Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

"My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) (41890 Views)

Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard / Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) / Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by dre11(m): 8:05am On Apr 26, 2018
By Stanley Ihedigbo 

A Nigeria woman, Fatima Mohamid Khalil, has narrated how her Saudi Arabian husband allegedly slaughtered their three daughters on Sunday in Al-Rawdah District, Makkah. Narrating the crime, Fatima said her daughters were sleeping with her in the main bedroom when their father woke them up quite early.

Fatima said: “This was an unusual act, but when I asked him why, he said that his father was coming to visit and that his three daughters needed to say hello to their grandfather.” According to the Saudi Gazette, the woman said her husband took the three daughters to another room.

She didn’t suspect anything, but after a while, she became suspicious and decided to go to the room to see what was happening.

Fatima further said: “I was shocked to see my middle daughter Rimaz in his hands soaked in her blood after he had slaughtered her with a knife. I tried to rescue her, but he pushed me away; I fell down.

When I got up, he had already slaughtered our eldest and the youngest daughters.” The woman said that she tried to go out, but discovered that the door had locked.

She frantically searched for the key in the cupboard. While she was doing this, her husband changed his bloodstained clothes and calmly asked her to go with him to her grandmother’s house.

She said: “He went out as if nothing had happened. I started crying and neighbours came, but it was too late.” Fatima recalled that two weeks before the fateful day, her husband woke her up in the middle of the night and asked her to go to her grandmother’s house.

He said that he would mind the three girls. Later, the girls cried, asking for their mother. She said: “Our neighbours heard their cries and informed the police, who came and arrested him, but he was soon released on bail.”

She said the police brought her daughters to her at her grandmother’s house and their father started visiting them every day for about two weeks.

Fatima recollected: “He took me back to his apartment with our daughters the night of the incident.
This was just a few hours before he committed his heinous crime.”

Fatima noted that her husband was a retired security guard, who is receiving a pension of SR4, 000, which was not enough to pay the house rent and meet other expenses. “He did not pay the rent for three months and was indebted to our grocer by more than SR800,” she said.

The woman said her life with the husband was turbulent, but she continued with him for the sake of her daughters. The man admitted to the police that he had killed his three daughters but didn’t say why.

The police believe that the man is a drug addict. Fatima is an orphan, who lost both her parents at an early age. She was brought up by her grandmother and an aunt.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/04/how-my-saudi-husband-killed-our-daughters-recounts-nigerian-woman/

4 Likes

Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by OkekeChristian(m): 9:03am On Apr 26, 2018
shocked shocked

What kind of news are everywhere these days...

16 Likes

Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by ghiloman28(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2018
NA WAOO
Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2018
cry cry

Slaughtered?

Do this woman actually know the meaning of that word
Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by simonlee(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2018
OkekeChristian:
shocked shocked

What kind of news are everywhere these days...
What do you expect when we have a dullard and failure as president...mtchew!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 26, 2018
End time
Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:10am On Apr 26, 2018
Misfortunes isn't in this country alone, everywhere you go you find them.

That man is an animal, they should tie him on a moving car and move him on tarred road naked. Let all his skin peel and litter the whole street. undecided

4 Likes

Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by itiswellandwell: 11:10am On Apr 26, 2018
Hmmnn
Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by ybalogs(m): 11:10am On Apr 26, 2018
Subhanallah!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by paddyofboss(m): 11:11am On Apr 26, 2018
Na dem
Herdsmen everywhere, they like to slaughter

19 Likes

Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by ybalogs(m): 11:11am On Apr 26, 2018
He is definitely a nutcase. Quite sad she didn't notice early. Sorry for your loss Madam.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by popsyleo1: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2018
K
Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by Drnice: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2018
Atleast, he fed you with Arab Money. This is what he wants inreturn. Sorry for the lost, Madam! I rest my case.
Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by ybalogs(m): 11:13am On Apr 26, 2018
Factfinder1:
HE did it for the sake of Allah
It's always good to remain silent if you have nothing good to say.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by petrick10(m): 11:13am On Apr 26, 2018
what a world we live in, things are just getting worse as the clock ticks. RIP to d dead.
Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by Einl(m): 11:13am On Apr 26, 2018
Nobody said anything about the poor children. May their souls rest in peace. Amen.

PS. Don't marry because of money or riches or your boyfriend is a foreigner. Many are mad. There are lots of good guys. Marry them.

3 Likes

Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2018
simonlee:

Something happened in Saudi
U will blame Buhari for ur misfortune one day undecided

23 Likes

Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by DonDiego(m): 11:15am On Apr 26, 2018
To slaughter anything, including a human being, with a knife seems like a piece of cake to these people. God forbid bad thing!!! shocked

9 Likes

Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by okagaga: 11:15am On Apr 26, 2018
Wickedness every where
Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by Factfinder1(m): 11:15am On Apr 26, 2018
ybalogs:
It's always good to remain silent if you have nothing good to say.

Read your Quran and tell me if your Allah didn’t instruct you to kill at any slitest provocation

18 Likes

Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:16am On Apr 26, 2018
Funny enough nothing will happen to the Arab man.
Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by dadavivo: 11:16am On Apr 26, 2018
What is it with Islam and hard drugs. I prefer they should be drinking alcohol instead of taking drugs. was mohammed an addict?

7 Likes

Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by greatman247(m): 11:16am On Apr 26, 2018
Bad things happens everywhere... Na wa ooo
Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by GeneralOjukwu: 11:16am On Apr 26, 2018
Arabs & Jews HATE Blacks, that's a fact, despite religion

11 Likes

Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by kabawa(m): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2018
The story get Kay leg
Rip to the kids

1 Like

Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2018
Factfinder1:
HE did it for the sake of Allah

The person behind this moniker is a teenager.... or probably a bigot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by Oluwambo147(m): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Misfortunes isn't in this country alone, everywhere you go you find them.

That man is an animal, they should tie him on a moving car and move him on tarred road naked. Let all his skin peel and litter the whole street. undecided
No other punishment can be better
Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by omoniomoade(f): 11:19am On Apr 26, 2018
he will slaughter you too if you don't leave him now.

2 Likes

Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by greatman247(m): 11:19am On Apr 26, 2018
simonlee:

Na wa for people like you. I doubt if you even spare time to read up every content before you rush to comment. When you just hate someone you tag everything that happens to him even though it's clear that it does not happen in Nigeria but far away Saudi Arabia... how does this concern the president here now?

4 Likes

Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by abumoney(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2018
simonlee:

So, Buhari is the president of Saudi Arabia, okwaya? The thunder that would faya that brainless head of yours is still at Giri junction

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom / Men Storm Makurdi With 20 Coffins, Fear Grips Benue Residents / Sidechic Gets Bathed With Acid In Abuja By Man's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.