Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today (55252 Views)

Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... / Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. / Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by heedrysbola(m): 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
Omo Ogun sun ree ooo. RIP
Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by Slidoo(m): 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lumiere91:
Most importantly,is he in heaven?
Stupid question...Just pray for him & 4get where he is..
Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by africanjarule: 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
I really miss this guy, but I still believe in one thing we can never get someone like dagrin in this country again although when this guy is alive I dont know him but after his death, when I listen to his song then I realise that we have lost most talented guy in this country.i love his song so much.

Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by Bashnigga(m): 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
C. E. O, r.i.p
Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by joyraincatering(f): 11:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
funmijoyb:

Ajasa will tell u dat da grin is better
better and founder are not the same

Dagrin na hardcore rapper
But Ajasa na stylish (talking rap) rapper

So we are not talking of who is better my dear
Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by remigiusizunna(m): 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
Cybertext:

I like this particular song dieee.... #Money no dey drive me, Money na my conductor
I no be gud boi buh I gt loyalty,I no want hear say the main marketer go show me royalty.......

Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by baddyoosha: 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
funmijoyb:
Still d best rapper in Nigeria of all time...the founder of Nigerian indigenous rap
who him help
Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by jojosweet(f): 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
RexTramadol1:
I donno......I liked him most after his death

Especially when I listened to "Thank God"

Which suffer dem Olamide,Kesh......bla bla suffer?

Dagrin na definition of suffer, he no dey form

Chai,even M.I level drop since Dagrin no dey to keep the tempo

Baddo dey try wella, But Dagrin is the only one that can tell you "Fanta te ro pe e gba lowo mi, ito mo to si" Who thinks that way?

Especially those Rhymes in if I die?

RIP Dagrin!
please does the Fanta part mean?
Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by domopps(m): 11:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
RIP da-grin Osha!

Akogun

Omo Naija

Omo Ogun

Barrack Ogrin

Lady Kwuede

Cheeeeers

Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
mhizzcutie:
This world is nothing!!! Wish people wil learn and understand that things of the world ends in the world!!!! Continue to rest on Dagrin!!!! Still fwesh in our memories
Wetin dis one dey talk? how does that even relate to the thread, typical iPod girl.
Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by ebubey(f): 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Cybertext:

Nice... Lemme not derail this thread, was just happy to see a jossite and beside I stayed a session in that lovely background of yours..lol
wow...ur no longer a student there?
Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by pressplay411(m): 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lumiere91:

Who do u know that's in heaven?
U die and that's it. His legacy lives on.what gave you achieved lately?

Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by BraniacX(m): 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
Other indigenous rappers pale woefully in comparism to the late Dagrin, Dagrin was pure streetz, he never had to make any boast on that and compared to him, other yoruba language rappers especially the ones claiming streetz sound like choirboys and when you analysed his lyrics, you could only nod your head and say WORD! NIGGA!!!!..........................WORD!!!! and that is my personal opinion anyway, first heard Dagrin on BBC africa morning show back in the days and i knew I had found a raw nugget. Till death itself dies and holds us captive no more.................rest brother embarassed

Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by damyzino(m): 12:05am On Apr 23, 2016
Lumiere91:

that a good. question pple are always afraid to ask ....even pope francis isn't sure if he can make it to. heaven
Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by damyzino(m): 12:13am On Apr 23, 2016
BraniacX:
Other indigenous rappers pale woefully in comparism to the late Dagrin, Dagrin was pure streetz, he never had to make any boast on that and compared to him, other yoruba language rappers especially the ones claiming streetz sound like choirboys and when you analysed his lyrics, you could only nod your head and say WORD! NIGGA!!!!..........................WORD!!!! and that is my personal opinion anyway, first heard Dagrin on BBC africa morning show back in the days and i knew I had found a raw nugget. Till death itself dies and holds us captive no more.................rest brother embarassed

also rip to eazy e,notorious b.i.g,2pac shakur ...godfathers of rap by the way ..rap wont be a thing without this guys .pple use to see rap music as a music of violence but rap is a way of expressing the hard life and poverty in the ghetto (2pac's definition of rap ) grin
Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by Sylverly(m): 12:23am On Apr 23, 2016
Eeroh95:
who you don help?
ask the ladies... grin. Maybe you hv been so busy following senator" common sense"..that you have failed to notice..

Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by d4gmail: 12:25am On Apr 23, 2016
DaGrin omo Ogun!

Ai mo ye yawa ai moye insult, ai moye concussion without no salt.

Miss this rugged fellow. RIP

Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by leo1234(m): 12:25am On Apr 23, 2016
gist4kidsblog:
cry cry cry

R.I.P oMo Ogun...

SEE MORE EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/see-how-dagrin-fans-remember-him-today.html

I clicked your ad so go and collect your money from google!

Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by Sylverly(m): 12:25am On Apr 23, 2016
Kakamorufu:
where you been living
just got back from star wars.... grin
Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by donifez(m): 12:41am On Apr 23, 2016
jojosweet:
please does the Fanta part mean?
The Fanta you thought you collected from me, Na urine i put inside.

I am not yoruba though smiley

Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by thesicilian: 12:48am On Apr 23, 2016
Lumiere91:
Are you?
Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by habsydiamond(m): 12:58am On Apr 23, 2016
Is there even anything like real music again? I don't think so. If u are not stealing someone else beat, u will be singing another person's song but re polishing the lyrics it in ur own way. Or u sing rubbish. Majority of songs nowadays are nonsense what's really keeping them moving is the beat. I real nigeria musician is someone who has been in music for more than 25 years. The babas and mamas in the music industry are the last talents who sings to inspire we the listeners not the present artist who majorly concentrate their songs on ladies, jinja,cars, cash and so on. Vanity for God sake. If all these count Da grin would still be here today. May him soul rest well. Sugbon ko si orin mo.

Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by Slingshotz(m): 1:00am On Apr 23, 2016
smartdaction:
da green ever green

He might be in ur father's palour just check
Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by Bishops10(m): 1:00am On Apr 23, 2016
BE811APP:
Abi na Olamide cuz d accident Since aunty Kemi Said he be Jazz man tongue
When he said "If I die,make you no cry for me"
Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by Slingshotz(m): 1:00am On Apr 23, 2016
smartdaction:
da green ever green

He is in ur father's palour
Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by Hustlerlomo(m): 1:14am On Apr 23, 2016
Lumiere91:

U don go heaven cum back?
Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by quincynana(m): 1:15am On Apr 23, 2016
Legendary rapper, u live in our heart bro

Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by hornyman(m): 2:58am On Apr 23, 2016
I missed him a lot. I wish he's still alive.

Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by izywzy: 3:54am On Apr 23, 2016
How do u expect us to know? Some people sha.
Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by DonBobes(m): 4:34am On Apr 23, 2016
elmisti:

Can u help find out

Thnx for d question!
Re: See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today by Eeroh95(m): 5:04am On Apr 23, 2016
Sylverly:
ask the ladies... grin. Maybe you hv been so busy following senator" common sense"..that you have failed to notice..
you think you are doing me?

You are doing yourself

Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi / I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa / Ayo Ajewole 'Woli Agba' Weds In Style (Photos)