Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

PHOTO: Which Do You Prefer Among This Dressing Style.. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / PHOTO: Which Do You Prefer Among This Dressing Style.. (2562 Views)

5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing / Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

PHOTO: Which Do You Prefer Among This Dressing Style.. by olimeh13(m): 6:56am On Apr 23, 2016
I came across this picture on a social media and I decided to share it here with you all...
Which do you prefer... A or B
Also give reasons why you choose any of them...
For me, I will go for B, reason becos I love to see a woman who covers her body and still look beautiful... Atleast a woman should dress decent so that her younger ones (children or siblings) can emulate from her.....
PS: I am a Christian not a Muslim because some of you will be thinking why I choose B

Re: PHOTO: Which Do You Prefer Among This Dressing Style.. by olimeh13(m): 6:59am On Apr 23, 2016
I think the mod and super mod should move this to front page so that we can get the views and opinions about other people's thoughts......
Thanks.....
Re: PHOTO: Which Do You Prefer Among This Dressing Style.. by amtaken(f): 7:00am On Apr 23, 2016
Let me think first.

Re: PHOTO: Which Do You Prefer Among This Dressing Style.. by Ramanto(m): 7:01am On Apr 23, 2016
B Is Obviously More Charming

Re: PHOTO: Which Do You Prefer Among This Dressing Style.. by olimeh13(m): 7:02am On Apr 23, 2016
amtaken:
Let me think first.

Thanks dear for your reply... But state why u go for A...
Re: PHOTO: Which Do You Prefer Among This Dressing Style.. by olimeh13(m): 7:02am On Apr 23, 2016
Ramanto:
B Is Obviously More Charming

Thanks for your comment... But why did u choose B
Re: PHOTO: Which Do You Prefer Among This Dressing Style.. by Ramanto(m): 7:05am On Apr 23, 2016
olimeh13:

Thanks for your comment... But why did u choose B
It's More Beautiful, More Resposible, More Attractive And On top All, Sexier If You Ask Me
Re: PHOTO: Which Do You Prefer Among This Dressing Style.. by Lordabas: 7:07am On Apr 23, 2016
I'd prefer B but without the helmet grin

Re: PHOTO: Which Do You Prefer Among This Dressing Style.. by olimeh13(m): 7:10am On Apr 23, 2016
Lordabas:
I'd prefer B but without the helmet grin

Funny you
Re: PHOTO: Which Do You Prefer Among This Dressing Style.. by divinehand2003(m): 7:12am On Apr 23, 2016
I will go for A. I love my woman to look fabulously sexy always. I want my baby to learn the ropes fast too.
I don't want naive kids. I need sharp kids oooo

Re: PHOTO: Which Do You Prefer Among This Dressing Style.. by flexyfit(f): 7:16am On Apr 23, 2016
A=sexy...B=beautiful.....I like beautiful not .....so I go for B

Re: PHOTO: Which Do You Prefer Among This Dressing Style.. by einst3in: 8:14am On Apr 23, 2016
B oscof
Re: PHOTO: Which Do You Prefer Among This Dressing Style.. by HaneefahRN(f): 9:51am On Apr 23, 2016
B of course.
I love their Abaya too, totally cool
Re: PHOTO: Which Do You Prefer Among This Dressing Style.. by Lumiere91: 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
divinehand2003:
I will go for A. I love my woman to look fabulously sexy always. I want my baby to learn the ropes fast too.
I don't want naive kids. I need sharp kids oooo
dude change ur moniker
Re: PHOTO: Which Do You Prefer Among This Dressing Style.. by Lumiere91: 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
B is everlasting
Re: PHOTO: Which Do You Prefer Among This Dressing Style.. by bayonino: 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
B for BOKOHARAM
Compare it with another picture joor, those ijab girls wey dey bomb, never reach ni
Re: PHOTO: Which Do You Prefer Among This Dressing Style.. by Delphi(m): 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
There are other dressing options, not only A&B. Just showing the two as if they are the only alternative to decent and indecent dressing is mischievous. I choose none. Ladies have got better dressing apparels apart from these.

Re: PHOTO: Which Do You Prefer Among This Dressing Style.. by divinehand2003(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lumiere91:
dude change ur moniker

Re: PHOTO: Which Do You Prefer Among This Dressing Style.. by hibba(f): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2016
B all d way. Nobody wants uncovered sweet.

Re: PHOTO: Which Do You Prefer Among This Dressing Style.. by greatgod2012(f): 9:43am On Apr 26, 2016
I love the B dressing without the hijab.

Generally, I love decent and modest dressings.

Men's Office Wears Shot By Bigdreamimages / Fashion Or Madness (photo) / You Can Achieve Your Dream Skin Tone Without Using Harsh Chemicals