Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey (54791 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja / Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
Kainene77:
One question Mr Ex-President, where is the money that was made when the economy was booming? Where are the savings that would help Nigeria and Nigerians make it through the rainy days?

Why did other governments build up reserves, why didn't you?

I am not sure who is more clueless, you or Buhari but you have this in common, cluelessness.
direct ur question to the right people please
Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by Nusaf: 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
alexlee50:
the only part I like is you have stated you don't support any politician.now to accuse GEJ and his wife of massive looting is very much unfair.who has accused patience of fraud? Which company did she use in collecting any government contract? Which contract did she collect money for then abandoned? Which law enforcement agency is investigating her? Who had submitted any petition against her? Who then would judge her guilty when she has not been charged with any offence? In the case of her husband, GEJ, a number of insinuations have been made in the media, but tell me one person that has said he gave GEJ to be awarded a contract? Since dasuki started singing like a canary, tell me where he has said he gave GEJ cash? The last one you mentioned was gold plaited phones given as gifts.I heard that those are lies concocted by APC but even if it is true, I am yet to see anywhere where it was stated that public funds was used to acquire the phones shared to guests. Now lets look at PMB, he came into power, it was stated that he had a house in daura and 2 mud houses, the other day femi adesina said the president sold one of his houses to source for forex to pay his childrens fees, abeg which house he sell? This is a man who had to borrow to buy the presidential form of his party.one of his daughters recently travelled first class on BA to London yet you say directors/perm secs should travel economy, yet your kids travel business class/first class? Should charity not begin at home? Is it not prudent that the leader should lead by example? Aisha recently had a book launch, they refused making the donations public, why? Are thry not setting the stage for fraud and corruption? Kogi state governor was said to havr made a donation of 70m yet he can't pay salaries.I agree with you that PMB regime will not have a large number of corrupt people, this is not because people have changed, its because corruption has been privatised and in the hands of a select few.nothing has changed
Let me tell u, u can go ahead with ur baseless belief that PMB is richer than he claims. But note that his greatest selling point during the presidential campaign was his integrity and this is what the then ruling party could not dispute othewise cases like that would have been seriously explored to clip those wings of integrity. But what dominated the hate campaign were things like; he is dictatorial, he jailed people, he is too old, he has no certificate etc as if we are kindergartens. U can accuse PMB of anything but certainly not stealing as a public officer and his haters are aware of that. Now u are trying to insinuate that he has more houses than he claims, but since that declaration, have u heard that he has more than the declared ones? On his daughter flying a first class, remember we are talking about the daughter of a sitting president. Officially, his ministers may be bared from flying first class at the govt expense, but that doesn't stop their families from that flight category if they have the means as long as the govt is not to shoulder the responsibility. Are u telling me that the president can't foot that bill? Don't be surprised that the flight might even be free or paid by a sychophant around the president.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by ngoziama: 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
Kainene77:
One question Mr Ex-President, where is the money that was made when the economy was booming? Where are the savings that would help Nigeria and Nigerians make it through the rainy days?

I am not sure who is more clueless, you or Buhari but you have this in common, cluelessness.

Rubbishhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by Kainene77: 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
ngoziama:

Rubbishhhhhhhhhhhhh!

What is rubbish about it?

He stresses that he was the president of the [size=18pt]biggest economy in Africa[/size] but he has not been able to provide Nigeria with an efficient and stable power supply infrastructure?
Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 24, 2016
Nusaf:

Rather than attempting to change the topic, why not react to the valid points he had raised.

Valid?
Who cares to validate what is obvious?
You get fuel?
Light nko??
Are the roads safer
Going into 5th month now, do you have a budget to run the nation?
Are more jobs created?
The answers my friend are all the validations required.
On the other hand, if his grammar game improves, he might make more intelligible discussions......
Suffering and smiling people. undecided
Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 24, 2016
Kessyy2k4:
wailers no.1 just showgrin

BTW, i wonder what kinda future u r planning for ur children, if u aid & abet corrupt pple like Gej , Dasuki & CO

Stay there and be fighting what you don't know.
My children had light to do their homework, Fuel for back up generator, I could drop them off at school, take them for vacations abroad....
Their future was very bright till the advent of the dull one.... I'm considering a Ghanaian or Togolese school for them. I'm still waiting to see how your future will look with dullar*dinho and his 40 thieves and their remaining 3 years.
Keep clapping for Amaechi, Tinubu and Fashola.... the incorruptible ones.
Goodluck to you.
Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 24, 2016
fortune1968:
who is discussing grammar here ?
I am. undecided
tongue
Help yourself. cheesy
Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by BetaThings: 3:09am On Apr 24, 2016
mykl01:

My children had light to do their homework, Fuel for back up generator, I could drop them off at school, take them for vacations abroad....
Their future was very bright till the advent of the dull one.... I'm considering a Ghanaian or Togolese school for them.

Yet Asari Dokubo, a strong backer of Jonathan and fellow Ijaw, built his school just for you
If the future was so bright why build in Benin republic?
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/146438-exclusive-asari-dokubo-establishes-university-names-king-amachree.html

So in one year, all the schools in Nigeria were demolished, refineries destroyed?

All these happened when Jonathan was president
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Nigerians-spend-a-billion-dollars-on-school-fees-in-Ghana-yearly-222605
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/why-nigerian-students-patronise-foreign-schools/

mykl01:
I'm still waiting to see how your future will look with dullar*dinho and his 40 thieves and their remaining 3 years.
Goodluck to you.

we prefer God blessing not the lottery of Goodluck
Jonathan's luck is deadly to others - Yaradua and Alaiyemesiegha know

Under Jonathan
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/176301-breaking-audit-report-indicts-nnpc-corporation-to-refund-1-48billion.html
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/182157-download-full-report-of-pwc-forensic-audit-on-missing-20billion-oil-money.html

Immigration recruitment scam
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Nigeria_Immigration_Recruitment_Tragedy
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-03-17/nigerian-stampedes-during-immigration-recruitment-drive-kill-15

Employment?
http://businessdayonline.com/2014/09/rate-of-job-creation-insufficient-to-tame-unemployment-in-nigeria/
http://www.brookings.edu/blogs/africa-in-focus/posts/2014/09/23-youth-unemployment-nigeria-akande

$1b Loan to fight Boko Haram - Dasuki honey pot
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/168227-senate-will-consider-jonathans-1billion-loan-request-to-fight-boko-haram-mark.html

Ebola Fight
The same Fashola that you mock
Built a new Ebola ward before Jonathan met with Govs or Prof Chukwu with Health Commissioners

July 20 Sawyer came to Nigeria
Aug 12 patients were moved to the new Ebola isolation Centre built by Fashola ie 3 weeks from Sawyer's arrival

Ebola Negligence
This was Aug 11 2014 report
http://www.channelstv.com/2014/08/11/jonathan-to-meet-with-state-governors-over-ebola-outbreak/

Ebola Fund Scam
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/167335-nigerian-health-minister-says-n1-9-bn-ebola-fund-will-be-used-for-cars-others.html
https://www.nairaland.com/2372389/journey-missing-n1.9bn-ebola-fund
Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by preciousMI1(f): 6:38am On Apr 24, 2016
DonMaxxy:
One day my gand children will ask me:
"Grand pa who is this man tagged GEJ in the portriat on your bedroom wall"
I will answer them:
" It is a long story children. But to cut it short; that man is one of the few men who 'came, saw and conquered'. That was when our country was still united with..."

Oga Jona, your footprints will ever remain on the sands of time as a hero of democracy and one of the few heroes of non violence. Enjoy the rest of your days 2015's sacrificial lamb.

the first time I cried for political issues was when he handed over to bubu
Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by Cannonleo(m): 6:42am On Apr 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Even the toilet is a better place to hang the dullard..

But the chicken Pen might be more befitting. ..
problem is the grand chick will ask the grand hen the same question so better not hang it
Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by Nusaf: 7:21am On Apr 24, 2016
mykl01:

Valid?
Who cares to validate what is obvious?
You get fuel?
Light nko??
Are the roads safer
Going into 5th month now, do you have a budget to run the nation?
Are more jobs created?
The answers my friend are all the validations required.
On the other hand, if his grammar game improves, he might make more intelligible discussions......
Suffering and smiling people. undecided
These are the same questions an illiterate village farmer will ask. If u, the presumed literate, cannot provide answers, then the illiterate village farmer is by far of a better economic importance than u because he did not waste govt resources in the name of acquiring formal education and being a farmer, he produces. Well, since u can at least read and write, take this as assignment. 1. What is FOREX? 2. What is Nigeria's major source of FOREX? 3. What are the major challenges of FOREX in recent times? 4. Although, Nigeria has crude oil deposit, she spends Dollars to import refined petroleum products, discuss. 5. Relate questions 2, 3 & 4. Budget? Hmm, nawa o! U mean u don't know why the president has not appended his signature yet? Ok, another assignment, find out why. And on job creation, study the budget submitted to The NASS.
Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by Kessyy2k4(m): 7:40am On Apr 24, 2016
mykl01:

Their future was very bright till the advent of the dull one.... I'm considering a Ghanaian or Togolese school for them. I'm still waiting to see how your future will look with dullar*dinho and his 40 thieves and their remaining 3 years.
Goodluck to you.

u may have looted Nigeria treasury during clueless GEJ, no wonder u can boost better future for your family! buh....all d same, i will like to tell you that very soon, EFCC wil soon relocate to your neibourhood . and after that, kirikiri will b ur destination!

help me say AMEN 2 dis prayer..

treasury looters will never test rest
.......AMEN say that prayer if u are innocent!
Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by Phobia1: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2016
Stop telin us dis shit ova nd ova biko. Talk sontin else na. haba!
Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by suteco16: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
Orikinla:
. You really need help. Have you been to his home town Otuoke in Bayelsa and see how he failed to improve the lives of his own people? The man is shameless.

You are the one that needs helps!!!

Was he the president of Otuoke or nigeria?

You meant he should have instructed the Niger/Delta militants to be killing and kidnapping nigerians like the way Fulanis are committing genocide?

You meant he should have allowed nigerians to suffer like what nigerians are facing now?

Let me pause here!
Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by Codes151(m): 12:23am On Apr 25, 2016
Kainene77:

I might be a girl n u think I can know what am saying! Trust me, I am well educated in mgt to tell yu this: one of the attribute of a leader is delegation! U can't oversee it all! That's y u put poeple in those offices.! Imagine nigeria as a company which it is in a way! It will be th biggest company In the world. What am saying is! GEJ only mistake wa being soft! But as for being a president he was on point! like in the case missing funds, there are protocols involved! Most times GEJ is bypassed. Today Nigerians fighting ppl like NOI while CBN gov then is untouchable? Lol. Well! All am saying is even if u r the one as president, you will have to put peopl in those places n u can't tell if..... or not.....
Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by Kainene77: 5:00am On Apr 25, 2016
Codes151:

I might be a girl n u think I can know what am saying! Trust me, I am well educated in mgt to tell yu this: one of the attribute of a leader is delegation! U can't oversee it all! That's y u put poeple in those offices.! Imagine nigeria as a company which it is in a way! It will be th biggest company In the world. What am saying is! GEJ only mistake wa being soft! But as for being a president he was on point! like in the case missing funds, there are protocols involved! Most times GEJ is bypassed. Today Nigerians fighting ppl like NOI while CBN gov then is untouchable? Lol. Well! All am saying is even if u r the one as president, you will have to put peopl in those places n u can't tell if..... or not.....

Whether you are female or not is irrelevant here.

If I were the President, the budget and the revenues would be perfectly overseen by me. No excuses here! Your analogy proves my point. How can you be the boss of the company and not make your income one of your top priorities?

Where is the stable and efficient power supply infrastructure? Ask the former president of the former biggest economy of Africa.

By the way, if you are educated, write properly please.
Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by Codes151(m): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Kainene77:

Whether you are female or not is irrelevant here.

If I were the President, the budget and the revenues would be perfectly overseen by me. No excuses here! Your analogy proves my point. How can you be the boss of the company and not make your income one of your top priorities?

Where is the stable and efficient power supply infrastructure? Ask the former president of the former biggest economy of Africa.

By the way, if you are educated, write properly please.

If I made a typo error isn't enough for u to say shit! Dumb ass! Didn't have much time to go tru ur shitty writeup! I think I saw a ' 'company' wel, u must b very stupid to compare Nigeria to a company! If u wanted to compare Nigeria to a Company, it won't be a just a functional one Bt multifunctional that's if u understand! Am saying it's bigger than one manager! Mumu! U get!
Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by Kainene77: 9:42am On Apr 30, 2016
Codes151:

If I made a typo error isn't enough for u to say shit! Dumb ass! Didn't have much time to go tru ur shitty writeup! I think I saw a ' 'company' wel, u must b very stupid to compare Nigeria to a company! If u wanted to compare Nigeria to a Company, it won't be a just a functional one Bt multifunctional that's if u understand! Am saying it's bigger than one manager! Mumu! U get!

Typo error? grin grin grin

Did I compare Nigeria to a company or was it you? And you have the audacity to insult my intellect. grin

Codes151:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by itstpia8: 5:05am On May 11, 2016
Re: Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 16, 2017
neolboy:
Former president, Goodluck Jonathan yesterday touched on some of the legacies of his administration while speaking to Friends of Africa Coalition on “Strengthening Democracy and Elections” at the mayor’s office in Newark, New Jersey, United States.
I think this should be of interest here:
http://www.LegaciesOfGoodluckJonathan.com/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters / Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) / PHOTOS: El-rufai ‘becomes Lecturer’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.