Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC (44699 Views)

2019: Non Yoruba Indigenes In Southwest APC Caution Against Muslim-muslim Ticket / Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims / I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by Olabestonic001(m): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

So all you APC supporters care about is party (occult) loyalty rather than good governance, justice and fairness? You all should keep displaying your true colors and by God's grace, you will all go down in history as the people that destroyed this country beyond redemption! undecided

And Saraki is loyal right?
Saraki that was and still is disloyal to his state right? Saraki is the most greedy creature you can imagine. He doesn't believe in win-win situation but dominating others
Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by linusbnn(m): 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
opineflu:
saraki is useless theif ..i repeat useless theif.Many are being deprived basic needs because of his frivolous spending and aqcuiring of properties that dont affect the life of his people in anyway..#saratheifmustreturnstolenfunds

Tinubu and Amaechi nkor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims / Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.