Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

“flavour Is Not My Type “ms Chief Tells Olisa Adibua And Maria Okan At Beat Fm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “flavour Is Not My Type “ms Chief Tells Olisa Adibua And Maria Okan At Beat Fm (1389 Views)

Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) / Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves / ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“flavour Is Not My Type “ms Chief Tells Olisa Adibua And Maria Okan At Beat Fm by publicrelation: 5:32am On May 10, 2016
I recently visited Beat 99.9 FM and had an interesting conversation with Olisa Adibua and Maria Okan on the Morning drive. When put on the spot, I revealed my preference for Falz over Flavor for a relationship (No disrespect to Flavor). My preference for Falz is derived from the fact that Falz is very funny. I like funny guys especially those that keep a low key. Flavor has an awesome body and he is one of my favorites in the industry but he gets a lot of attention from the ladies. That is something I might not cope with.
Watch the full interview here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms84dpBQUi0
Re: “flavour Is Not My Type “ms Chief Tells Olisa Adibua And Maria Okan At Beat Fm by Smellymouth: 5:42am On May 10, 2016
My sister, you better RUN ooo grin

Re: “flavour Is Not My Type “ms Chief Tells Olisa Adibua And Maria Okan At Beat Fm by talk2alabama: 6:04am On May 10, 2016
She is just intimidated by the number of ladies who flock around flavour.

She nw comes around to say flavour isn't her type of man.. what rubbish grin

2 Likes

Re: “flavour Is Not My Type “ms Chief Tells Olisa Adibua And Maria Okan At Beat Fm by Nobody: 6:06am On May 10, 2016
Hmmm,really?

Re: “flavour Is Not My Type “ms Chief Tells Olisa Adibua And Maria Okan At Beat Fm by Nobody: 9:13am On May 10, 2016
who is nw ur type eeehn??
Re: “flavour Is Not My Type “ms Chief Tells Olisa Adibua And Maria Okan At Beat Fm by publicrelation: 6:05am On May 11, 2016
Check these out

Re: “flavour Is Not My Type “ms Chief Tells Olisa Adibua And Maria Okan At Beat Fm by pretydiva(f): 6:14am On May 11, 2016
I should now watch d video wit my mb undecided
Re: “flavour Is Not My Type “ms Chief Tells Olisa Adibua And Maria Okan At Beat Fm by safarigirl(f): 8:46am On May 11, 2016
She's not Flavour's type either. You have to be light-skinned to get his attention, absence of Manchester and arsenal also disqualifies her, then there's the fact that she's not an ex-beauty queen...

Flavour wouldn't even sneeze her way, better to like Falz, he likes slim girls like Simi ( I guess) ...that's a more realistic choice

1 Like

Re: “flavour Is Not My Type “ms Chief Tells Olisa Adibua And Maria Okan At Beat Fm by onyekachee(f): 8:48am On May 11, 2016
why the lady wearing blue pose like who wan mess
Re: “flavour Is Not My Type “ms Chief Tells Olisa Adibua And Maria Okan At Beat Fm by Nobody: 9:09am On May 11, 2016
Flavour wouldn't like her either.

(1) (Reply)

The Twin Sisters Is One Of The Most Romantic Relationship I Have Ever Be In- Fut / 5 Shocking S*xual Traditions From Around The World! (video) / Photos: E-money Meets Custom Boss, Rochas Okorocha And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.