(m): 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
engineerboat:

Let us all mind our what we say;
1. who are the useless people
2. Heartless people people'
3. Stupid people

A. Is it the APC that go to court and where roundly defeated at the court for lack of jurisdiction
B. Is it Adaba Radio Station (A sub-subsidiary of TVContinental in Ondo State that goes about spreading false news that no election is holding in ondo state)

CC: lalsticlala

My friend, why waste your time dissipating falsehood. We in Ondo State know that there was no Election but only a selection process. Imagine where a renowned tout (Madman) emerged councillor in ondo west Lg. CHAI!!! PDP WILL NOT KILL US.

AWAITING THE GOV. ELECTION,COME NOVEMBER.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by push23: 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
webhostbiz:
for 8 year, he refused to conduct local council election but when he has less than 8months to go he now realised he had to conduct election. who is deceiving who.

[size=28pt]
You make me laugh, local government don't make contribution to development.

Can you show us, one project a local government did. For 16 years of Obasanjo/ Jonathan goodluck in power, they claim in paper they gave a place like idanre local government 10 billion. Do you see 10 billion in idanre, no

People pay money to local government, which does nothing for them[/size].

.[size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by mumin4sure(m): 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
push23:

[size=28pt]

Can you show us, one project a local government did. For 16 years of Obasanjo/ Jonathan goodluck in power, they claim in paper they gave a place like idanre local government 10 billion. Do you see 10 billion in idanre, no

.[size=8pt][/size]
Since you claimed LG have nothing to offer , then why this election ?
Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by engineerboat(m): 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=Advans post=44982175][/quote]

If you don't know what is going on in Ondo state,

Are u aware of the various court cases.
Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by engineerboat(m): 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
Olufhemy:

My friend, why waste your time dissipating falsehood. We in Ondo State know that there was no Election but only a selection process. Imagine where a renowned tout (Madman) emerged councillor in ondo west Lg. CHAI!!! PDP WILL NOT KILL US.

Mr Man this is Not ADABA 88.9 FM. get it right please.

Who is busy spreading false news that ODIEC staff are been driven away from the polling and D4 people should stay at home and not go out.

Are you telling me those old women and men are bought-over.

those queuing on line to vote are bought-over.

Na wa for you oooooh
Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by gboso1ne(m): 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
push23:

[size=28pt]

.[size=8pt][/size]
your mumu no get part two and I no dey suprised coz most of you guys, partisanship don blind una eye to see the truth.
Mimiko has not done any LG in Ondo state for more than 7 years, and less than 7 months to the end of his tenure, he has suddenly seen a need to do that.
Money wey he for use pay workers wey he dey owe, he still carry waste for election.
You are just pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by engineerboat(m): 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Olufhemy:

Haahahahahahhaha, you will not stop to amaze me, November election is what concerns you.

Alright Let APC wait till November Governorship Election before they know that time is no longer there for them.
We are waiting and watching.
Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by engineerboat(m): 11:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
gboso1ne:

your mumu no get part two and I no dey suprised coz most of you guys, partisanship don blind una eye to see the truth.
Mimiko has not done any LG in Ondo state for more than 7 years, and less than 7 months to the end of his tenure, he has suddenly seen a need to do that.
Money wey he for use pay workers wey he dey owe, he still carry waste for election.
You are just pathetic!

One question for you

Why is APC trying to stop the conduct of this election in the court
Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by Mog1987: 12:10am On Apr 24, 2016
Even in hell APC will not win in ondo,#change broom to power,NEPA no give light ooo oboy heat dey ooo.wayo Allah

1 Like

Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by beycity1: 12:18am On Apr 24, 2016
election or selection...... just waiting 4 November.....DTS wen u will knw wat real elections are like.....mumu Governor, with clueless voters....mmmtttcheewwww undecided
Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by mideactive: 12:21am On Apr 24, 2016
Ur pay master is a big joke.after 7yrs,is dis all he can do?no Salary,no pension,no Gratuity 4 some years now.his priority is a self serving LG election.na wah o!anyway,
Na una sabi.

engineerboat:

Governor Mimiko and wife Mrs Kmei Mimiko Casting the Vote

Ward 7, Unit 20, Ondo West LGA
Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by engineerboat(m): 12:30am On Apr 24, 2016
mideactive:
Ur pay master is a big joke.after 7yrs,is dis all he can do?no Salary,no pension,no Gratuity 4 some years now.his priority is a self serving LG election.na wah o!anyway,
Na una sabi.

Is dat all u can say
Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by engineerboat(m): 12:35am On Apr 24, 2016
mideactive:
Na una sabi.

Why are u taking medicine for another man sickness . Ondo state is not osun now

1 Like

Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by bender79: 5:00am On Apr 24, 2016
Don't worry when is time for guber elections we will know who is who.PDP is going in Ondo state.
Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by awoluyi(m): 5:15am On Apr 24, 2016
Nigerian politicians are very dishonest, insincere, deceitful and criminally ungodly. I keep wondering how and why Nigerians still believe in the present crop of visionless, self-centred opportunists. I pity the uninformed masses of this nation who appear not to know where to put their hope! God is yet to give us leaders who have strong desire to live for the well being of the masses.
Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by deeway200(m): 5:30am On Apr 24, 2016
Check your fact right before posting, PDP is not the only party in this election

1 Like

Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by engineerboat(m): 6:46am On Apr 24, 2016
deeway200:
Check your fact right before posting, PDP is not the only party in this election

I don't understand ur point
Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by Rabbony: 6:47am On Apr 24, 2016
engineerboat:

3. Stupid people

A. Is it the APC that go to court and where roundly defeated at the court for lack of jurisdiction
B. Is it Adaba Radio Station (A sub-subsidiary of TVContinental in Ondo State that goes about spreading false news that no election is holding in ondo state)

Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by defash8: 6:49am On Apr 24, 2016
Election without APC will be peaceful, APC is synonymous with violence & destruction because of their do or die attitude to election.
Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by abdulwastecx(m): 6:51am On Apr 24, 2016
engineerboat:
1. Ondo Guber Candidate former NSC director (GNEGA ELEGBELEYE) at Edo ward araromi unit 010 ikare akoko

2. Former Akoko N.East Caretaker Chairman At Ikare Akoko.

CC: lalasticlala

That big thief... Ikare akoko North east
Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by Rabbony: 6:59am On Apr 24, 2016
Who is person saying all this on social media? Please if election is not going on on so what are they doing there? See just wake up to reality. Am an apc person but the truth is let them control the media but Nigerians are waiting are not fools. Until they can at least put the physiological needs in place and they continue with their plight, Nigerians will show them they are failing us. They have lost Ife , they are looking ondo, just wait for more election to come , u will understand people are suffering more than it has ever been. NOTE EVEN ACCORD PARTY WILL BEAT APC IF THE REMAIN THIS WAY. PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING THAN EVER BEFORE.
Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by hush15: 7:32am On Apr 24, 2016
Sunnycliff:
APC can go and do the needful in a nearby transformer! Thats how they chickened out from the Senate Voting day and now trying all they can to oust out Saraki!

When a match is fixed and you refused to show up and you are been worked over by the referee, who do you blame

How I go take send you one bottle of origin cos your head is very correct!

Nigerians forget so easily and sometimes compromise their reasoning!

How can APC boycott a senate swearing to attend one meeting that Buhari never intend to attend in the first place and the one person who was smart enough to understand that it was a distraction became the senate president and every body is calling him all sorts when we should be commending for standing for what's right atleast despite we know he may have erred in the past!!!

We all know it's a political witch hunt cos the felt stupid that their plan didn't work. Saraki is a better executioner of plan that the entire APC put together. He knew what he wanted and went for it unlike Bubu who for 12 yrs thought he knew what he wanted but as we have it today didn't even have a plan in the first place
Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by basadenet: 8:13am On Apr 24, 2016
But some mischievous persons said the election was boycotted? But with this picture, it shows that people turn out.
Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by engineerboat(m): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2016
#OndoCouncilPoll
Irele Local Government Final Result
Chairmanship:
PDP 27,342
SDP 17
APC 30
PDC 15
PPA 14
AD 32
LP 238
ACD 18
PRP 17
Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by mideactive: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2016
It may nt be my state,but I'v got Family stayin n workin there..technically,it's also my Headache.

engineerboat:

Why are u taking medicine for another man sickness . Ondo state is not osun now
Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by mideactive: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2016
Av u got anythin 2 add undecided

engineerboat:

Is dat all u can say
Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by siraj1402(m): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2016
engineerboat:

3. Stupid people

Oga, do you ever understand that court verdict? The court said since the case is already at the Supreme Court, then high court can not give judgment. Even the high court recognized that the case of chairmanship is already in court then why is Mimiko conducting another election? Is that not wasting of resources?
Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by tonytony208(m): 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dollyak:
Is that a picture of ondo state shocked? So beautiful.
it is the picture of idanre
Re: Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results by ephy6774(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
engineerboat:
#OndoCouncilPoll
Irele Local Government Final Result
Chairmanship:
PDP 27,342
SDP 17
APC 30
PDC 15
PPA 14
AD 32
LP 238
ACD 18
PRP 17
l thought they said APC didn't participate in the election how come vote was allocated to them. This shows that there is no election but selection. Why the waste of resources when workers are owing 5 months salary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Cross River State (More Pictures) / Abia Government House Still In ‘Rented’ Quarters - 32 Years After / Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.