Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair (29771 Views)

Yemi Alade Serves Hotness In Denim-on-denim Outfit / Davido Slays In Denim On Denim Outfit [PICS] / Uchenna Nnanna, Her Husband & Son In Matching Denim On Denim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by yusaze: 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
Iyabo Ojo showed off her incredible street style while still on vacation in the US rocking thw denim on denim trend. Showing how much she fancies the blue color, she paired her blue outfit with a blue hair do and blue eye wear. See photos below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEZGh-4oY8i/?taken-by=iyaboojofespris

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by yusaze: 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by yellowbeauty(f): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
all blue and beautiful
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by Lordabas: 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
She looks tacky and if i must say.. classless.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by Ginaz(f): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
Whatever, if them like make all the celebrities wear pant e no concern me. It's high time attention should be given to those that merit it.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by IamAtribalist: 3:07am On Apr 23, 2016
Lordabas:

cool Abeg leave my bae before I remove that ur head. grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 23, 2016
beauriful

1 Like

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by kennyman2000(m): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
Her business.
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by Sweetcollins: 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
Who e don help?

1 Like

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by jasysandra(f): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
Her hair sha grin
Unique kiss
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by Clean9agent: 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
Looks good. Though a touch on her belly would have made it look better.
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
She's poor and poverty is conditioning her worldview... It might not be monetary. Which is worse
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by Davidlein(m): 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
And how can this help my research on grocery?
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by Ramanto(m): 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
What Is Iyabo Ojo? Can Somebody Help Translate That Into English Or French?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by Davidlein(m): 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
angels09:
She's poor and poverty is conditioning her worldview... It might not be monetary. Which is worse
And how did she come to know this?

1 Like

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by notoriousbabe: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Her mouth shows that she go sabi give Mouth Action

1 Like

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by Kiish(m): 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
I dont think you know what that word means.
Lordabas:

2 Likes

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by SweetieConstie(f): 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
Quite cool...smiley
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by Bitterleafsoup: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
undecided
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by winniz: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Who is she? all this so called actress only know on nairaland well she looks tacky and Razz.
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
Davidlein:
And how did she come to know this?
You've been advised to dump the Chinese made dictionary of yours.
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by vicdall(f): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
Any other blue stuff?
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by vicdall(f): 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Any other blue stuff? BTW, hu blue epp?

2 Likes

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by Davidlein(m): 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
angels09:

You've been advised to dump the Chinese made dictionary of yours.
I see you've been stalking for a while

2 Likes

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by Strength1(m): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
Her freakin business
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Davidlein:
I see you've been stalking for a while
Stop quoting me
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by nbright: 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
angry
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair by Davidlein(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
angels09:
Stop quoting me
Same thing applies to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense / Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Doing Push-ups With Her Fellow Models.. / #BBNaija "We Didn't Dated": Alex, Ifu Ennada's Epic Reactions To Khloe's Blunder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.