Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Checkout The Curves On Harrysong’s Claimed Daughter [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout The Curves On Harrysong’s Claimed Daughter [photos] (1019 Views)

The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) / Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) / The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Curves On Harrysong’s Claimed Daughter [photos] by Yarnvibes(f): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2016

The ‘reggae blues’ crooner shared the beautiful pictures of his daughter on his Instagram page as she added a year to her life. Is this really her daughter

http://yarnvibes.com/checkout-the-curves-on-harrysongs-daughter/

Lalasticlala
Re: Checkout The Curves On Harrysong’s Claimed Daughter [photos] by Rockmyworld(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
Wow what a beauty, so harry get this kind pikin. That her curve is killing oooo wink
Re: Checkout The Curves On Harrysong’s Claimed Daughter [photos] by Lordabas: 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
I was on my way to celibacy but her curves has succeeded in curving my attention grin
Re: Checkout The Curves On Harrysong’s Claimed Daughter [photos] by onyee25(f): 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
she fine
Re: Checkout The Curves On Harrysong’s Claimed Daughter [photos] by mrbash6113(m): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
after the birthday.....comes belle belle belle....
Re: Checkout The Curves On Harrysong’s Claimed Daughter [photos] by yellowbeauty(f): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
I thought harrysong said that he's the girl's God-father
Re: Checkout The Curves On Harrysong’s Claimed Daughter [photos] by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 23, 2016
curve of life

(1) (Reply)

Shirley Igwe Stuns In New Photos! Reveals She No Longer Works For Imo State Gov / Sophia Momodu Shares Sexy New Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday-pic / 5 Influential People Who Never Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.