Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Natural Facts On Health. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Facts On Health. (651 Views)

8 Sleeping Positions & Their Effects On Health. / Eight Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health / 8 Sleeping Positions And Their Effects On Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Facts On Health. by daffeny: 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2009
I have some very useful rare facts on health that i wish to pass across to the forum members asap.

When you are set, then tag along with me as i promise to post one after the other.

FACT 1:
Stop the habit of sleeping on bare floor at anytime because it stops or reduces the flow of blood during circulation, especially to the brain. A practical prove of brain dullness is paramount in individual that indulges in this act.
Get to know that the brain needs absolute flow of blood into it for a complete efficiency at all time.

FACT 2:
By clapping your hands hard always solve problems related with almost 306 nerve cells in our body. This is so because each organs in our body are connected to the hands through the different qi-points, (areas where every organs are controlled ), of the body.
Also, stamping the bare feet on the floor does same wonder.

, more to come soon!
Re: Natural Facts On Health. by daffeny: 11:48am On Aug 08, 2009
FACT 3:
Let's continue with my facts on health by looking in natural remedy to headache.
This happened to be the most common problem in all humans. And with the level of our daily activities, mostly livlihood, no one could really boast that he or she don't experience it.
I am not a doctor by prof, but i'm well informed in natural health studies. All i know now came as a result of being a member of a natural health healing organization with its headquarter in China for some while now.
Back to our discussion on headache. Must you know that it's not all headaches that requires intake of drugs? Infact, about 60 to 70% fall under this category due to one thing or the other.
All that is going on is that the body needs water. My advice is for you to drink enough water immediately, take a rest and see what happens to the ache.
(Remember doctors recommend 6 to 8 glass cup of potable water daily).
And if you can't lay hand on water, another way is to position your fingers in a clawlike shape and use it to pound your head around for 10mins.
This act touches the different nerve ends around the head and consequently the brain leading to correction of any cerebral abnormallies in a short while.

Stay on for more facts in my next post.
Re: Natural Facts On Health. by mamagee6(f): 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2009
In the end thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Autism And Education - How Autism Affects Education Of Your Child And What To Do / Third World Countries In Danger Of Extinction / Baby Sues Lagos For Failed Surgery, Demands N500m Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.