Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party (13818 Views)

Ekiti LG Poll: PDP Win All 16 Lgas / Lagos Lg Poll: Ward Chairman On The Run, After Collecting, Shared Aspirant’s N3m / Election Can’t Hold In Ondo Without PDP – Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by kinibigdeal(m): 8:02am On Apr 23, 2016
ajibolabd:
ask your mentor

Like Buhari like is supporters... grin
Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by ApalowoHabila(m): 8:13am On Apr 23, 2016
Mimiko have gone out the line of democracy. Imagine....since 2009 the stupid and d useless governor fail to conduct local government election. This is rubbish and nonsense. Well done ma amiable governor, u are loved by dormant and pooh-pooh people of ondo state.
Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by bedspread: 8:34am On Apr 23, 2016
1) A NORMAL SCENARIO IN NIGERIA POLITICS!!

2) THE WAILING OF THE MAIN OPPOSITION PARTY IS ALSO A NORMAL ACTION IN AN ELECTION AS THIS
Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by hausameat: 8:35am On Apr 23, 2016
So happy that apc and their bad luck will not participate. Thank the Almight God. Am sure no dead will be recorded in Ondo state today. Amen
Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by fst24(m): 8:35am On Apr 23, 2016
Larynx:
i won't write a long speech to answer u buh even ur so-called fayose heap praises on Jagaban..... Have u forgotten he single handedly send GEJ back to Otuoke.... Or u think defeating an incumbent leader at the federal level na wash
single handedly u say! u r nuisance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by Metox: 8:36am On Apr 23, 2016
Mimiko is a disgrace to Ondohood. Ondo state will pay for this later, after the good governace of apc is yeilding result in other part of the country.
Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by shiimah: 8:50am On Apr 23, 2016
All I'm saying.... Let the Youths take up LG posts, commissioners and even ministers at federal level.... I'm tired of this term ' We are leaders of Tomorrow'... Let's make our tomorrow now... Thanks

1 Like

Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:52am On Apr 23, 2016
Larynx:
i won't write a long speech to answer u buh even ur so-called fayose heap praises on Jagaban..... Have u forgotten he single handedly send GEJ back to Otuoke.... Or u think defeating an incumbent leader at the federal level na wash
Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:52am On Apr 23, 2016
Larynx:
Zombie,how many votes did SW win for Apc during d last elections compared to North?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by kaslaw2(m): 8:54am On Apr 23, 2016
who that one don epp? undecided
Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by Mufasa27(m): 9:29am On Apr 23, 2016
AustineE1:
Anything thing that will keep away the 'evil masters of deception',known as APC is accepted.....God bless Mimiko,God bless Fayose.
.......and God bless u.
Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by orakao8: 9:40am On Apr 23, 2016
Was he the only one involved
Larynx:
Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by halexito(m): 9:42am On Apr 23, 2016
Some people are just commenting here because of their hatred for APC. They simply know nothing about the state of Ondo State politic.
I no be politician. But I reside in Ondo State. 5 months worker's salaries, pensions and gratuities being owed despite the bailout funds received. Yet you have money to organize election that still has a case pending over it in court. Their are already names of the chairmen and councilors of the election on ground. Though the election has not even started.
We know how e dey go for Ondo State. This never about APC /PDP. It's a case of being taken for a ride again by Iroko, the people's betrayal.
Open your eyes, don't look at this through the glasses of political parties.

2 Likes

Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by olawalepopoola: 9:47am On Apr 23, 2016
I live in Ondo state. Most of the indigenes here are really against the election. Most people stayed back home! This election is a sham! Federal might will come to play in the governorship election. Mimiko used the same federal might to win his second term during Jonny's administration. Only PDP members are voting in the election.
Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by favouryemmy: 9:50am On Apr 23, 2016
This government did not hold local government elections in for 8 years because of the need to usurp their allocations without hassles. Now that the tenure is coming to an end, and since the ruling party might change, it's necessary to still have some form of control against such governments. And again, such government will also not be free to usurp the allocations of the local government since they will be duly elected. Bravado!
Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:30am On Apr 23, 2016
Larynx:
single handedly sent jonathan back to otueke another confused soul ok its no longer amaechi the slayer of jona the lion of ubima, well to my understanding your brain lack the ability to comprehend the word single
Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by MuteMute(m): 10:40am On Apr 23, 2016
I wonder What Apc have to gain in the chairman poll after 6yr barren adminstration of the mimiko government

#APC saving there cash for governorship election hmmm
Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by comradenuru4u(m): 10:43am On Apr 23, 2016
Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by funmiayodele(f): 10:47am On Apr 23, 2016
Tenim47:
mimiko only engage on buildin market, since 2009
markets dat are useless, cos nobody is using dem.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 23, 2016
DonMaxxy:
If All Progressive Confusion, will bring in their normal confusion in the Ondo LG elections; it's better they stay clear.

Since these desperados started taking part in elections in this country, the days of confusion, chaos and thuggery came back. Remember how they rendered elections inconclusive in Kogi, Bayelsa and Rivers. The Abia North rerun that was mainly between PDP and PPA; was it declared inconclusive?

Wherever these desperados enter, one thing is sure--confusion.

One boi will come now to insult his dad for telling him the truth and by so doing bring more confusion to his confused soul.
Chairman if you knew what happened in the Abia North elections, then you will shut up... stop saying what you dont know, cos inec declaredresult doesnt mean that election wont be nullified..... That was were i saw the worst form of rigging and thuggery with ma own eyes, an election where ma friend was almost lynched or where othere were held hostage till the next day... Just close mouth abeg Election in Nigeria is so messed up, stop being one sided
Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:05am On Apr 23, 2016
ajibolabd:
when Will you stop crying ?

After 4 years
Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2016
Larynx:
Rubbish!!!! If both of them could achieve just half of Jagaban's achievement, thr life will never remain the same again

It's an insult to compare dem with jagabans achievement rather use fashola and am sure they can't still meet up...
Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by kunlegboye(m): 11:31am On Apr 23, 2016
Everybody should ask Mimiko when last he paid workers SALARY in Ondo State?....
Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by Arizonaguy(m): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2016
Bravoe:
This is a complete waste of tax payers money at a time of economic recession where State governments can't pay Salary... Mimiko is a monumental Fraud in Ondo State. Let Him use the Money for this Jamboree called election to pay workers Salaries.
i couldn't agree with you more bro....you are so on point

1 Like

Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by OtunbaDon(m): 11:54am On Apr 23, 2016
He is owing workers 5 months salary n he is embarking on election.
Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by omolayomi06: 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Guseh:
"The election is the first to be held since the incumbent Governor
Olusegun Mimiko took over power in February 2009."

Someone that does not deem' it fit to conduct local goverment election since 2009 and now that the governorship election is coming up by October or so. Sure he's just waking up from his sleep now that his days are numbered in that office.
APC is too smart to be part of this kangaroo election. This election
has been perfected by Mimiko to put his boys that will do the dirty job in October into power.

Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by Pavarottii(m): 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
Larynx:
Rubbish!!!! If both of them could achieve just half of Jagaban's achievement, thr life will never remain the same again
Abeg Oga. Tell me the achievements.
Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by mideactive: 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Who d election helps self undecided no salary no pension,al na waste..rubbish!
Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by Ajascolove(m): 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Mimiko I beg pay my salaryyyyyyy, hunger dey, pay my salaryyyyy, hunger dey. House rent, I wan pay; food, I wan buy; children school fees, I wan pay; o ya pay my salary oooo, hunger dey. This LG election na wash; pay my salaryyyyy ooo, hunger deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. IPOB thread!
Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by MrALIVE: 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
Atmmachine:
Even if APC promises 1 private jet each to anyone who votes for them, no one will ever be so stupid to vote for scammers again
ain't you ashamed
Re: LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party by coolplanet: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Larynx:

Wake up ignoramus, if not for the merger of 5different parties,do u think Tinubu will succeed. Who is tinubu at the moment, he is not recognised by Buhari for hard work.dont forget that Tinubu acquired his wealth in a mischievous way embezzling tax payers money.i mean your money.call a spade,a spade as youth.lets join force together and say NO to bad elders.i am neither APC nor PDP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Dickson Pays Army N400m For Seaport Survey / The 3 UNIMAID Lecturers & 10 Women Rescued From Boko Haram Meet Buhari / David Lyon Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.