Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode (24999 Views)

2019: Non Yoruba Indigenes In Southwest APC Caution Against Muslim-muslim Ticket / Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims / Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by Sciencs(m): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2016

Who gives a flyin or crawlin fvvck whether or not he stops it. He shud face his court case.

Iru Kan, owu Jango. Awon ole Oniranu!!.

Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by Drsheddy(m): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Who SARAKI HELP

Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by gebest: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
My friend keep quiet were u there

Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by djlawex02(m): 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
Shoro niyen?

Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by jkendy(m): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hmmm, from the handwriting I'm beginning to sight on the wall, Saraki might sooner or later defect to his former party, the PDP

Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by Deen77: 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
RockHard:
I don't get it. Is Saraki actually blaming Tinubu for his current travails? As in how possible is that?? Abi since when did Tinubu start having influence over the Efcc and CCT?? I have observed that Saraki is banking on a strategy of using Tinubu as a scapegoat by blaming him for his travails simply because Asiwaju didn't support his candidacy as SP. Last time I checked Tinubu isn't the FG or the Presidency. He should quit grasping at straws and face his trial for goodness sake.

Tinubu ask him to steal and pocket worker's salary, how rich is kwara state that Saraki bought all this property from the state money.

Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by danot1030: 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
If this is the reason for Saraki persecution then it is good for the country. Saraki Must Go.

Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by Deen77: 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
jkendy:
Hmmm, from the handwriting I'm beginning to sight on the wall, Saraki might sooner or later defect to his former party, the PDP

Is PDP already, they vote him as SP. Saraki is a politician he can't cross now till d dead end like his crossing from PDP not to open his case.

Saraki case file is with PDP, is too late to prosecute when he crossed to APC.

Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by emeka2847: 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
Loser!

Master of ethno-religious politics.

FFK = Food For Kayode

Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by IrradiatoR: 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
Segadem:
[size=14pt]he get case?[/size]

yes,
Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by 2sexycom(m): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
lofty900:
Who Muslim/Muslim ticket epp
Saraki should just decamp and contest 2019 under the umbrella, we'll vote him massively
is it a crime if you become a rule your own country instead allowing these recircled friends run Nigeria like an occultic business?
Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by victorazy(m): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
double0seven:
Itumo?

Meaning what?

He opposed muslim muslim ticket, so what? There many people in APC who would have also opposed it.

what does that have to do with the substance of his case in court.

you wont know until u get there one day!
Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by emeka2847: 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
LOL!

lofty900:
Who Muslim/Muslim ticket epp
Saraki should just decamp and contest 2019 under the umbrella, we'll vote him massively
Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by amtaken(f): 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
APC keep exposing yourselves in the name of fighting your perceived enemies.

APC don't let Tinubu screw up your evil party for you, he's only ONE man.

Be warned.
Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by ositaboy: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Who asked u.

Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by Utchman1: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
And what is your business in APC matter?

Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by Praktikals(m): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
patimore:
On Saraki's charge sheet is Federal Government of Nigeria versus Dr Bukola Saraki. Tinubu is not the FG, Saraki should be bold enough to openly challenge PMB who heads the FG and stop looking to cheap sympathy which isn't working.

No law in Nigeria stops a Muslim/Muslim or Christian/Christian ticket. At least, Tinubu dropped his own ambition for the VP slot for the party to move ahead but a selfish and self-centred Saraki couldn't drop his own ambition even after his party had declared support for another.
Why should he drop his ambition? Did Ahmed Lawan contribute more to APC's success than him? When he single handedly delivered Kwara state to APC, did they not know he was corrupt? How many Nigerian politician can pass the acid test of asset declaration (baba inclusive). As a kwaran, I dislike saraki, but this is a clear case of witch-hunt.
What did he do in Kwara state, that Ojuyobo did not do in Lagos?

Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by Meritocracy: 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
double0seven:
Itumo?

Meaning what?

He opposed muslim muslim ticket, so what? There many people in APC who would have also opposed it.

Even baba Obj oppossed it. Its just political strategy, if its muslim/muslim Buhari wouldn't win because Osinbajo also pull crowd from redeem, we also know what Jonathan said that he was contesting against Osinbajo because he knew muslim would go for Buhari and his Christian vote in S/W would be divided cos Osinbajo was a strong member in Redeem. We all knew how some high profile overseer changed game immediately the choose Osinbajo. Saraki should face his trial and not muguing us. He want start to mention Fashola name.

Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by GoodMuyis(m): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
in Obasanjos Voice
And so what!
I also oppose the Muslim/Muslim ticket

Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by Progressive01(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Now they are trying to blackmail and frustrate the trial by adding some religious undertone to it. They know once you mention religion, Nigerians get supper agitated. cheesy

It will all still amount to nowt mrs FFK et Saraki.

Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by jkendy(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Deen77:

Is PDP already, they vote him as SP. Saraki is a politician he can't cross now till d dead end like his crossing from PDP not to open his case.

Saraki case file is with PDP, is too late to prosecute when he crossed to APC.
You've said it as it is nd I totally agree wit U. Saraki is truly a politician joor
Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by 4nobody4every1: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Who cares, whether Muslim/ Muslim, Muslim/ Herbalist, Muslim/ Christian, Muslim/ Atheist, Muslim/ babalawo, instead all of you to come together and map out a holistic plan to make the country work, majority of you politicians are crooks, selfish, self centred, religious bigots, looters and you have used the same religious flame to divide the country,Nigeria is the most religious country on earth and at the same time the most corrupt and godless, abeg make una let me hear word, arrant nonsense cool

Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by dokunbam(m): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
double0seven:
Itumo?

Meaning what?

Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by shiimah: 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
RockHard:
I don't get it. Is Saraki actually blaming Tinubu for his current travails? As in how possible is that?? Abi since when did Tinubu start having influence over the Efcc and CCT?? I have observed that Saraki is banking on a strategy of using Tinubu as a scapegoat by blaming him for his travails simply because Asiwaju didn't support his candidacy as SP. Last time I checked Tinubu isn't the FG or the Presidency. He should quit grasping at straws and face his trial for goodness sake.
Let me conclude that you don't know what godfatherism means in Nigeria political system.

Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by aresa: 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
We are talking about looting and stealing and these corrupt clowns are talking about Muslim rubbish ticket...

Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by Eluwilussit(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Praktikals:

Why should he drop his ambition? Did Ahmed Lawan contribute more to APC's success than him? When he single handedly delivered Kwara state to APC, did they not know he was corrupt? How many Nigerian politician can pass the acid test of asset declaration (baba inclusive). As a kwaran, I dislike saraki, but this is a clear case of witch-hunt.

You dey mind the hypocrites! Let them keep deceiving themselves. Is Saraki any worse than Atiku, OBJ, GEJ, Fashola ,Amaechi, Tinubu, T.A Orji, etc? Nobody likes the dude but he is being persecuted. He is a thief. So are all others. angry angry angry
Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by GoodMuyis(m): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
Praktikals:

Stop deceiving your, nobody delivered Kwara Votes its peoples decision.

Remembered Katsina Prefer Yaradua to Buhari i 2011

Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by whiskystan: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
This people sef so kayode was an ApC member then or was he privilege to be in the meeting when this happened. But why is he saying it this midnight to sponsor saraki’s claim lol. Politicans anywhere belle face na there dem dey.

Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by Praktikals(m): 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
Eluwilussit:

You dey mind the hypocrites! Let them keep deceiving themselves. Is Saraki any worse than Atiku, OBJ, GEJ, Fashola ,Amaechi, Tinubu, T.A Orji, etc? Nobody likes the dude but he is being persecuted. He is a thief. So are all others. angry angry angry
Well said sir
Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
hobermener:
Hypocritical zombeeeez screaming crucify saraki, but showering encomiums on fashola and ameachi who also have weighty allegations of corruption on their heads. Hypocrisy will ultimately lead to the self implosion of this demonic make shift party called the apc.
#Corruptionoverhypocrisy
simple both of them should not hold public office

Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by isahsalee: 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Who ask you?

Re: I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode by geeana(f): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Topleague:
instead of you facing your problem, you are here ranting, better go and clear yourself from efcc

Saranti the ranting ranterer!

President Buhari Departs For Hometown Daura For Sallah Celebration(photos) / Picture Of Amaechi, Tinubu, Akpabio, Ngige All With 4+4 / APC Wins Nembe/brass Federal Constituency Of Bayelsa.