Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Making Dollars In Nigeria The Chat Way: - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Making Dollars In Nigeria The Chat Way: (1097 Views)

BEST MODEM In Nigeria:the Guides To "Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria?" / Which Reliable And Trusted Company Buys Paypal Dollars In Nigeria / Contact Nigeria: The Heart Of Africa Project Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Dollars In Nigeria The Chat Way: by minemine: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2006
   www.OV2.net/dollars

If you have never made dollars on the Internet, you
will be surprised with this after you've answered
some questions or shared your views on diverse topics.

www.OV2.net/dollars

No way, you will have something to contribute.  The more
you contribute, the more you see your dollar amount grow
in your account.  If you've got no Paypal account, alternative
payment transfer system is already
set up for you.

www.OV2.net/dollars

One interesting thing here is that it does not
require more efforts and time than what it takes
you to chat.  Please note that the Website is never
a chat room, but it works line one.

www.OV2.net/dollars

You make friends as well.

Check other benefits yourself.

Just go here:     www.OV2.net/dollars
Re: Making Dollars In Nigeria The Chat Way: by jerrymania(m): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2006
Are you sure? I see so many incredible but misleading offers! why dont you try mine?
Re: Making Dollars In Nigeria The Chat Way: by minemine: 11:20am On Nov 17, 2006
www. ov2.net/dollars

Because I'm in the money-making practice
I wrote about, I am highly sure.

Of course, between my first post and this reply,
my account has grown almost double.

www. ov2.net/dollars

Why not check  www. ov2.net/dollars out now.

Where do I get educated about your offer?

I think you are also sure of its profitability?

Then, tell me more.

Don't forget to click this link now               www. ov2.net/dollars
Re: Making Dollars In Nigeria The Chat Way: by adewaleafolabi(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2006
i succeeded in wasting my time as 4sum reason nigerians aren't allowed 2register 4 ikobo

(1) (Reply)

Interested Whole Sale Buyers Of Computers, Laptops, And Computer Hardwares / To Share My Experience: Convert Itunes Videos To Mpeg,wmv: / How Do I Reset My Bios Setup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.