Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. (2253 Views)

10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria / OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX / AWKA: The Worst State Capital In The East Not Abakiliki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by lolzzzz: 8:18am On Apr 23, 2016
We are going to take pictures of dualized roads between awka, umuahia and abakaliki and you should be the judge if we have been lying against awka. Meanwhile, awka has only one dualized road, which will be the only one we shall be posting here, not photoshoped.
Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by lolzzzz: 8:19am On Apr 23, 2016
Dualized roads on abakaliki

See how wide it is, with pedestrian walkways

Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by lolzzzz: 8:21am On Apr 23, 2016
See dualized roads in umuahia

Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by phantom(m): 8:23am On Apr 23, 2016
OP.......you like fight o!
Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by lolzzzz: 8:24am On Apr 23, 2016
See the only dualized road in awka cry

It will look as if we are lying against this Town

Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by lolzzzz: 8:26am On Apr 23, 2016
phantom:
OP.......you like fight o!
no be issue of fight, we want to save a brother state from pride and backwardness.

How can a whole state capital have one dualized road and the road is in a mess without walkways and good drainage.

Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by betterABIAstate: 8:28am On Apr 23, 2016
Op let the sleeping dog lie.
Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by lolzzzz: 8:32am On Apr 23, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Op let the sleeping dog lie.
until the do something about awka, the sleeping dog will not lie.

Checkout a capital city with only 3 chaotic roundabouts.
Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by Yyeske(m): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2016
OP go die on top Anambra matter, why not give us pix of dualized roads around Agu Awka, Ifite Awka, Secretariat area, Okpuno etc. Do you hate us this much? You go die soon with this level of hate.
Why not save your state because we ain't complaining to you. Very soon now, you guys will accuse us of acting superior when it's obvious that you are insecure.

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by lolzzzz: 8:36am On Apr 23, 2016
Yyeske:
OP go die on top Anambra matter, why not give us pix of dualized roads around Agu Awka, Ifite Awka, Secretariat area, Okpuno etc. Do you hate us this much? You go die soon with this level of hate.
Why not save your state because we ain't complaining to you.
is that one in secretaraite dualized? Backwardness will not kill anambrarians, I dare you to show us the picture of what you call dualized, all these roads are disgrace to the word dualized grin

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by Yyeske(m): 8:41am On Apr 23, 2016
lolzzzz:
is that one in secretaraite dualized? Backwardness will not kill anambrarians, I dare you to show us the picture of what you call dualized, all these roads are disgrace to the word dualized grin
Bad belle is allowed, show us pix of other roads that are dualized in Awka and yes secretariat road is dualized.
I understand your mission with this silly thread anyway.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by lolzzzz: 8:44am On Apr 23, 2016
Yyeske:
Bad belle is allowed, show us pix of other roads that are dualized in Awka and yes secretariat road is dualized.
I understand your mission with this silly thread anyway.
Secretariat is dualized, I will open another thread for that one to show people what anambrarians call dualized grin

Is it not the road at aroma junction? Shame cannot allow you post that road here grin

1 Like

Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by Yyeske(m): 8:50am On Apr 23, 2016
lolzzzz:
Secretariat is dualized, I will open another thread for that one to show people what anambrarians call dualized grin

Is it not the road at aroma junction? Shame cannot allow you post that road here grin
I stay in Onitsha but I know the road well, take it or leave it, the only city Awka will rival in the next 10 years in the SE is Onitsha. Awka is already getting getting close to Owerri and Enugu in aesthetics. Good gracious Awka and Onitsha are in the same state. Go cry me a river

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by lolzzzz: 11:34am On Apr 23, 2016
Yyeske:
I stay in Onitsha but I know the road well, take it or leave it, the only city Awka will rival in the next 10 years in the SE is Onitsha. Awka is already getting getting close to Owerri and Enugu in aesthetics. Good gracious Awka and Onitsha are in the same state. Go cry me a river
awka is getting close to owerri only in your dreams grin

How can a town with one dualized road near owerri, awka is in the same status with orlu

Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by lolzzzz: 11:39am On Apr 23, 2016
Anambra people sef, town that has three roundabout and one dualized road will compete with owerri. Lolzzzz

Even your onithsa will never meet owerri and Enugu grin

Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by lolzzzz: 11:51am On Apr 23, 2016
The largest roundabout in awka cry

Still along the only dualized road

Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by Pwayne2016(m): 11:52am On Apr 23, 2016
lolzzzz:
Anambra people sef, town that has three roundabout and one dualized road will compete with owerri. Lolzzzz

Even your onithsa will never meet owerri and Enugu grin
this illiterate jobless heediot..

Why cant you mind your business

Spits on u
Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by lolzzzz: 11:57am On Apr 23, 2016
Pwayne2016:
this illiterate jobless heediot..

Why cant you mind your business

Spits on u
dont hate me, hate your your glorified village of awka.

I'm still waiting for you to show me another dualized road in awka, towns like orlu and okigwe would be capitals if they were in anambra.
Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by nwadiuko1(m): 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
there is really no need for this kind of thread
Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by Pwayne2016(m): 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
lolzzzz:

I'm still waiting for you to show me another dualized road in awka, towns like orlu and okigwe would be capitals they were in anambra.
like i said you are jobless

You really need to find work i guess

Stop disgracing your self here

Idiat
Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by lekkie073(m): 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
lolzzzz:

I'm still waiting for you to show me another dualized road in awka, towns like orlu and okigwe would be capitals if they were in anambra.
even ipaja wiuld be a capital if it was situated in anambra grin
Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by geraldmartins(m): 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
op have u been to Awka lately?

1 Like

Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by lolzzzz: 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
nwadiuko1:
there is really no need for this kind of thread
there's need to make obiano realized that life isn't easy for us in awka, how can he be wasting money on federal express road when the innertown is a disappointment to Igbo land, awka is practically the least developed capital in Nigeria, forget picture of flyover you see everyday here, you will get so angry wth obiano if you visit awka town.
Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by lolzzzz: 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
geraldmartins:
op have u been to Awka lately?
what are you saying, I live in awka. Where else is in awka, is awka bigger than unizik to aroma to eke to amawbia? Nothing is in the town, ABS and central bank is on the express.

Don't judge awka by passing express ooo come inside and see what we are suffering.
Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by lolzzzz: 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
Pwayne2016:
like i said you are jobless

You really need to find work i guess

Stop disgracing your self here

Idiat
say whatever you want, you won't stop the truth from prevailing, until obiano decides to do something about awka, I will keep talking.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by lolzzzz: 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
lekkie073:
even ipaja wiuld be a capital if it was situated in anambra grin

Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by Pwayne2016(m): 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
lolzzzz:
say whatever you want, you won't stop the truth from prevailing, until obiano decides to do something about awka, I will keep talking.
idiat!! You are not from Awka talk more of been an Igbo

I am not part of your madness

Ewu na ewero uche

Go to Southwest daz where you belongs

Anu mpama
Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by lolzzzz: 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
Pwayne2016:
idiat!! You are not from Awka talk more of been an Igbo

I am not part of your madness

Ewu na ewero uche

Go to Southwest daz where you belongs

Anu mpama
I can never be from awka, in fact I will relocate soon from this dungeon of underdevelopment.
Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by mekaboy(m): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
op so u foolishly expecting and anambra versus which ever state bashing abi?
Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by lolzzzz: 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
mekaboy:
op so u foolishly expecting and anambra versus which ever state bashing abi?
move along if you don't have what to say.
Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by Pwayne2016(m): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
lolzzzz:
I can never be from awka, in fact I will relocate soon from this dungeon of underdevelopment.
mtcheeew!! Like i care

Relocate to wer u came from

Yoloba boy
Re: Reason Why We Call awka Worst State Capital In The East. by lolzzzz: 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Pwayne2016:
mtcheeew!! Like i care

Relocate to wer u came from

Yoloba boy
if you dont still know that I'm Igbo then I'm sorry for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things Nnamdi Kanu's 'I Love Biafra' Wristband Tells Us / Buhari!!! Kerosene Now Sells For 250 Naira Per Litre! / Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.