Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account (44451 Views)

EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account / EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account / EFCC Freezes Accounts Of Dumebi Kachikwu - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by erico2k2(m): 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
seunmsg:

Relax bro, Metuh said more than this and today, he can't open his defence. No need calling EFCC names, like Metuh, FFK will have his day in court to defend himself.
And to the best of your knowledge what have they done to Metuh? ?
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by timilinda(f): 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
kaffy4tope:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

How did you escape from the cage early this morning without taking your meds cry

Bt its true na. Why is Ameachi called 'The slayer of GEJ?' Is it nt because he used River State's funds to fund PMB's election bid? Those funds were meant for River State n nt APC. What would u call that?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by tinsel: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
erico2k2:

And to the best of your knowledge what have they done to Metuh? ?
Metuh is on his way to jail

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by patpaul: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
Aba FFK, if Buharam dont come for you whom should he go for? Dont you know how fearful they were with your consistent media campaign against them during and after the presidential campaign? You are an outspoken opponent of this Govt and therefore we are not surprise they come for you, but God bieng on the side of the just, you and other victims will overcome.
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by basingstoke: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
DonMaxxy:
Bubu's 'Operation Silence all Opposition', season 3 Episode 1 loading...

btw, who will account for the APC's presidential funds looted from the state allocations of Rivers, Lagos, Imo etc? cos "money is the fuel of a volunteer organisation" (Natalie de Combray). Or did APC fuel their campaigns in 2015 without money?

Hypocrisy is when you are involved in the same sin with someone else and you relegate your own sin and focus on the other's. The greatest man to fear is the man who is both an illiterate, a fanatic and a tribal bigot or racist at the same time. He can do and undo.
You a very wrong about the definition of hypocrisy. Hypocrisy is when you are the president fighting corruption and your wife launches a book, and the donations she got was not made public

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by hausameat: 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
This country call Nigeria is fast becoming tissue abi toilet paper. This government of Buhari will force this country to be come the most valueless society. I hope well meaning Nigerians will not stand aside and allow the country to be regarded as rubbish by outsiders? People should be able to tell Buhari and his apc to do what is normal and avoid this habit of just going after the opposition. Where ever money is found is not to be regarded as monies from Dasuki.
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by ubah84(m): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
DonMaxxy:

btw, who will account for the APC's presidential funds looted from the state allocations of Rivers, Lagos, Imo etc? cos "money is the fuel of a volunteer organisation" (Natalie de Combray). Or did APC fuel their campaigns in 2015 without money?

Hypocrisy is when you are involved in the same sin with someone else and you relegate your own sin and focus on the other's. The greatest man to fear is the man who is both an illiterate, a fanatic and a tribal bigot or racist at the same time. He can do and undo.
Bring proof or forever remain silent

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by seunmsg(m): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
caesaraba:

Doesn't mean a darn thing to drag hundreds of obviously corrupt people through the pages of newspapers and not get a single bloody conviction. The EFCC are toothless Bulldogs. FFK isn't going to jail, Metuh isn't, hell even Dasuki might not go to prison. All mouth, no action and yet the ordinary man is on the streets hoping that this government does something, at this point, anything, to show it has the balls to lead will suffice.

Wait until judgement is given in Metuh and Dasuki's case before you declare they both won't end up in prison.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by olalat(m): 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Stop quoting me wrongly man, fg is on the mission to recover her stolen money not d state fund. Buhari want to get back his own fund not d states, u people should not moudle up things. Fg, states nd lgs are separate entities. If u have problem wt those u are suspecting petition them with concrete evidences. Stop d conjecture pls.
Ichiebullion:

Wat are u saying? Dat withdrawing from CBN is looting and APC using state's fund to run their campaign is not looting?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by laffwitmi: 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
Yes,that is what we need in this country... Sai baba grin
SamuelAnyawu:
Chai Buhari the Dictator

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by onetouch04: 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Jonjerrie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/n4b-campaign-bazaar-efcc-freezes-fani-kayodes-account/
FFK, ur time is up!
Wailers over to u.
Before EFCC started making arrests, it was whom have EFCC arrested? When the arrests started, it became who have they convicted? Now that some Sarathief is close Kuje P, it is witch hunting. Very interesting.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by HighQue007: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
Scammer!!!

He couldnt even prove innocent without mentioning Jesus and God. Using their names in vein, in deciet.

If not for anything, how I wish hell truly exist cos of these wild animals called politicians.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by Myself2(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
DonMaxxy:

MARK MY WORDS
"NO DULLARD INSTIGATED EFCC CAN DO ANYTHING TO FFK
Fani Kayode, with this press statement has seized the initiative from the uncoordinated bunch of Bubu operatives. He is already miles ahead of them, now they're already at sixes and sevens

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by Leiman100(m): 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
After all the verbiage, he nailed his own coffin by admitting that he collected money from a company that Nenadi Usman have interest in. When it was clear that Nenadi Usman clearly received the money directly into her account from the centrak bank. No amount of distraction(s) will slow down the war on corruption, is no more business as usual!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by Leiman100(m): 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
HighQue007:
Scammer!!!

He couldnt even prove innocent without mentioning Jesus and God. Using their names in vein, in deciet.

If not for anything, how I wish hell truly exist cos of these wild animals called politicians.
are you an atheist?
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by Lionsclaw: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
seunmsg:

Relax bro, Metuh said more than this and today, he can't open his defence. No need calling EFCC names, like Metuh, FFK will have his day in court to defend himself.
If you really want the progress of Nigeria when are you going to ask the EFCC for their inquiries into the billions equally used for APC campaign. The APC campaign director was a sitting governor. Pls tell me you trust and believe all APC funds are from contributions and Amaechi and other governors in APC are clean.
See you are decieving yourself
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by rusher14: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
caesaraba:

Doesn't mean a darn thing to drag hundreds of obviously corrupt people through the pages of newspapers and not get a single bloody conviction. The EFCC are toothless Bulldogs. FFK isn't going to jail, Metuh isn't, hell even Dasuki might not go to prison. All mouth, no action and yet the ordinary man is on the streets hoping that this government does something, at this point, anything, to show it has the balls to lead will suffice.

EFCC doesn't jail the courts do.

You guys are always happy to see the suspects frustrate court processes so you can come here to moan their inability to jail any.

I know eventually when these guys are convicted you will maintain how they are from the opposition and how they were witch-hunted.

Tell me, shouldn't the Federal government be pursing thieves of funds from the Federal government's purse?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by Leiman100(m): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
Myself2:

MARK MY WORDS
"NO DULLARD INSTIGATED EFCC CAN DO ANYTHING TO FFK
Fani Kayode, with this press statement has seized the initiative from the uncoordinated bunch of Bubu operatives. He is already miles ahead of them, now they're already at sixes and sevens
for you to see any sense in his senseless statement shows your own sickness is a cultivated one

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by Leiman100(m): 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lionsclaw:
If you really want the progress of Nigeria when are you going to ask the EFCC for their inquiries into the billions equally used for APC campaign. The APC campaign director was a sitting governor. Pls tell me you trust and believe all APC funds are from contributions and Amaechi and other governors in APC are clean.
before you teach EFCC how to do their job please tell the ones in EFCC net to prove their innocence first rather than taking refuge behind " witch-hunt"

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by fitzmayowa: 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
kachola:
we are talking of money frm federal Account, oga lets state petition the governors involved

I guess thats a justification and money is not been allocated to state from the fg right oga talk another thing jare...
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by Myself2(m): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Leiman100:
for you to see any sense in his senseless statement shows your own sickness is a cultivated one

Taaa
Who is this malformed foetus?
May a mad he goat urinate on your head for daring to address me in that manner.
In any case I'm sure you're referring to your father

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by Lionsclaw: 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Leiman100:
before you teach EFCC how to do their job please tell the ones in EFCC net to prove their innocence first rather than taking refuge behind " witch-hunt"
grin Lol you are a joke.
I put an issue before you and you are throwing up a totally different issue to me without disproving what I stated that so far the public have not seen any inquires into APC funds?? Like seriously? And I was even taking you serious? You didnt answer me but brought another issue so you and me will be dancing about issues aimlessly and without direction here??
Man you are a joke. If I were in your shoes rather than make a mess of myself I wouldnt even respond back. You really dont have to respond back at everyone except you have a point to prove.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by rusher14: 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Leiman100:
are you an atheist?

What does it Matter?

Religion is a choice and personal.

Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by diegwu01: 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
amtaken:
Buhari thinks he's fighting the opposition not knowing that he's tarnishing his image to the world.

A good and responsible president shouldn't be bothered much about the opposition after all clear conscience fears no accusation.

Buhari has indeed turned out worse than we anticipated.
ition,

On the contrary, PMB is doing just fine...

Buhari is not bothered about the opposition, if you were an intelligent observer you should have known this by now. Y'll shouted at the top of your voices on nnamdi kanu, Badeh, Dasuki, Metuh and his foreign trips, PMB didnt bat an eyelid, what makes you feel he cares out the rantings or wailings of GEJs disciples , when it comes to a case of corruption.

Well done Magu, you're doing a great Job..
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by diegwu01: 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lionsclaw:
Why dont you write a Petition about the billions allegedly used by the APC for campaigns and send same to the EFCC
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by purpledferanmi1: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
dont God is omnipresent.
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by erico2k2(m): 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
tinsel:

Metuh is on his way to jail
Has he been found guilty? Was a judgement pronounced in his case? Keep believing these thieving leaders. .
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by diegwu01: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
realman4me:
Apc enjoy ur oppression while it last. I so ooooooooooooooooooooo pity ur members wen Pdp- take over 2019 huuuuuummmm body go tell una.
There would be no soul left in PDP by 2019 to contest anything undecided undecided
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by IrradiatoR: 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
juniorportland:
the parrot....fani Kayode is a joke, like father like son,in fact a confused human being

the guy has 'roped' so many others before interrogation by the anti graft body
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by nigeriafilm(m): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Clamping down on the voice of opposition. What a government are you that you don't want to be criticised
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by Leiman100(m): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lionsclaw:
grin Lol you are a joke.
I put an issue before you and you are throwing up a totally different issue to me without disproving what I stated that so far the public have not seen any inquires into APC funds?? Like seriously? And I was even taking you serious? You didnt answer me but brought another issue so you and me will be dancing about issues aimlessly and without direction here??
Man you are a joke. If I were in your shoes rather than make a mess of myself I wouldnt even respond back. You really dont have to respond back at everyone except you have a point to prove.
no amount of proof will suffice your type because you ve programme your mind to believe what you want to believe since the unprecedented defeat your heroes suffered in the hand of the APC. Most of you have not recovered up to this day and people like you will never recover till doomsday and will continue to wail till a grave in some forgotten churchyard claims you.
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by NovusHomo(m): 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
9jaBloke:
EFCC this! APC that! The fact remains that 5 individuals shared 1.7 billion naira traced to the CBN. One person got as much as 840 million. Both the senders and receivers should be brought in to justify the withdrawal and account for the spending.

SIMPLE as that! What is Pastor FFK afraid of?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Begins Demolition Of Structures On Waterways(photos) / The Reasons Gbenga Daniel Dumped PDP - Sahara Reporters / Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.