Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,481 members, 7,843,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

My Husband Killed My Child, But Police Want To Cover It Up: Wife (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Husband Killed My Child, But Police Want To Cover It Up: Wife (pic) (32437 Views)

Armed With Gun, Condoms, Driver Demands To See Master’s Wife (pic) / "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) / Man Defrauds Businessman, Used It To Hold Society Wedding For His Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Killed My Child, But Police Want To Cover It Up: Wife (pic) by AreaFada2: 2:49am On Apr 24, 2016
millionboi:
Family palava
Yep.
When two grown ups cannot amicably sort themselves out, innocent kids suffer.

Why would a busy lecturer want to look after a 2-year old tot when she has a mother?

You would think a lecturer & a civil servant are educated/reasonable enough to put the child's interest first.
But alas no.

Our grandmothers/fathers in the villages/hamlets have far more common sense.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Killed My Child, But Police Want To Cover It Up: Wife (pic) by muzeze77: 3:36am On Apr 24, 2016
If he cannot be arrested for murder then he can be arrested for manslaughter else he should be arrested for child neglect. But to me this seems like murder,the man story does not add up. The coincidence is just too much
Re: My Husband Killed My Child, But Police Want To Cover It Up: Wife (pic) by Mayflowa(m): 3:41am On Apr 24, 2016
millionboi:
How old are u?

What did she say wrong? You think women even leave their children of 4 yrs all by themselves?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Killed My Child, But Police Want To Cover It Up: Wife (pic) by Mayflowa(m): 3:44am On Apr 24, 2016
muzeze77:
If he cannot be arrested for murder then he can be arrested for manslaughter else he should be arrested for child neglect. But to me this seems like murder,the man story does not add up. The coincidence is just too much

Our police is a farce. Who leads autopsy in a crime/accident case? They need more training!
Re: My Husband Killed My Child, But Police Want To Cover It Up: Wife (pic) by olaremint(m): 6:09am On Apr 24, 2016
People generally think a man has the right over custody when a baby is involved, no Court in our land would give a child less than 10 years to the father except where the mother has serious issues. The man should be charged for manslaughter, while he may not have intended to kill his child, his deliberate action of taking by force the baby from the mother and negligence has resulted in the termination of a young life, he is culpable for his actions and if it was in Europe or the US, he would be hugging iron bars for a long time.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Killed My Child, But Police Want To Cover It Up: Wife (pic) by MarieSucre(f): 7:44am On Apr 24, 2016
" I told him he should just allow the soul
of the deceased girl to rest in peace. I told them it is not
possible for a father to take his own daughter and throw
her in a well.”

This is nonsense. That is how children will endure years of sexual abuse and maltreatment because nobody believes that a parent can abuse a child.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Killed My Child, But Police Want To Cover It Up: Wife (pic) by momove4real25(f): 7:50am On Apr 24, 2016
D lady in question was my work mate before transfered to finance ministry. I don't judge bcs only God has d power to judge.What I see is may devil not use us as example of a bad incidence. Bfre u settle down with any man try n kW if he want both of u to keep distance home or not. I told smbdy it might be BKS of rush d lady married dis man, a close Frnd of d lady said d man didn't show all his characters while datg bfre they settle down . i said some ladies are too secretive even when d guy beat them daily they wudnt say it out.But I don't believe that d man pushed d girl inside well like some colleagues judged. Broken relationship is far better Dan broken marriage. I learnt d man will want d lady to come to Lagos from abk every weekend without even making love to her, without giving her money. There is no how a guy will hide his characters fr years, its not possible. Efi ni iwa. Same the goes fr ladies u can't hide. May d Lord console her
Re: My Husband Killed My Child, But Police Want To Cover It Up: Wife (pic) by momove4real25(f): 8:17am On Apr 24, 2016
If she had noticed d kind of man he is she wudnt av settle down with him. When my fiancee started saying ife how do we live after marriage, d issues we discussed severally. Its not after our date dat I got d job. Job of over 10years with Ogun Govt u wnat me to quit just like that. When I stylishly said one of my Frnd left her private job fr marriage my fiancee responded obirin to fe to ile e niyen. That's how I studied he wud want me to quit job wen we settle down. Also smbdy that has slapped me once n gag my neck BKS he want to seize my phone I kW if I continue d relationship it will end up in broken home. Thou we ladies av bad attitude too. D main reason I let go of 3 years relationship what I just studied in him. If Busayo had settle well she will kW. Iwa o se fi pamo titi

1 Like

Re: My Husband Killed My Child, But Police Want To Cover It Up: Wife (pic) by koladata(m): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2016
all the female here are just saying the same thing; blaming the innocent man. I hate women, no true love comes from a woman. See the same husband she must have claimed to love dearly back in the days, now she want the police to prosecute him for a child that belongs to both of them. I can never give my whole heart to a lady because i know they don't love. I've seen many instances. Now the man is even a lecturer, meaning he's capable of taking care of her even if she's not doing the useless job at abeokuta. why didn't she move to lagos in the first place? May God punish this woman, i'm so very angry right now
Re: My Husband Killed My Child, But Police Want To Cover It Up: Wife (pic) by B2mario(m): 9:04am On Apr 24, 2016
May her little soul rest in peace. But I must confess that the man was too careless just few hours the girl stayed with him this accident happened.
Re: My Husband Killed My Child, But Police Want To Cover It Up: Wife (pic) by franklin007(m): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
End time Father

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO : Goat Thief Caught In Benin City / Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer / House Help Sets Two Young Brothers On Fire As One Dies. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.