Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend (45761 Views)

Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) / Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) / Lagos Couple Ride In A Horse Carriage. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by miqos02(m): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
ok
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by Chuksemi(m): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
Bad
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by osborn442(m): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Sad though. Wish them well if it's true
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by Benjom(m): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Flavour caused it....
#Na-Joke-o
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by bebe4Jehovah(f): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Painful
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by NovusHomo(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
NEHLIVE:
As shared on Facebook by Comedian Emeka Smith.. Too sad! What in the world could have made them change their minds

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/rich-lagos-couple-calls-off-wedding-to.html

The Ooni should have done the same thing. grin
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
it's not new...my cousin cancel hers too when she discovered that on Friday after their engagement ceremony, the man don marry with kids

4 Likes

Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by Lezzlie(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
Another blogger's story with no name or verifiable sources.
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by divineappo(m): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
NEHLIVE:
As shared on Facebook by Comedian Emeka Smith.. Too sad! What in the world could have made them change their minds

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/rich-lagos-couple-calls-off-wedding-to.html
it has now been exposed that, some rich pple pay celebrities to attend their events, bcoz they want pple to think they have a close relationship with lots of celebrities, whereas no be friendship carry dem come, na bank alert. All na packaging, i see
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by Kekekenny(m): 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
After starving of sex for months u now discovered she is not a virgin some days to the wedding grin grin grin no sorry to the groom for all the expenses.lesson learnt!! grin grin
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by Lexusgs430: 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
Location of all the food and drinks intended for celebration. Hunger dey wire me o!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by blueeyes1: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
What kind of nonsense/misleading title is this?
He didn't pay celebrities to attend,he paid Emeka Smith to compere the event,Adekunle Gold to come and sing,Dj spinall abi wetin be him name to come and play.

Una just write am like say him pay dem to come attend him wedding and chop Jollof rice, mtcheeeew

6 Likes

Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
end time wedding
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by samsam2019: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
wordbank:
Abeg wey d rice dem cook
abi na.....make e no waste
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by redcliff: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
hobermener:

Are you in any way related to the groom? grin grin

Lol.
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Donariok:
This is the reason I'd urge everyone to choose the kind of women they wanno get married to wisely. and everyone should take caution and should be able to know the do's and don't of their partner.

what ever the case maybe, God is in control

hmmmm but wait o.

ohhhh. assuming I begged this man to dash me the millions he'd spend for d marriage, saying a tin like this will happen on d deal day, em Nairalanders will say am a prophet of doom. but sha una Don see am now?

How do you know it's the girl at fault?

7 Likes

Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by tico1212(m): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
NEHLIVE:

Wetin con bring let's seek the face of the lord b4 choosing a partner after you claimed you didn't know what went wrong. Take a chill and make some senses brah
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
What if one of them fell ill?
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by Jacko1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
The calls of

Really confused me..... Had to read it again and again then was like ohhhhh

Calls off

In between had to be careful with my own english b4 nairaland finish me hehe
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

How do you know it's the girl at fault?

Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by moshino(m): 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
neutrotoba:
Who Dem epp

Why are you looking for 'epp', are you a beggar or disabled?

2 Likes

Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by Praizekeyz(m): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ok shey be u av collected money?? Wetin com be d sympathy talk?
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by EmekaBlue(m): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
mayb sum1 leaked her naked pic or sextape to d guy and celebs make una pay am half bck oooh
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by cococandy(f): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
And you know the lady is to Blame because?
Yomieluv:
karashika lady.

1 Like

Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by cococandy(f): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
Donariok:
This is the reason I'd urge everyone to choose the kind of women they wanno get married to wisely. and everyone should take caution and should be able to know the do's and don't of their partner.

what ever the case maybe, God is in control

hmmmm but wait o.

ohhhh. assuming I begged this man to dash me the millions he'd spend for d marriage, saying a tin like this will happen on d deal day, em Nairalanders will say am a prophet of doom. but sha una Don see am now?
cococandy:
And you know the lady is to Blame because?
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=cococandy post=44972713][/quote]

Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by macaranta(m): 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
gabylzy:
simple answer..ask wat the best man did 2 the bride the night b4 the wedding grin grin cheesy
Usual suspects grin
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
Wahala you de find and wahala you go get.
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by totorimi: 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
I will stand with anybody who cancels a wedding than a person who divorces. People do change everyday you may see a person and think you know them well enough to marry so you go head long into it but suddenly you discover you are incompatible. The best thing is to stop than go on.

Being married and staying happy are two different things entirely, no human being should ever allow him or herself to be in an unhappy marriage, that is tantamount to hell fire. Some people will discover that they are happier when they were single than when they got married which shouldn't be. Once a person is married his or her happiness and joy should be full and complete and not the other way round.
Some people today are living in bondage under the institution called marriage some are dead already but still living. Some cannot even tell the world what they are going through inside their marriages. Finding a soul mate is a miracle because some men and women are devils and demons in human skin sent by lucipher himself to come and torment children of God.
So I stand with anybody who stops a wedding even if it is at the alter before you say I do once you discover anything or story or behavior or body language that suggest something ominous. It could even be from the family members once you notice anything that will rob you of your happiness in the world stop immediately. How many years do we have to live on earth to add additional burden by way of a wrong spouse. It is better to be safe than sorry. Somebody you call your sweetheart may end up sweethearting another man or woman. Some may even plan to kidnap you or kill you. Moral of the post never you make the mistake of marrying another man's wife or husband, look for your own.

2 Likes

Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by Sweetlemon(f): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
What if one of them fell ill?

It would have been a postponement. Not a cancellation.
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by Rolandken(m): 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
If the wedding was cancelled because of some issue between the couple....good.

Better a cancelled wedding than a broken marriage (adding kids makes it worse).

Because....people do not recall a cancelled wedding....but will talk for years about the spectacular divorce of that big boy and that big girl.
I sure would remember a cancelled wedding for years. Better to be sure even before planning the wedding. Nigerians nowadays, evry small thing marriage.
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by gbeymey(f): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Anuoluwapo3054:
it's not new...my cousin cancel hers too when she discovered that on Friday after their engagement ceremony, the man don marry with kids
Imagine.... Men are wicked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) / Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? / 4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.