Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account (44455 Views)

EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account / EFCC Freezes Tompolo’s N3billion Account / EFCC Freezes Accounts Of Dumebi Kachikwu - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by Myself2(m): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
amtaken:
Please complete this phrase for me:

Lying ----

Address the issue at hand. That's how to know an intelligent person.

LYING LIARS aka ZOMBIES

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by megamillion: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
grin Implication,ahh!ahh!! Pls someone help call Idibia to finish the song for me....so this man knows Jesus? Hmm!
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by amtaken(f): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Kikikikikikikikikiki you got it!

Myself2:

LYING LIARS aka ZOMBIES
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by HorLa00(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
"Pay Femi to dance for you and he surely will"
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by TinyIslamic92: 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
juniorportland:
the parrot....fani Kayode is a joke, like father like son,in fact a confused human being

I wonder what APC were doing with him in the first place

junior portland
Ner lbh n cbegynaqre tnzn
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
olalat:
Im allergic to dialogue with ur type. Pls dont quote me again. Thanks.
Then, stop displaying your ignorance to the public. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by Gayigaskia(m): 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
DonMaxxy:
Bubu's 'Operation Silence all Opposition', season 3 Episode 1 loading...

btw, who will account for the APC's presidential funds looted from the state allocations of Rivers, Lagos, Imo etc? cos "money is the fuel of a volunteer organisation" (Natalie de Combray). Or did APC fuel their campaigns in 2015 without money?

Hypocrisy is when you are involved in the same sin with someone else and you relegate your own sin and focus on the other's. The greatest man to fear is the man who is both an illiterate, a fanatic and a tribal bigot or racist at the same time. He can do and undo.

Let the whistle blowers come with tangible proof abeg. On FFK even himself didn't deny getting money, whether he knows or not that it came from CBN or Dasuki or Dangote or whoever.
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by billyG(m): 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
Jonjerrie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/n4b-campaign-bazaar-efcc-freezes-fani-kayodes-account/
I adviced this foool to keep his Big mouth shut until he appear in court in handcuffs. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by kiss90: 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
Only God will jugde them ALL
DonMaxxy:

btw, who will account for the APC's presidential funds looted from the state allocations of Rivers, Lagos, Imo etc? cos "money is the fuel of a volunteer organisation" (Natalie de Combray). Or did APC fuel their campaigns in 2015 without money?

Hypocrisy is when you are involved in the same sin with someone else and you relegate your own sin and focus on the other's. The greatest man to fear is the man who is both an illiterate, a fanatic and a tribal bigot or racist at the same time. He can do and undo.
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by Deen77: 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
DonMaxxy:

Please read and answer this question I quote " I was ask to open an account for a special purpose" why is FFK still continue to run the account after the election?. He is now blaming EFCC for blocking a special purpose account not FFK account.
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by gawu1: 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
Myself2:

MARK MY WORDS
"NO DULLARD INSTIGATED EFCC CAN DO ANYTHING TO FFK
Fani Kayode, with this press statement has seized the initiative from the uncoordinated bunch of Bubu operatives. He is already miles ahead of them, now they're already at sixes and sevens
''He is already miles ahead of
them...''? My friend, when Nemadi was picked, Femi knew he was next. That was reason for his recent ranting. It's turn by turn logic, because a journey of miles starts with a step. Through the source (Nemadi) the tributaries would be discovered. Simple fact wailers would not see! Why wailers are always myopic in reasoning?
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by mikki123(m): 7:12am On Apr 24, 2016
In hate Buhari, i hate APC
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by bashydemy(m): 7:27am On Apr 24, 2016
DonMaxxy:

sorry stop smoking wet weed is not good for your health, did you have any proof of all that nonsense you type up there? Ameachi has ask wike to take him to any court and till now na just talk talk. Also dint you read about how some countries like Saudi Arabia donate for PMB then?

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/arab-sheiks-boost-buharis-campaign-with-700-million/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/173761-igbos-top-list-donors-buhari-apc.html

https://www.naij.com/348842-nigerians-donate-money-to-support-buharis-campaign.html
http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/21/apc-launches-platforms-accept-donations-buharis-campaign/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/198396-95-year-old-woman-donated-life-savings-buharis-campaign-dead-president-mourns.html

So stop typing jagons here and misleading people.
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by bashydemy(m): 7:31am On Apr 24, 2016
seunmsg:

Relax bro, Metuh said more than this and today, he can't open his defence. No need calling EFCC names, like Metuh, FFK will have his day in court to defend himself.
Don't mind those wailers jare, according to the write ups FFK never deny receiving any money.
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by Solozzo(m): 7:35am On Apr 24, 2016
fitzmayowa:

So because APC's campaign fund was not from CBN, makes it right for them to use funds meant for their states for campaign right Oga your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens...

Until we make laws on how campaign fund is been sourced during election, nigerians will never see the end of issues like this, if APC loses power today we are going to hear/read stories like this...SMH

EFCC is on the trail of the dasuki funds for now!
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by lawsta(m): 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
funlord:
grin

FFK? So finally dis particular goat that loves bleating and ranting more than others will finally have to account for some of the missing yams?

***in shao khans voice***

EFCC! FINISH HIM.............

u are too funny, but it is true

Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by Myself2(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
gawu1:

''He is already miles ahead of
them...''? My friend, when Nemadi was picked, Femi knew he was next. That was reason for his recent ranting. It's turn by turn logic, because a journey of miles starts with a step. Through the source (Nemadi) the tributaries would be discovered. Simple fact wailers would not see! Why wailers are always myopic in reasoning?

Hey Niggah, who's Nemadi?
Nemadi ko, nomadic ni
As you're too blind to see that FFK wasn't ranting, but he denied the agents of the coconut headed dullard president the avenue to twist facts to enable them persecute him ala Dasuki. Well I never expected you to be able to draw that inference, all you rice eating zombies have defective cranium
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by seangy4konji: 9:42am On May 08, 2016
But this people get money for account ooooo. Chai.
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by Nobody: 10:09am On May 08, 2016
Fulani Herdsmen roaming free.
Southern leaders on efcc invit,
Na only our own be de real bad ass niggers
Na so e be
My people are very good at this
Every ting is for sale

long live

long live
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by iconaus: 10:24am On May 08, 2016
chriskosherbal:
I must confess that in this dispensation EFCC is really doing thier work.

U re hypocritic ....until Buhari arrest amachi tinubu n co we ll not take him serious in corrupting. It witch hunting his political enemy
Re: EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 13, 2016
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Reasons Gbenga Daniel Dumped PDP - Sahara Reporters / Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt / National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.