Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,461 members, 7,958,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! (692 Views)

I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student / Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! / Am Grateful To GOD And These Fellow Nairalanders!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! by CHRISTALLITE: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Am glad to tell everyone that I was able to
finish successfully my first semester in
University of Ilorin(Unilorin),with CGPA score
of 4.36 over 5.(Remain just 0.14 to make first
class).
This wouldn't have happen or close to occur
but with the help of these fellow
Nairalanders.They stood and help me all the
way to resume school.
They helped me paid the School Acceptance
and Tuition Fees at the diest time,hours to
deadline date.On the very last day of making
payment.

Sir,@Melodies forever I shall be grateful for
your gesture.You were there for me.When no
one was (or can ).

Ma, you were exceptionally one in
a billion.
You were there,all through my tuition
payments and even help my schooling
allowance till mid February.(I lost contact with
her and am bothered).
She occasionally calls me,to know my welfare.
How could,I have fair,without you?
Sure no means.
You are my all.
If not for you,where would I have been?
Am so grateful Ma.
I really want fellow Nairalanders to help me
thank these people they are exceptionally
awesome.
I would have been a drop out by now,but for
them and GOD.

I will like to appreciate Ojap for those words.I
do remember those words they kept me going.
"It could be really
tough when trying to break even but the good
Lord that has brought you this far will not let
you down".

Those words go a long with me.Even as it is
tougher now,am optimistic by those words.
Nairalanders please help me appreciate these
peoples (Some are fellow unilorin school
mates)too.They were all there for me,for their
encouraging words and kinds.
They never tell me that am a poor boy and so
need not go to university as I will be unable to
make ends meet.

They are awesome.

Seun
NOBODY
jmichins
Yungmilio2
Evatee
Fitsonati
MayorofLagos
M4gunner
Godjone.
Weedseller
GideonG
Eleniyan
OJaP
Pelumie
Jerryspan
Great scholar
Ccfan
Joygalore
lotousflower
Sven
MzLarem
jeryspan

I vow to make it first class this second
semester.
And a Strong one.
But,Geology ain't easy o.

Am grateful to Nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! by Delphi(m): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
Congrats!!! You have done well. At least, you didn't disappoint but validated the reasons you initially sought for help. You had a burning desire in you. The best aspect of this, is your gratitude (Luke 17: 11-19). God will continue to empower you in every aspects of your life, especially academics. I love the part you said you will do better come next semester. That shows zeal and determination and confirms the adage: 'to whom much is given; much is expected of. Once more, accept my hearty cheers. Have a good and relaxed break as to face the next semester with all vigour.
Re: Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! by Leeeekeeee: 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Dont worry OP, Buhari will include ur name once the payment of 5k starts..

Congrats..
Re: Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
just first semester, in my first session i had a c.g.p.a of 4.68, we no make noise undecided

buh its all good, keep it up sha
Re: Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! by CHRISTALLITE: 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Delphi:
Congrats!!! You have done well. At least, you didn't disappoint but validated the reasons you initially sought for help. You had a burning desire in you. The best aspect of this, is your gratitude (Luke 17: 11-19). God will continue to empower you in every aspects of your life, especially academics. I love the part you said you will do better come next semester. That shows zeal and determination and confirms the adage: 'to whom much is given; much is expected of. Once more, accept my hearty cheers. Have a good and relaxed break as to face the next semester with all vigour.
Thank you so much Sir.
Am so grateful Sir.
Re: Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
just first semester, in my first session i had a c.g.p.a of 4.68, we no make noise undecided

buh its all good, keep it up sha
you didnt have to comment, you could ave just ignored the post... u f*cked up with ur comment, thats d epitome of hate and immaturity.
Re: Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! by CHRISTALLITE: 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
Leeeekeeee:
Dont worry OP, Buhari will include ur name once the payment of 5k starts..

Congrats..
Thanks so much Sir.
Re: Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! by ziky2010(m): 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
We need to see ur spreadsheet or ur results on d portal
Re: Am Grateful To These Fellow Nairalanders And GOD!! by NOBODYY: 9:12am On Apr 28, 2016
CHRISTALLITE:

Am grateful to Nairalanders.

see this
APPLY FOR THE 2016 FEDERAL SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS FOR ALL LEVELS OF STUDENTS
The Federal Government in its efforts to improve education in the country and the welfare of Nigerian Students in tertiary institutions nationwide has put in place a revitalised scholarship scheme. The revitalised award scheme is for both postgraduate and undergraduate students already in Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education, pursuing second year courses and HND I and above in the aforementioned institutions.
The Nigeria scholarship Awards is one of the two Divisions of the Federal Scholarship Board. It processes and implements scholarship awards for postgraduates, undergraduates, Higher National Diploma and National Certificate in Education Certificates. There is also a monitoring branch under Nigerian Award.
GENERAL INFORMATION
Each candidate must complete this form fully and correctly and forward it through his/her Head of Department, together with the necessary documents to reach the Registrar’s Office of your institution before the closing date.
Photocopies of documents to be submitted with the completed application form are:
a. Letter of admission to the institution you are studying.
b. Course Registration.
c. Identity Card
d. Letter of identification from your state/Local Government
e. Last sessional examination result.
Two (2) passport-size photographs with name fully written at the back and duly signed by the scholar (Staple all 2 copies to space provided on the application form)
Application submitted after the closing date, or incorrect/incomplete filled, or without the correct documents will not be processed.
VALUE OF EACH NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
Under-graduate Scholars = N 150,000 per annum
HND = N100,000 per annum
NCE = N100,000 per annum
Post-Graduate Scholars = N180,000 per annum
Post HND = N180,000 per annum
PROGRAMMES TENABLE IN NIGERIAN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS.
Under Nigerian Award, the following programmes are covered by the Federal Scholarship Scheme tenable in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions.
BASIC QUALIFICATION:
The award is for 2nd and 3rd year of NCE programme and candidates must have a minimum of 4.0 CGPA score on 5 point scale or its equivalent in the previous examinations.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Collection and submission of Forms:
Application forms are obtained free of charge from the Registrar’s Offices of the following institutions:
a. Federal and State Universities
b. Federal and State polytechnics/Colleges of Technology
c. Federal and State Colleges of Education
– Students who are qualified to apply according to the above criteria should collect Application forms from their institutions and submit the duly completed forms at the interview venue.
– Candidates are advised to make only one entry. Those who make multiple entries will have their entries rejected.
– Completed application forms must be legible (Candidates are therefore advised to write legibly)
– Incomplete and incorrect completion of forms will lead to disqualification.
To Apply, Visit FSB official website: http://www.fsb.gov.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Law Project/ Diss. Abstract 5 On DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY(INT'L LAW) / Absu On Line Registration For Screening Ends On 22-7-2016 / Save The Funaabsu Sra From Extinction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.