Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Am Grateful To GOD And These Fellow Nairalanders!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Grateful To GOD And These Fellow Nairalanders!! (508 Views)

I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student / Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! / Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Grateful To GOD And These Fellow Nairalanders!! by CHRISTALLITE: 1:33am On Apr 23, 2016
Am glad to tell everyone that I was able to finish successfully my first semester in University of Ilorin(Unilorin),with CGPA score of 4.36 over 5.(Remain just 0.14 to make first class).

This wouldn't have happen or close to occur but with the help of these fellow Nairalanders.They stood and help me all the way to resume school.
They helped me paid the School Acceptance and Tuition Fees at the diest time,hours to deadline date.On the very last day of making payment.
Sir,@Melodies forever I shall be grateful for your gesture.You were there for me.When no one was (or can ).

Ma, you were exceptionally one in a billion.
You were there,all through my tuition payments and even help my schooling allowance till mid February.(I lost contact with her and am bothered).
She occasionally calls me,to know my welfare.
How could,I have fair,without you?
Sure no means.
You are my all.
If not for you,where would I have been?
Am so grateful Ma.

I really want fellow Nairalanders to help me thank these people they are exceptionally awesome.
I would have been a drop out by now,but for them and GOD.

I will like to appreciate Ojap for those words.I do remember those words they kept me going.
"It could be really
tough when trying to break even but the good
Lord that has brought you this far will not let
you down".

Those words go a long with me.Even as it is tougher now,am optimistic by those words.

Nairalanders please help me appreciate these peoples (Some are fellow unilorin school mates)too.They were all there for me,for their encouraging words and kinds.
They never tell me that am a poor boy and so need not go to university as I will be unable to make ends meet.
They are awesome.

Seun
Lalasticlala
NOBODY
jmichins
Yungmilio2
Evatee
Fitsonati
MayorofLagos
M4gunner
Godjone.
Weedseller
GideonG
Eleniyan
OJaP
Finestboi
Pelumie
Jerryspan
Great scholar
Chisombenedicta
Ccfan
Joygalore
lotousflower
Sven
MzLarem
jeryspan

I vow to make it first class this second semester.
And a Strong one.
But,Geology ain't easy o.

Am grateful to Nairalanders.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Grateful To GOD And These Fellow Nairalanders!! by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 23, 2016
Good fer you.
Re: Am Grateful To GOD And These Fellow Nairalanders!! by VickyRotex(f): 1:43am On Apr 23, 2016
Awwwww. This is beautiful.

Op, may the Good Lord continue to raise helpers for you. Nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising. The lines shall continually fall unto you in pleasant places. The Lord will cause his face to shine upon you.

When it remains just one minute to be disappointed, the Lord will send several helpers your way.

Please keep it up, and may the Good lord strengthen you. Remain Blessed.

God Bless everyone who has been of great assistance to you. I pray same prayer for them.

1 Like

Re: Am Grateful To GOD And These Fellow Nairalanders!! by Yungmilio2(m): 12:21am On Apr 30, 2016
CHRISTALLITE:
Am glad to tell everyone that I was able to finish successfully my first semester .
wow
good to know
all the best - feel free to show up at CIS

(1) (Reply)

N.A.N.S Occupies UNILAG, Tomorrow Thurs 28th April. Take Note Akokites! / Exam Malpractice: A Principal's Hilarious Way Of Stopping It In His School / Worse Than RFID Implant – A 666 Tech Device Under Production For Mass Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.