Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Designing Your Baby - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Designing Your Baby (4410 Views)

Why The Wrong Sleeping Position Can Kill Your Baby. / Would You Buy bosom Milk For Your Baby? / Would You Circumcise Your Baby Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Designing Your Baby by 3spade3(m): 12:33am On Aug 14, 2009
THE AMAKA:

WOW! NO LIFE LOSER.
YOU JUST CAME TO THIS FORUM TO LOOK FOR TROUBLE.
TALK ABOUT NO LIFE!!!
SO I GUESS IF SOMEONE WAS TO BEAT AND BITCH SLAP YOUR MOM YOU WOULDNT GIVE A RAT'S ASS.
GO WITH YOUR STUPID GHETTO TALK, WE DONT NEED THAT HERE ON THIS FORUM.
CHRIS BROWN PART 2? YOU SERIOUSLY NEED HELP.
JUST GO TO SOMALIA OR SOME COUNTRY THAT FORCES ISLAMIC LAW AND THEN MAYBE YOU CAN LIVE A HAPPY LIFE KNOWING WOMEN LIVE UNDER MEN, BUT IN THE REAL WORLD, THINK TWICE.
LOSER, NO LIFE PUNK!!
KEEP ARGUING WITH YOURSELF.
BYE!!!!!!

Stupid bitch. Women only good for planting seeds in.
Re: Designing Your Baby by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 14, 2009
I can't read everyone's comments now but this caught my eye . . .

How body?
LOL there is no escaping this one oh bro, tell me if you will really do it, what ethical issues will you go through, surely even if you do not believe in God what is your stance on issues such as right to life and all that. Because IVF is going to be used and loads of fertilized embryos would be destroyed, do you have any objections at all? how would the earth look like to you where you can make your child as fast a usain bolt with skills like lionel messi and the body of danny shittu?

Parents want the best things for their children, however I think we should apply caution. In this case of designer babies I feel humans are trying to reach perfection, or what we consider to be perfect. But can this new breed of 'perfect' beings live or adapt in an imperfect world? Who is to say a segregation might not occur if after possessing these skills, these designer babies form a clique and decide to go the Hitler route? cheesy How would we 'mortals' stop them? tongue
Re: Designing Your Baby by THEAMAKA(f): 1:29am On Aug 14, 2009
stillwater:

I can't read everyone's comments now but this caught my eye . . .

Parents want the best things for their children, however I think we should apply caution. In this case of designer babies I feel humans are trying to reach perfection, or what we consider to be perfect. But can this new breed of 'perfect' beings live or adapt in an imperfect world? Who is to say a segregation might not occur if after possessing these skills, these designer babies form a clique and decide to go the Hitler route? cheesy How would we 'mortals' stop them? tongue

very true ooo!!!!
before you know it black people will start mutilating their kids to make them have more eurocentric features, just watch out!
Re: Designing Your Baby by THEAMAKA(f): 9:56am On Aug 14, 2009
hahahahaha!!!

wales:

YOURE FROM OAKLAND I DONT LIVE TOO FAR FROM THERE.
WAZ UP BRO!!
Re: Designing Your Baby by wales(m): 10:20am On Aug 14, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hahahahaha!!!

YOURE FROM OAKLAND I DONT LIVE TOO FAR FROM THERE.
WAZ UP BRO!!

I am fine, i stay on 32nd street what about you?
Re: Designing Your Baby by Virgo83(m): 10:45am On Aug 14, 2009
I found it hard to understand this
Re: Designing Your Baby by U1(m): 10:53am On Aug 14, 2009
This is insanamodo shocked
Re: Designing Your Baby by flounder: 11:06am On Aug 14, 2009
my baby will always b perfect to no matter how he or she luks lik,cos my baby will b a gift 4rm god and i wont dream of designin it,its no toy,except 4 health reason then i ave no choice,if not no way.
Re: Designing Your Baby by ayobase(m): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2009
Look at the statement.

"to design my baby"

it is satanic!!!!

civilisation is surely packing a lot
of people to hell!!
Re: Designing Your Baby by ayobase(m): 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2009
seems like if THE AMAKA and wales
are ready to design a baby!
Re: Designing Your Baby by redsun(m): 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2009
Of course man is evolving to nothingness but then,what is nothingness?same nothing.

That is what we are,we are nothing,whatever situation we find ourselves is what we have to be in and deal with,there shouldn't be set moral standard of what we are or what we must do because we are not static or definable,we are just passing through a phenomenon(the universe)that never stops. but with the way we are stupidly,selfishly and greedily going about things(mad rush for money and acquisition),we will end up hastening our inevitable demise.Foolishman

It is road to nowhere.
Re: Designing Your Baby by THEAMAKA(f): 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2009
wales:

I am fine, i stay on 32nd street what about you?

hahahahaha!!! im not telling you were i stay but i probably live only 10 minutes away but i dont live in oakland.
10 minutes away be freeway i mean. lol
are there any good nigerian parties in oakland. i havent been to one and i havent heard of any good ones.
do you ever go to naija parties? if you do please tell me!!!! thanks. lol
Re: Designing Your Baby by Naturez(m): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2009
ayobase:

Look at the statement.

"to design my baby"

it is satanic!!!!

civilisation is surely packing a lot
of people to hell!!

So Satanic!!!
Re: Designing Your Baby by TOYOSI20(f): 8:33am On Aug 15, 2009
Never given it a thot, . . . .a healthy baby is what i ask God for, . . . . smiley
Re: Designing Your Baby by THEAMAKA(f): 8:38am On Aug 15, 2009
l
Re: Designing Your Baby by Naturez(m): 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Never given it a thot, . . . .a healthy baby is what i ask God for, . . . . smiley
And that HE will give to you
Re: Designing Your Baby by Nezan(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2009
You can never make perfect what only God can do.
Re: Designing Your Baby by chisommy: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2009
Naturez:

So Satanic!!!
absolutely satanic and for sure it aint ever gonna happen. otherwise we'll be designing crazy things. i trust man. we'll even design human beings that can fly & soon everybody is going to be flying, have hands that can stretch to anywia. in short, we'll create everybody as superheros,
Re: Designing Your Baby by Donvilo(m): 6:33am On Aug 22, 2009
Just the baby.
Re: Designing Your Baby by oyinda3(f): 6:34am On Aug 22, 2009
I wouldn't design by baby but if i had to hmm. . . i have so many ideas
Re: Designing Your Baby by frankforum(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2009
Design your own baby? That's playing God !
Re: Designing Your Baby by ayobase(m): 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2009
@Naturez

When civilisation gets to a wrong hand,
this is one of what it causes.

God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Designing Your Baby by denny4ril: 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2009
nice posts but can u really control or design the look of a baby? i doubt it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Life Expectancy At 47 Years Lowest In West Africa / JICA Donates RNA Extraction Test Kits To Ramp Up COVID-19 Testing & Detection / Dandelion - Herb With Immense Health Benefit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.