Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** (1749 Views)

N95 Camera Red Light Deactivation [+8gb] / Hack Wifi On Nokia N95 / Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by Infoseye(m): 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2009
Welcome to my thread, I will be posting only N95 applications,themes games etc. Feel free to upload yours if you have anything to share, have fun. grin
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by Infoseye(m): 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2009
Here is cool theme I just downloaded online its Joikuspot theme for n95 and other mobile and smartphones, visit http://www.joiku.com to download other cool stuff.

Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by Infoseye(m): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2009
another

Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by Borat1: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2009
You are a jobless freak. What you are doing here is called showing off and is therefore pointless. Why dont you and your fellow n95 owner and orgy partner honsule go and bone yourselves.
N95 is an s60v3 phone same with n73, n82 e.t.c and guess what. . . ? It already has a thread!!!
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by stancozy(m): 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2009
Hehehehehe. . good one there Borat, wink there is already a sticky thread for S60v3 phones, so i guess this is a a surplus to requirments. .lol. . @infoseye, na wa for you sef, drate at which you open thread these days is a cause for concern, u open thread for almost everything you do which i feel is a bad attitude. .
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by puskin: 12:13am On Aug 07, 2009
Hw does Infoseye's opening of threads affect any of U.
Is he trying 2spam or scam any of U??
. . .NO
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by honsule(m): 2:37am On Aug 07, 2009
~Borat~:

Why dont you and your fellow n95 owner and orgy partner honsule go and bone yourselves.

Guy beware of me 4 ur own good ok. grin grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by honsule(m): 2:45am On Aug 07, 2009
@Borat.u just came in to this phone sectn with a meagre162 posts and u wanna cause a rift.Just beware of me ok.To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by hooged: 3:36am On Aug 07, 2009
3169 post no be small ,carry on.
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by Borat1: 6:27am On Aug 07, 2009
Look at this muttonheaded lamebrain. Beware of you ke. May sango pay you an unexpected visit. Idiot. Because you parade yourself in here looking for fbt scrap you think you are worth shit. Oko like you
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by chidyke77(m): 7:22am On Aug 07, 2009
Jus luk at dis infoseye guy o! I knw u posted 3169 and ur making mouth.Hw many of ur post u think did make sense to other NL? U jus dey d post scraps and stil counting, stop dat rubbish if ur nt serious.
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by stancozy(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2009
@puskin, u mak me laf scatter. . I know if it were someone else that opened such a thread, you'ld have castigated d person immensly, maybe which i am abit usre of, d fbt u like to gain from Seye, you r doing d back up, lol, guy be real to yourself ok? We all are complaining about the floding of This Phone section, and i believe this thread is part of them, We have sticky threads already . .u grab that? Post all your stuffs on the sticky threads so we can have abit of serenity in here. . life na Poco a Poco. . Lets do things right wink
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by Infoseye(m): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2009
I laughed till my phone fell off my hands, u guys r pathetic jobless posters or should I say pathetic thread critics lol.
@honsule why did u even reply self dont u know nairaland is floaded with low class empty headed shit brains?.
@my player haters keep it up, lets see how empty headed u all r, gush hungry b*i*t*c*h*e*s ready to jump @ every fucking cock @ sight dats wat u all are b*i*t*c*h*e*s!!!! Hehehe!
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by Borat1: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2009
Are you nairalands FBT manager? How much are you paid? grin
Your n95 has gotten the better of you i can see. posting crap everywhere on evry forum
jap, jap, jap!! freedom, freedom, freedom!! o boy take am easy o
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by pcguru(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2009
Just passing!
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by Borat1: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2009
pcguru:

Just passing!

Sure you dont wanna say something?
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by puskin: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2009
Something is definitely wromg with the fone section of NL. In almost all the threads U find one kind of beef or sumtin in semblance to it going on there. I think its time we stop all THESE. We all know when we want to joke and mock ourselves and we do know when to get down to serious BIZ. (Network and fone compromise)
It starting to look like some ppl register ID's with the sole aim of causing problems and animosity between ppl in the fone section.
I think itz high time we face the GAME squarely.
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by engrhamid(m): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2009
NOTHING BUT THE BASIC TRUTH!!! Guess u know yourself. Don.'t need to post names.
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by Infoseye(m): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2009
Well nairaland is cursed with annoying pple simple truth
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by Borat1: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2009
The problem starts when a bunch of useless people decide to form a clique. That the problem. The clique. An example of this clique is the one formed between the imbecilic thread starter, honsule and maybe engr hamid. A bunch of no gooders.These people will not assist you, yet they tour the phone section spamming. Honsule will paste all sort of screenshots but can never help out. The thread starter is the worst spammer of all. I dont give a hoot about these bastards, but i'd prefer if they make themselves less visible. Dorks sad
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by pcguru(m): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
@borat.cool down now although i slightly agree with u. wink
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by tunnex190: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2009
It's ok guys
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by Infoseye(m): 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2009
@borat that was lame man, u lack lyrics. U r weaker and pathetic person even lower than an average p*r*i*c*k!.
If Honsule or I upload screenshots its that ur bleeping problem? Even if he did not help u with ftb is dat ur fcking problem?
What ve u contributed to dis forum? Everyone has, I myself ve taken and given back. What u done?
Dats d problem with u ungrateful dick head!
Dont hate me fool, hate the game!
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by Borat1: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2009
Oga shut up and continue posting your bland themes. You should be happy i made this thread popular. Lyric ko. Do you know wat a lyric is? When you are jostling between shaggin honsule and lookin for fbt, how would you know anything. Obo cool
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by engrhamid(m): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2009
@borat, u insulted me when i was trying to back you up? Such is life. @borat,info and honsule,pls its okay. Just forget about the past and move on. PEACE
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by Borat1: 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2009
I wasnt insulting you. Nope. I just named infoseye's friends, and since i thought/knew you were his friend cos i had seen you chat together, i called your name. No offence meant.
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by tunnex190: 12:44am On Aug 08, 2009
Please and please, na God i dey take beg una now. Let's there be peace now! Or else?
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by honsule(m): 1:18am On Aug 08, 2009
@Borat.your nuisance value is increasing in amazing level by the day.And without any iota of mendacity and duplicity you have conspicuously transmogrified yourself into Nairaland phone section militant.In as much as i wouldn't want to go against the principle of NEMO JUDEX INCAUSA SUA,i will extend my attitude of magnanimity by offering you an amnesty that would last for a week.For your own good,you are vehemently enjoined to lay down your acerbic and sardonic weapon of uncouth use of words.Otherwise,i will get you arrested and sent into a penitentiary with immediate alacrity and promptitude.I mean it.
Hon.Sule Esq.
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by honsule(m): 1:28am On Aug 08, 2009
Please take note:you have just a week.Barr.Hon.Sule Esq

Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by puskin: 4:38am On Aug 08, 2009
I tire.
Borat has turned himself into a LOOSE canon.
Accusations and counter-accusations are rife.
Nerves are frayed and. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by Infoseye(m): 9:53am On Aug 08, 2009
;DE see lyrics kai see insult lol hehehe cant stop laughing honsule na wa oo.
@borat I pity u lol.
Re: ****infoseye N95 Junk Yard**** by iniguy(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2009
Borat is on the loose. . . using the Aretino strategy, such publicity stunt! he has some points though. . . .spamming is on the increase . . .where is mod dc? that guy got some work to do in here. . .i fink it's high time he appoints an assistant moderator to help him in this section.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN DIY: How To Compose MTN Caller Tune By Yourself With Your Ownvoice: / How Do I Make LG G3 To Browse With Nigerian Networks. / Samsung, Apple, Huawei, Tecno------no,it Is DOOGEE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.