Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,378 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Who Was Chibuzo To Onyeka Onwenu? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Was Chibuzo To Onyeka Onwenu? (1367 Views)

Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" / Orezi And Onyeka Onwenu Give Their Opinion On Ladies Shaking Butts In Videos / Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Was Chibuzo To Onyeka Onwenu? by SolutionsGuy: 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
According to Wikipedia, "Onyeka Onwenu is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, actress, journalist, politician, and X Factor series judge. She is the youngest daughter of the Nigerian educationist and politician D.K Onwenu."

In one of her songs titled "Chibuzo", she was referring to the name as her hero, obviously regretting why Chibuzo had left so soon. The track is actually good by any standard.

I have asked and searched who Chibuzo was and the relationship but got no answers.

Please, who knows anything about this Chibuzo?
Re: Who Was Chibuzo To Onyeka Onwenu? by SolutionsGuy: 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
so nobody knows. na wa o! Indomie generation rocking celebrity section since 1997.
Lalasticlala help us with wider coverage.

(1) (Reply)

Is Talent A Curse? A Case Of Ugandan Superstar Jackie Chandiru / 2face Idibia Takes Dope Picture With Dj Khalid In Las Angeles / BET Experience: See Beautiful Photos Of Yemi Alade At BET Awards 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.