Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured (27300 Views)

Man Who Posed As Us-based Female Doctor Arrested In India For Duping Businessman / EFCC Arrest Fraudster Who Built A Hotel After Duping A Lady Via Fake Dollar Scam / EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
feldido:
Jail them for life. angry
Igbo kwenu... Kwezuenu..
Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nigerians giving Nigeria and Other Nigerians Bad Names Wonder when una go stop all these small pikin bizness una neva tire 4 police hand sef
Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by Kiish(m): 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
do i feel bad for them? Not at all... Serves them right.
BTW: I came to check their names.... i found what i was looking for wink wink

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by Andy1985ng(m): 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
If they were from the SW or North, the names would have been 'unconfirmed'

but as na "we we", it was not an issue.

NCA people, food don ready oh!

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by jojoki: 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
God bless all the Nigerians with legitimate work, believe me with determination and hardworking God will crown your efforts one day. But for those fraudsters that tarnish the image of our country they should rot in their host country's jail.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
buharisbae:
using name checker

all this Biafra ehnn
Keep on wasting your time on Nairaland till you reach your menopause, your mates wey don marry dey kitchen now dey prepare food for them family, you dey here dey gossips.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by ubah84(m): 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
black Israelites maka why
Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by samsam2019: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool Heard similar story from a relative who visited Ghana. Even now many Ghanaians can now differentiate the criminal Nigerians (Igbos) from the trustworthy Nigerians (non-Igbos) its really sad I tell you.
believe me bro, the 1st thing Ghanaians shout is ibo when a crime involves a Nigerian.

Those people need to redefine their hustle and learn to live a clean life.

You need to see dem in their numbers and you'll feel sorry for dem.

I was even told some of them died without their relatives knowing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by damyzino(m): 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
adesegun121:
grin grin grin grin

The Nigerian men identified as Casmir Chijioke and Oliver Onyeka

Na DEM DEM grin grin grin Igbo kwenu!!!!!!!!

Ki Olorun shaa gbawa lowo won....

am just happy wailer gat nothing good to say against this ....they are biafran grin
Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by seunfape(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
reading from Dubai,i will tell Sajid my Indian fried tommorow at work. Igbo men fm my country. big shem
Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by MARKone(m): 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
BADNEAT:
Umunna m....n'agba nu mbo..onweghi ihe mega

Ochi atogbum, maka na oburo ngi wa ka ejidere. grin
Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by Adesiji77: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
I refuse to dwell on the names! cool

I won't allow NL to turn me to a tribalist cheesy

BTW, I thought that NCA, NL Branch, was dissolved a long time ago lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by 4rmthewest(m): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
BitterTruthUass:
Where is Biafra, is it next to Nigeria?

no maam......it's under nigeria wink
Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by rigarmortis: 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
how many times have we seen yoruba yahoo boys on Nl. how many times have we seen people butchered for money in Ogun. even boys as young as sixteen are payed to kill and cut out human parts. in Ogun no less.

the other day it was a whole gang of niyis and bayos arrested in Milton keys in the UK for fraud up to a whooping 3m pounds.

the thing is threads like that usually have no more than two pages. you won't see many Igbo people coming there to show off their ignorance. Yoruba that visits the thread would be like........why are "people" wicked. Nigerians these and that............

but once the case is reversed you see a whole legion of sophisticated people bashing a whole region for the sins of two. the men are no longer from Nigeria. the represent IBO people.

sick

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by mysticwarrior(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
The Isrealite don start again.
Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by hokafor(m): 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lol
Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by danot1030: 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
The international media should be clarifying it by saying something like "Two Igbo men from Nigeria or Two men from the SE part of Nigeria". Just quoting two Nigeria men is making it look like all Nigerians are in into crime, we know the people and the region that criminality is hereditary, making money to them is a must.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by kingthreat(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
It has to be them. Those people...
Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by Analysiscorner: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by benji93: 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Nairaland don turn me to tribalist..chai..
Na d names i first com check.. Just to b sure say na dem..
And i was not disapointed..
"Onyeka" and "chijioke".. its d "hard-working" isrealites.. the "self-acclaimed" Jews.. the ones that developed Lagos with their Hardwork
*sigh*
Igbo kwenu!!!! grin
hehehehehehehehe, i don reach my destination

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by Analysiscorner: 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by Analysiscorner: 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by Analysiscorner: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Kiish:
do i feel bad for them? Not at all... Serves them right.
BTW: I came to check their names.... i found what i was looking for wink wink

See more Igbo scam wizards

https://www.bellanaija.com/2015/07/6-nigerian-nationals-extradited-from-south-africa-to-u-s-to-face-internet-fraud-charges/

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by Kiish(m): 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2016

Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
samsam2019:
believe me bro, the 1st thing Ghanaians shout is ibo when a crime involves a Nigerian.

Those people need to redefine their hustle and learn to live a clean life.

You need to see dem in their numbers and you'll feel sorry for dem.

I was even told some of them died without their relatives knowing

Honestly bro, this country has a bad reputation outside because of those guys. Nigeria would have been known as a corrupt-free country if Igbos weren't among us. This is exactly why I want them to leave for their country. But they have already spoilt the name of this country even if they leave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by Analysiscorner: 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
sarzy:

Honestly bro, this country has a bad reputation outside because of those guys. Nigeria would have been known as a corrupt-free country if Igbos weren't among us. This is exactly why I want them to leave for their country. But they have already spoilt the name of this country even if they leave.
Just scroll up to see crimes committed by other Nigerians. And they aren't Igbo.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
MARKone:

Ochi atogbum, maka na oburo ngi wa ka ejidere. grin
lolz..e ma ulo elu ole ndia rugoro na be ha?..aku ruo ala nyi first Maka nmepe obodo..

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Analysiscorner:

Just scroll up to see crimes committed by other Nigerians. And they aren't Igbo.

Without sentiments, crimes are everywhere. But here's the thing: other tribes MOSTLY commit crimes in their own land. Only a few outside of their land. The guy above is siting examples of Yorubas butchering people in Ogun. Cases like this do not spoil the reputation of a country outside. See boko haram for example, it is confined to northern Nigeria despite the fact that terrorism is a global menace.
But Igbos enjoy committing crimes outsides of Nigeria hence dragging the name "Nigeria" to the mud. This is why people hate Nigerians in other countries. Ask Nigerians in the diaspora the kind of stigmatization they face! Most of the fraudulent crimes committed by Nigerians abroad are by Igbos. Don't be offended bro, but this is the truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by ojay2053(m): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Get rich but don't try dying, the world is yours, MMM. If only we could make ours a better place.
Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by Analysiscorner: 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
sarzy:

Without sentiments, crimes are everywhere. But here's the thing: other tribes MOSTLY commit crimes in their own land. Only a few outside of their land. The guy above is siting examples of Yorubas butchering people in Ogun. Cases like this do not spoil the reputation of a country outside. See boko haram for example, it is confined to northern Nigeria despite the fact that terrorism is a global menace.
But Igbos enjoy committing crimes outsides of Nigeria hence dragging the name "Nigeria" to the mud. This is why people hate Nigerians in other countries. Ask Nigerians in the diaspora the kind of stigmatization they face! Most of the fraudulent crimes committed by Nigerians abroad are by Igbos. Don't be offended bro, but this is the truth!
I agree with you on many crimes outside Nigeria been perpetrated by Igbo. But you don't have the yardstick for measuring that.
Please, I don't support crimes and criminals. If they offend the laws of any nation they should be dealt with according to the laws of the nations where the crime was committed.
But saying it's only Igbo people that commit crime outside Nigeria is not an honest statement. Other tribes commit crimes in the UK, South Africa and US .

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by byvan03: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
At least they weren't carrying roasted human parts around in Poly bags nor raping minors for ritual purposes.
Re: 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured by 1trillionlikes: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
Always dem. They'll dupe abroad, support corruption at home, jump inside lagoon in Lagos....
Only dem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos DPO Kills Apprentice During Raid On Birthday Party (photo) / Car Thief Caught In Kaduna And Tied To A Pole By Mob (Photos) / Notorious Thief Rescued From Being Burnt Alive At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.